Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest simply_dZ

OMG he's so smart!!

congrats, KDW!!

come backkkk

and do another drama!

even a movie is fine ToT

he's such a hottie <3

Guest yanski

hi!! 1% of anything just started to air here in our country(Philippines) and i think i found my new crush in the form of KANG DONG WON..anyway, i read that he is currently in a relationship with a model that i forgot the name..does anyone of you have any pics of that girl??i really would like to see her face..lol..

thanks

yanski & evan, welcome to kdw thread!

come more often.... :)

1173028401b9d9c0ccb9d9cvd9.gif

iiiln8.jpg

hi!! 1% of anything just started to air here in our country(Philippines) and i think i found my new crush in the form of KANG DONG WON..anyway, i read that he is currently in a relationship with a model that i forgot the name..does anyone of you have any pics of that girl??i really would like to see her face..lol..

thanks

her name is Do yeo jin, but we heard their breaking up news 7-8 months ago...

dyjnk7sx1.jpg

btw, voice of a murderer got total 3.3 million tickets B)

NEWS

강동원, '제2의 장동건 될수 있나'

20070304081105.596.0.jpg

[스포츠서울TV|여창용기자] 영화 그놈 목소리에 여학생들의 성원이 화제가 됐었다. 바로 꽃미남 강동원을 보러 영화를 본다는 것. 그동안 강동원은 TV,영화,CF 등 여러분야에서 여심을 흔들어왔다. 특히 영화 데뷔작 늑대의 유혹에서 보여준 화사한 미소는 수많은 여심을 녹이기에 충분했다. 그러나 강동원의 연기력엔 물음표가 붙어있던 것도 사실.

그놈 목소리에서 강동원의 화사한 외모는 보기 힘들다. 음산한 목소리로 설경구, 김남주를 위협하기만 한다. 꽃미남이 선택한 배역으로는 다소 어색한 캐릭터. 그러나 강동원은 전작 "우리들의 행복한 시간"에서 사형수를 연기하였고, 그놈 목소리에서 유괴범의 목소리를 연기하였다.

이는 과거 장동건의 행보를 연상시킨다. 장동건은 잘생긴 자신의 외모에 기대지 않고, 인정사정 볼 것 없다, 해안선 등 자신의 외모가 빛나지 않는 영화에 출연하여 배우로써의 연기력을 키웠다. 그리고 영화 친구로 연기파 배우로 거듭났고, 현재 최고의 남자배우로 불리기에 손색이 없다. 강동원은 그러한 장동건의 길을 가고 있는셈.

강동원이 자신의 외모에만 기댄다면 그 수명은 오래가지 않을 것이다. 그러나 외모에 어울리는 연기력을 갖게 된다면 미남 강동원이 아닌 배우 강동원으로 사랑받게 될 것이다.

스포츠서울TV 여창용기자 hblood78@ahatv,co.kr

<나를 움직이는 이슈, UCC의 중심 스포츠서울TV www.isportsseoultv.com>

someone can translate this??

Guest anyenyenu

his ex looks so young.

anyhoo that is great news that he graduated with flying colors!!! good job, dongwon! yay

Guest Airine Pratama

Hey guys ... Just got a chance to post here again ... Thanks for the stuffs ... I've saved the pictures and still need to find some time to download ... The files are quite big to my slow comp. I hope it won't expired anytime soon.

Wonderful Dongwon to graduate with an excellent grade!

What a hot CF with him and Tae Hee already makes me scream by seeing the pics >.< Ohhh want to download so bad!

Congratz to Voice of Murderer too!!!

Guest se7ensg1rl

NEWS

강동원, '제2의 장동건 될수 있나'

20070304081105.596.0.jpg

[스포츠서울TV여창용기자] 영í™” 그놈 목소리에 여학생들의 성원이 í™”제가 됐었다. ë°”로 꽃미남 강동원을 보러 영í™”를 본다는 것. 그동안 강동원은 TV,영í™”,CF 등 여러분야에서 여심을 í”들어ì™”다. 특히 영í™” 데ë·”작 늑대의 유혹에서 보여준 í™”사한 미소는 수많은 여심을 녹이기에 충분했다. 그러나 강동원의 연기력ì—” 물음표가 붙어있던 것도 사실.

그놈 목소리에서 강동원의 í™”사한 외모는 보기 힘들다. 음산한 목소리로 설경구, 김남주를 위협하기만 한다. 꽃미남이 선택한 배역으로는 다소 어색한 캐릭터. 그러나 강동원은 전작 "우리들의 행복한 시간"에서 사형수를 연기하였고, 그놈 목소리에서 유괴ë²”의 목소리를 연기하였다.

이는 과거 장동건의 행보를 연상시킨다. 장동건은 잘생긴 자신의 외모에 기대지 않고, 인정사정 볼 것 없다, 해안선 등 자신의 외모가 빛나지 않는 영í™”에 출연하여 배우로써의 연기력을 키웠다. 그리고 영í™” 친구로 연기파 배우로 거ë“­났고, 현재 최고의 남자배우로 불리기에 손색이 없다. 강동원은 그러한 장동건의 길을 가고 있는셈.

강동원이 자신의 외모에만 기댄다면 그 수명은 오래가지 않을 것이다. 그러나 외모에 어울리는 연기력을 갖게 된다면 미남 강동원이 아닌 배우 강동원으로 사랑받게 될 것이다.

스포츠서울TV 여창용기자 hblood78@ahatv,co.kr

<나를 움직이는 이슈, UCC의 중심 스포츠서울TV www.isportsseoultv.com>

someone can translate this??

Translations:

Kang Dong Won, He is possibly the next Jang Dong Gun

The movie 'The Murder's Voice' which received much applause from female students is becoming a popular subject matter in Korea. Pretty boy Kang Dong Won is the reason why so many are watching the movie. In the meantime, Kang Dong Won has moved woman's hearts through TV, movie, cfs and other such fields. Especially, the (flowery/light) smile he showed in his debut film 'A Wolf's Temptation' was enough to melt the hearts of countless females. However, the truth of the matter is that he received slight criticism in his acting abilities.

It is difficult to catch Kang Dong Won's (flowery/light) appearance in 'The Murder's Voice'. Instead, with a dark and gloomy voice, Kang Dong Won threatens actor and actress, Sul Gyung Gyu and Kim Nam Joo. In Kang Dong Won's previous film, 'Our Happy Time' he played a murder and in 'The Murder's Voice' he plays the voice of a kidnapper.

He is walking the footsteps of Jang Dong Gun. Jang Dong Gun is one of the few actors that without a doubt, regardless of his handsome features, does not rely on them when acting. He is known to play roles that does not brighten his self-image thus developing his acting abilities. In addition, through his movie 'Friend' he has gained respect as an actor and I think it is safe to say that Jang Dong Gun is presently the no. 1 actor. Kang Dong Won is an actor that is following the road that senior actor Jang Dong Gun took.

If Kang Dong Won relies solely on his external features, his career will not last long. However, if his acting ability matches the greatness of his appearance, he will receive much adoration, not as Pretty Boy KDW but as actor KDW.

Credits: me :)

Goodness, this took me so long b/c it got erased when I first translated it. :angry:

KDW + JDG are both great actors. I agree with this article.

Omg. Thank you oceanluv for the links. You really are going out of the way for me. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

I found another version of the SHARP cf. Here is the Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvvkJuztHo

Does anyone have this one? If you do, pretty please upload!!! I really want this one.

And finally here are some old pics (to make this post not go to waste :D ) :

magic1ut6.jpg

49816173hb6.jpg

b50026ed9.jpg

This pic is so cute, i almost fainted when I first saw it. :lol:

02027dq9.jpg

20061223111549381b61120bf9.jpg

Guest syille

韓國最俊美男星top10

NO.1 張東健

200703051734178.jpg

NO.2 鄭宇成

200703051734013.jpg

NO.3 蘇智燮

200703051733038.jpg

NO.4 趙寅成

200703051733061.jpg

NO.5 姜東元

200703051733118.jpg

NO.6 炫彬98jq4.gif

200703051733222.jpg

NO.7 宋一國

200703051733565.jpg

NO.8 朱振模

200703051734018.jpg

NO.9 宋承憲

200703051738372.jpg

NO.10 元斌

200703051733329.jpg

source hbfan

yanski & evan, welcome to kdw thread!

come more often.... :)

1173028401b9d9c0ccb9d9cvd9.gif

iiiln8.jpg

her name is Do yeo jin, but we heard their breaking up news 7-8 months ago...

dyjnk7sx1.jpg

btw, voice of a murderer got total 3.3 million tickets B)

thanks for the welcome! i will surely come here often!

Translations:

Kang Dong Won, He is possibly the next Jang Dong Gun

He is walking the footsteps of Jang Dong Gun. Jang Dong Gun is one of the few actors that without a doubt, regardless of his handsome features, does not rely on them when acting. He is known to play roles that does not brighten his self-image and develop his acting abilities.

If Kang Dong Won relies solely on his external features, his career will not last very long. However, if his acting ability matches his great appearance, he will receive the much adoration not as Pretty Boy KDW but as actor KDW.

Credits: me :)

Hi se7eng1rl!! very happy to read such compliment towards Kang Dong Won...I believe Kang Dong Won have already set his mind to lasts long in his chosen field. he may have also set Jang Dong Gun as his example..we vividly saw, how he wisely picked his roles which reflects his desire to develop and polish his skills...of course, with due guidance from his mentor, and a humble heart...he is bound to be a great actor.. :)

This pic is so cute, i almost fainted when I first saw it. :lol:

02027dq9.jpg

This pic is absolutely cuttteee!!! :w00t: luv it..komawo!!

syille, our dongwon's always in top ten...hehe

this is the poll about "most successful model turned actor"

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/3156/2233ex3.jpg

source: http://ucc.miznet.daum.net/star/starpoll/poll_manbest/

Oceanluv & syille, sure Kang Dong Won never stopped to uplift our spirits...

with the influx of Korean actors from models & singers...Kang Dong Won is seriously taking his steps into right direction..

hello evan & mochi_chan!!!

any updates of his movie "M"??

I found another version of the SHARP cf. Here is the Youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jvvkJuztHo

Does anyone have this one? If you do, pretty please upload!!! I really want this one.

SHARP CF 2006 [Adieu] (9 MB)

kdw282129mm3.jpg

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tmvuw0

About cf:

Sharp cf 2006 & 2007 are related. The first one, his girl friend broke up with him. She sent him a letter, only written, "Adieu." In the second, he says it is much harder to memorize 2M words than to forget the word, "adieu." so he's still missing her...

Quoted from Chamsubak

Plus:

MAKING CF 1 (32 MB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3tue6

MAKING CF 2 (15 MB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/l6xxxc

Guest anyenyenu

about this picture on the left side: http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5538/92949278qi4.jpg

i saw a part of this picture at the lee donggun thread if im not mistaken and you can see kang dongwon from head to toe and i was like, huh what is he wearing??? i think he rolled up his pants. sorry if it might offend you guys but i just find his clothing there so weird.

about this picture on the left side: http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/5538/92949278qi4.jpg

i saw a part of this picture at the lee donggun thread if im not mistaken and you can see kang dongwon from head to toe and i was like, huh what is he wearing??? i think he rolled up his pants. sorry if it might offend you guys but i just find his clothing there so weird.

I have read that many stylists called him "Fashion Icon of Korean Showbiz" 'coz of his good sense of fashion...His outfit sometimes looks weird but I think it's stylish and suits for his style...Perhaps, only Dongwon can do...hehe... :P

Hi se7eng1rl!! very happy to read such compliment towards Kang Dong Won...I believe Kang Dong Won have already set his mind to lasts long in his chosen field. he may have also set Jang Dong Gun as his example..we vividly saw, how he wisely pick his roles which reflects his desire to develop and polish his skills...of course, with due guidance from his mentor, and a humble heart...he is bound to be a great actor.. :)

This pic is absolutely cuttteee!!! :w00t: luv it..komawo!!

Oceanluv & syille, sure Kang Dong Won never stopped to uplift our spirits...

with the influx of Korean actors from models & singers...Kang Dong Won is seriously taking his steps into right direction..

hello evan & mochi_chan!!!

any updates of his movie "M"??

hi rori0711! i do enjoy camping here! :D

Guest syille

se7ensg1rl, thanks for translation....

he surely will be admitted as a great actor, i believe he can do...

btw, i will reup that cf soon :)

syille, our dongwon's always in top ten...hehe

this is the poll about "most successful model turned actor"

source: http://ucc.miznet.daum.net/star/starpoll/poll_manbest/

Yeap..yeap...oceanluv...kdw is difenetely the most successfully model who turned an actor and his % was much higher than the others...Wow....!!! it's just like the news that se7ensg1rl translated above....not pretty boy kdw but actor kdw"..

oke deh.....keep the good work ya kdw.....

:)

Guest dada_princess

I have read that many stylists called him "Fashion Icon of Korean Showbiz" 'coz of his good sense of fashion...His outfit sometimes looks weird but I think it's stylish and suits for his style...Perhaps, only Dongwon can do...hehe... :P

yeah, that's... nothing's wierd to roll his pants if that suits himself...and ofcourse i'm in favour of this flexible outfit . Sometimes he wants to dress homestyle casual wear rather suits... he need to rest that time, i guess... Vogue and style have adhered to Kang Dong Won as a "brand" since hhis debut movie Too beautiful to lie even though his image in the movie was rather rustic and this's the 1st time i've heard of doubts on this issue. You see, Bi-Rain's contemporary hair style( in Viet Nam currently) is quite identical to oppa's in the movie lure of wolf. he's definitely trendy -fashion Icon of k-showbiz, as you say oceanluv. thnks for clips and the poll result. no.5 in Taiwan isn't easy to reach at all

Yeap..yeap...oceanluv...kdw is difenetely the most successfully model who turned an actor and his % was much higher than the others...Wow....!!! it's just like the news that se7ensg1rl translated above....not pretty boy kdw but actor kdw"..

oke deh.....keep the good work ya kdw.....

:)

what matters here to address him pretty boy Kang Dong Won? He, i believe can be concurrently a pretty boy and a talented actor, i also get used to call him like that. External appearance and talent are complimentary factors in his career as an actor. Btw, se7ensg1rl your korean is so great, i need to learn more. thanks for translation