Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

“Entertainment Weekly” ranks the top 5 most handsome actors

Posted on May 24, 2015

Tsh2ZuTWn5Rz.jpg

In the most recent episode of Entertainment Weekly, the top 5 most handsome Korean actors were chosen and ranked.

According to the results, Jang Dong Gun led the charts, and was named the most handsome actor in Korea. Wonbin followed at number 2 and was dubbed the “Vampire Beauty” while Jung Woo Sung, at number 3, was nicknamed the “Walking Statue of David.” Jo In Sung, known as the “Thief who steals Noonas’ hearts” was ranked at number 4. Finally,“Perfect visual and proportions” Kang Dong Won took 5th place on the chart.

Netizens relayed their thoughts on this list as seen below:

[+ 929, – 37] I saw this and Kim Woo Bin doesn’t belong on this list. He’s popular and all but if you look at just his appearance he’s not all that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+ 906, – 75] I saw this and I really don’t understand how Kim Soo Hyun made it high up in this list. It’s subjective but he has a charming personality but he’s not particularly good looking.

[+ 673, – 35] How is Gosu (Govid) not on here

Source: TV Report

http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/entertainment-weekly-ranks-top-5-handsome-actors/

--------------------------

unseen pic from Highcut Mag last year....

love his gaze...:wub:

rkrXQdIphI62.jpg

credit  dongdongeun , source

• Like 3

Guest kazumichan

@oceanluv I don't know why i can' t load your pic ? i see nothing

I can see all pic now, look great, can't wait for the for the first trailer of " The Priest "

Edited by kazumichan

Guest wonkyo052974_stv

^

that's why he went to Japan on June 6th. :)

Hidden Content

btw, he looks too skinny...

​So he is finished with the priest!  Good that he went to Japan right after wrapping up filiming.  He needs to relax a little before the next project.  Looking forward to seeing his new films.    Still not loosing hope of him to make a drama comeback!  All the best KDW!

Edited by wonkyo052974_stv

Guest wonkyo052974_stv

kdw @ somewhere...(I think it's not CafeG)

credit: juhee_s

and is he still shooting The Priests?

Thanks @ajaaja8, he just finished filming THE PRIESTS on June 4th.

credit: lovelin_a , p_hl0 , eunvitamin_ , olivia_mjkim , youngvvly ,  sosku7979

source 1 , source 2

more pics

Hidden Content

​What I love about KDW is his being a low profile star.  Inspite of his status in the industry it has'nt change him.  A humble man.  He still goes out on his own doing his personal errands w/o any entourage.   I like his being down-to-earth!  ! ! Stay healthy KDW!

Hello there! I am a new member here and I'm happy to read all about KDW's news. I am one of his fans and I really admire him for being simple and mysterious. Hope to hear from him and all his projects...Have a nice day everyone!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

kdw@이태원 (ATM: Against the Machine)

QfIF7NG.jpg

odXWUt0.png

credit Bae Jung-nam

source http://www.pikore.com/jungnam_bae

------------------------------

bts A Violent Prosecutor 검사외전

Qbs1m4K.jpg

DT4ul4V.jpg

mfckSkb.jpg

b4BvqKU.jpg

4ZEXBYf.jpg

credit d.o.p_chan

source http://www.pikore.com/d.o.p_chan

Kang Dong Won shows off his puppy

Article: "Introducing my pet dog"... Kang Dong Won's happy smile

Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+432, -14] For the first time in a while, I want to be a dog

2. [+300, -8] Wow... I want to be that dog. My life is worth less than that of a dog's.

3. [+257, -6] Ah.. my eyes go to Kang Dong Won more than the dog...

4. [+15, -1] Jealous of that dog

5. [+15, -2] Even Kang Dong Won's dog is handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+14, -1] I never used to think he was handsome but I nearly pissed my pants when I saw him inr eal life. He's not just handsome, he's beautiful. Tall height, broad shoulders, small face, nice skin, big eyes, tall nose, pretty lips.

7. [+9, -1] What if Kang Dong Won gets married tooㅜㅜ........

8. [+7, -0] Maybe that dog was a national independence fighter in his previous life

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/07/kang-dong-won-shows-off-his-puppy.html

Edited by oceanluv
  • Like 1

hIOZgyw.jpg

So happy to  see news on kdw.  

Kdw is wearing a donation bracelet  for helping patients suffering from Lou Gehrig's Disease  around his wrist.

And as you know kdw likes dogs but the puppy in the photo is not Kdw's puppy^^.  

Have a wonderful week!!!
Edited by ajaaja8
  • Like 7

• 4 weeks later...

News says that Kdw will be parted ways with UAA from this November when the contract will be finished and kdw hasn't yet decided whether to join new agency or do one-man agency.  Big agencies are contacting Kdw and trying to bring kdw in their agencies.      

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201508/sp20150819113806136710.htm

Edited by ajaaja8

Guest adikkeluangman

SG Wannabe’s Kim Jin Ho Talks About Bromance With Actor Kang Dong Won

During an interview with SG Wannabe on August 23′s episode of “Section TV,” the interviewer says she heard that member Kim Jin Ho is close friends with Kang Dong Won.

Kim Jin Ho laughs and jokes, “I talk to Kang Dong Won’s mother a lot, more than I talk to him.”

He says, “When I released my solo album, he came out to support me.” He’s referring to when Kang Dong Won filmed a video message of support with Kim Jin Ho last fall when he was releasing his second solo album.

kim-jin-ho-kang-dong-won-2.jpg

“Sometimes we play games together,” says Kim Jin Ho. “He’s both a really cool actor and hyung to me.”

Kim Jin Ho also replies to the interviewer’s comment about how broad his shoulders look now. He says, “I’ve been working out, and doing various exercises.” She goes on to ask him about his abs, and he laughs, “My abs are covered up right now. Next time I’ll show them.”

SG Wannabe are currently promoting their new album “The Voice.”

http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/23/sg-wannabes-kim-jin-ho-talks-about-bromance-with-actor-kang-dong-won/

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest unfeatured this topic