Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest subduing mara

:w00t: OMO !!! Who's that guy?! .. After a long disguise, he appeared on the screen!! and ALIVE!Wanna let you know that my heart is beatten so hard when I staring at him.. . you are awesome, looprevil :w00t: Thanks to bring me these!.. He looks so nice with that hair do and eye glass ... wondering if he lose some weight too, anyway he's still look good.

I could behave now.. just wanna tell that his killing smile on the last pic could make me awake all night! hahaha

^^:looprevil ..Too excited to mention in my first reply =hahaha ( I was gone insane :D !!)Please post this on M thread too: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...2908&st=100

OMG O__O dearest Dongwon, finally you come back!!!! >__<

looprevil, Thank you so much for bring a happy thing to us.

How can I express my feeling now!! Since March that DW disappear but now today he are back to screen again!

He look good with this hair style and also look healthy too.

Ah~ tonight I think I can't sleep la 5555

credit : Miracle

0022466M.gif

0022467M.gif

0022465M.jpg

:lol::w00t:

kyaaaa....!!!!

omG.....looprevil.........mmmuahh..mmuahhh.....

he's sooooo...much handsome.... :wub:

miss him...

really looking good behind the glasses.....the misterious impression still come out...

ok..ok..i don't know what to say now....

i'm freeze.....

now i can breath again.... whoahh...... :sweatingbullets:

is there any link that we can DL the clip?

OMO!!!! dongwon!! how hot!!!! more handsome! more adorable! :w00t:

finally you are back to public again, miss you much.....

looprevil, thanks a lot...you're awesome!! ;)

well, i will post this on M thread, thanks again....

more pics: M Poster Photoshoot

credit: dcdongwon

97432344ux6.jpg

dw13yr7.jpg

EDIT:

Watch Online: http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=4485333

Guest dada_princess

the clip from section tv is too large and im trying to upload for you...hixhix

Capture part 1

Kamin, i check that clip many times and have a thought that originally some fan has recorded that clip which was shown on big screen in DW's b-day party(2006). As i watched again some clips of this party and it's a pity that i found none of them includes this clip :( !

Guest Airine Pratama

Huaaa ... Thanks a lot guys ... I'm so happy to see new pictures from Dongwon oppa ^^ ... Thank you very much for pictures and news everyone ^^ ... He looks great with new hairstyle ... After the very short haircut ... And this mysterious feel of him for his new film suit him well ...

trans by nicemaoKang dongwon and Gong yoo's photos of 37 Days in Australia will be exhibited at Gallery Won from September 27th to October 3rd.
btw, did oppa take a photoshoot together with Gong Yoo in Australia? Or they took it separately?

Guest shesmiles

whah i'll just watch all these links when ever they reach youtube.

dang i'm way too excited. all those caps are making me anxious.

whoa i'm first on page 183! YAH!. KANG DONG WON FIGHTING! AZA!

trans by nicemao

Kang dongwon and Gong yoo's photos of 37 Days in Australia will be exhibited at Gallery Won from September 27th to October 3rd.

^Damn it, did I just miss another Korean hottie while they were down in my home turf? >=I

Can anyone please tell me which parts of Australia did KDW's photoshoot take place in?

Thanks =)

PS- I can't wait to see M <333333

...btw, did oppa take a photoshoot together with Gong Yoo in Australia? Or they took it separately?

I think they're the old ones they took in Australia by the same photographer...

not only kdw and gy but also kim sungsoo, lee seojin, oh jiho, shin hahyun and kim minjoon.

Can anyone please tell me which parts of Australia did KDW's photoshoot take place in?

Thanks =)

ahh i don't know...pls see this pic....

kdw

20070915143029565801510nu6.jpg

gy

20070915143029566801510yg7.jpg

20070915143029580801510vd3.jpg

ok..ok... you already made me insane oceanluv...... :D whoah...much...much...handsome... :sweatingbullets::phew::wub: movieweek again....and only him at that cover? wow....!!! :lol: it's an improvement....compare to his other movies......he's always with his costar when interviewed with magazines right?and now...only kdw in it.....sssrrrhhhhtttt......... :) thanks 4 the link... it's the movie teaser again? or the poster making?i'll trying to download it....hopely it will be success.... :sweatingbullets::P ;)ah..about the ausie pics...i think the men managemet models took the pics separately right?

Guest dada_princess

Refer to Aus photo shoot, here are some useful info:

Esquire October edition (100 pages) for the 12th anniversary: photo catalogue 'From far away'

7 Male stars: Gong Yoo공유, Gang Dong Won강동원, Lee Suh Jin이서진, Oh Ji Ho오지호, Kim Min Joon김민준, Kim Seung Soo김성수, Shin Ha Kyun신하균 etc...

Top photographers in Korea: Ahn Seong Jin안성진, Lee Jeon Ho 이전호, Hongroo홍루, Hong Jang Hyun홍장현, Choi Yong Bin최용빈 etc...

Destination: Australia (shooting in 37 days)

Opening to the public at Cheongdamdong gallery from Sep 27 to Oct 3.

Also, Mv of [M] has been released, ^^ Boa's voice is quite perfect for this song

YES!!! Wonnie is finally back!

Thank you so much for the pics..I think he looks absolutely gorgeous with short hair and the retro specs.

So serious and solemn yet doesn't lack sophistication.. darn,I'm so dead seeing his new pics :wub:

^

An Kae (Mist) by BoA - M Official Soundtrack

credit: mangoicy

in this mv, he looks more mature & sexy :D

Oceanluv could not agree more. The movie seems dark and looming but the shadowing is fantastic and like I said before Kang needs to keep the short hairstyle. He looks fantastic.