Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Top stars Lee Byung Hun, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Dong Won, and more kick off new movie with ritual

By jubilantj

K-entertainment's hottest stars, including Lee Byung Hun, Kim Woo Bin, Kang Dong Won, Uhm Ji Won, Oh Dal Soo, and Jin Kyung, have come together for their new crime action film 'Master,' directed by Jo Ui Seok.

The actors and film crew all gathered for a gosa (ritual in which food is offered to spirits to avoid bad luck and misfortune), and pictures of them chummily posing together at the ritual were shared on April 22, the day right before 'Master' beings official filming.

'Master' will be about a special criminal investigative division's endless hot pursuit for a notorious con artist, who somehow continues to escape the clutches of the law.

http://www.allkpop.c...vie-with-ritual

-----------------

Lee Byung Hun, Kang Dong Won, and Kim Woo Bin Begin Filming New Crime-Action Movie

JiwonYu April 22, 2016

Actors Lee Byung Hun, Kang Dong Won, Kim Woo Bin, Uhm Ji Won, Oh Dal Soo, and Jin Kyung will be starring in the upcoming film “Master,” which will start filming on April 23.

On April 22, CJ Entertainment revealed a few photos of the cast and crew of the film participating in a ritual before the day of the shoot to bring good luck and fortune.

“Master” is a crime-action film that deals with betrayal after betrayal as the police force tries to hunt down a skilled conman and the brains behind him.

In the film, Lee Byung Hun will be playing Jin Hwae Jang, a con artist who plans everything perfectly and gets away with crime thanks to his great persuasive skills and a flawless network supporting him.

Kang Dong Won will be playing Kim Jae Myung, the team leader of the police force in charge of the con artist case. His effective plans and investigation makes him go head-to-head with Lee Byung Hun in the police chase. This marks Kang Dong Won’s first time portraying a detective.

Kim Woo Bin will be acting as the highly intelligent mastermind who created the network and is the brains behind Jin Hwae Jang. Actress Jin Kyung will be the advertising executive of the network.

Lastly, Uhm Ji Won will be playing the role of a lieutenant in the police force and Oh Dal Soo will be an elite lawyer named Hwang Myung Joon.

What are your thoughts on this upcoming film?

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.co...e-action-movie/

• Like 8

[Section TV] 섹션 TV - Star beloved star Kang Dong-won 20160424

KDW's fangirls :blush:

MBCentertainment

Spoiler

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

-----------------

Bae Jung Nam (KDW's best friend & YG's model/actor) also stars in the movie 'Master'... #Teamdongwon :lol:

Spoiler

That's why we saw him camping with Master's team last week...

• Like 5

Film: VANISHING TIME: A BOY WHO RETURNED
Director : Uhm Tae-Hwa
Genres: Fantasy, Drama

cdn.jpg

Synopsis:

Su-rin who lost her mother a year ago moves to an island with her step-father. Feeling isolated, Su-rin gets to know Sung-min, living in an orphanage and he seems to be the only one who can truly understand her. One day, Su-rin, Sung-min, and other friends go to a cave in a forest and find a glittering egg. According to a folktale there is a monster that eats time inside of the egg. And that monster makes child grown-ups and grown-ups old people. Out of curiosity, they take the egg from the cave. When Su-rin exits the cave behind the others, she finds that her friends have disappeared. The Police assume that this is an abduction case and begin an investigation. Su-rin tells the police about the story of monster, but nobody believes her. Later, a strange man in his 30s shows up and tells Su-rin that he is Sung-min.

Showbox

--------------------------

'Master' bts

Kim Woo-Bin / Bae Jeong-Nam / Kang Dong-Won

@CJ foodworld / CJ CheilJedang / Jung-gu

cdm.jpg

cde.jpg

https://twitter.com/pulliing

• Like 7

Handsome actors in real life

Kang Dong Won 

ny4MLfo.jpg

sYJuxrA.gif

Daum Cafe: Handsome Korean actors in real life 

-Won Bin.. Kang Dong Won.. I love you

-Kang Dong Won's head is so tiny... Tinier than the girl next to him.. How is this possible???

-Woah... Kang Dong Won is not human

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/05/handsome-actors-in-real-life.html

-----------------

more ELLE pic

y8VHJVL.jpg

@bombom

NUA35dp.jpg

dcdongwon

• Like 5

Celebrities judge their own looks

May 10, 2016
q7NZV6u.png
Kang Dong Won: "I'm seriously so ugly." "Everytime I see myself on the monitor, I feel that I'm really ugly. My face looks dark and my cheeks look dark. I never see myself as handsome."

----------------

KBS WORLD e-TODAY [ENG/2016.05.03]

Men who captivate Korea's noonas starts at 2.52 min mark

KBS World TV

Posted Image
Posted Image

Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 - TWICE, David McInnis, Cha Taehyun [ENG/2016.05.08]

All about fan meeting starts at 3.22 min mark

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hot celebrity soldiers
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Like 2

4 hours ago, oceanluv said:

Celebrities judge their own looks

May 10, 2016
q7NZV6u.png
Kang Dong Won: "I'm seriously so ugly." "Everytime I see myself on the monitor, I feel that I'm really ugly. My face looks dark and my cheeks look dark. I never see myself as handsome."

----------------

KBS WORLD e-TODAY [ENG/2016.05.03]

Men who captivate Korea's noonas starts at 2.52 min mark

KBS World TV

Posted Image
Posted Image

Entertainment Weekly | 연예가중계 - TWICE, David McInnis, Cha Taehyun [ENG/2016.05.08]

All about fan meeting starts at 3.22 min mark

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hot celebrity soldiers
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hello  can u pls give me the link of this topic hot korean soldier? Tnx in advance.

Kang Dong Won shares most nerve wracking moment of his life + his experiences in Hollywood

By yckim124

Kang Dong Won turned the streets of L.A. into a photo shoot set for 'Elle'!

For his interview, Kang Dong Won talked about the most nerve wracking moment of his life, his experiences in Hollywood, and more. 

First, Kang Dong Won talked about his recent appearance on JTBC's 'News Room'. He said, "I arrived at the studio an hour early in attempt to relieve some of the nerves, but I was still nervous. I thought, 'Ah, I am crazy. I must be out of my mind!, and regretted my decision to appear on the news show." 

He continued, "I am a big fan of anchor Sohn Suk Hee. He is the reason I decided to appear on 'News Room', but it was the most nerve wracking moment of my life." 

Next, Kang Dong Won talked about his experiences in Hollywood so far. Recently, the actor has been receiving attention from various American movie agencies. He actually met a Hollywood movie casting director right before the photo shoot. He shared, "They thought I was in my 20's. That feedback was my favorite. I am young! I came to think that I am capable of doing a lot more from now on." 

On a more serious note, Kang Dong Won spoke up about his possible career in Hollywood, and said, "You know, I could've just sent a video recording of myself instead of actually meeting them on the day of this photo shoot, but I think I need to face it myself. To be honest, I know my chances are weak. I received the scenario a day before so I didn't even have time to look over it. But I will have to start over in this country anyway so I think auditioning will ease my challenge a little bit in the future." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/kang-dong-won-shares-most-nerve-wracking-moment-of-his-life-his-experiences-in-hollywood

• Like 2

Noh Hee Young, CEO YG Foods(YG Foods 대표 Life style branding consultant, F&B,IMC)'s IG Update with Kang Dong Won.

v7XbXZ2.jpg

hino2033

-------------

Kang Dong Won Visits LA

2016.05.15 12:00 CJ E&M enewsWorld Susan Min

rNeJWsX.jpg

Actor Kang Dong Won has visited LA for a photo spread with ELLE Korea.

Fashion magazine ELLE Korea shared the photo spread and interview with Kang Dong Won through their official homepage.

Kang Dong Won visited Los Angeles for the photo shoot and the backdrop for the spread are different parts of the city that is known as the center of movies. In the revealed photos, the actor looks stylish and free as he models a variety of different looks.

According to ELLE, Kang Dong Won met with a casting director on the day of the shoot and many Hollywood agents are showing interest in the Korean actor.

Kang Dong Won stated, “They saw me as someone in my early to mid 20s. I really loved that feedback. I’m young! I realized that I have a lot to do ahead of me.”

Meanwhile, Kang Dong Won will appear in the upcoming movie Vanished Time: A Boy Who Returned and will begin filming for movie Master.

ELLE Korea

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/105313/kang-dong-won-visits-la

• Like 2