Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest AnJilaah

Kang Dong Won and Kim Nam Gil  :x
3035051873_a27c8772_image.jpg

As from previous post, Lee Hyun Woo is also there. You could see DW at the back left. They are in the same team. :)
2948919877_dcc56137_3523228559_9923874e_

Credit: KDW DC

czakhareina

said:

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"

TaeTiSeo Reminisces First Meeting with Kang Dong Won, Says It Wasn’t What They Expected

P

After Taeyeon took a photo with her long time ideal man, Kang Dong Wonwhen TaeTiSeo made a cameo in the actor’s film “My Brilliant Life,” she was deemed as a “successful fan” not only by her co-TaeTiSeo and Girls’ Generation members Seohyun and Tiffany who are fans of the actor themselves but by everyone who are smitten with the baby-faced actor. While it might be the happiest moment in their fangirl life so far, the three ladies revealed that their first meeting with the actor didn’t live up to their expectations.

On the September 27 episode of KBS2‘s “Entertainment Weekly,” Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Seohyun of the Girls’ Generation sub-unit TaeTiSeo appeared in the Guerilla Date portion of the show. The three ladies had a chance to meet Kang Dong Won during the filming of “My Brilliant Life” where they had a cameo.

When asked about their first meeting with their dream actor, TaeTiSeo recalled their memorable moment with Kang Dong Won. “We have been fans (of Kang Dong Won) for a long time. We really anticipated (our first meeting with him.) We looked forward to what Kang Dong Won would say (to us), but he didn’t have any reaction. We heard it was because he was so shy (that’s why he didn’t say anything),” said TaeTiSeo with a little bit of disappointment.

Taeyeon also mentioned being surprised at Seohyun who also considered herself a fan of Kang Dong Won. “Seohyun never mentioned that she was a fan of Kang Dong Won at least once since we made our debut and suddenly, she said that she’s a fan,” said Taeyeon. To this, the youngest of TaeTiSeo replied, “He’s good-looking. I said “He seems so good-looking,’ and unnie‘s eyes (went big and looked weirdly at me),” said Seohyun.

Meanwhile, TaeTiSeo is currently having active promotions for their latest track,“Holler.”

Guest AnJilaah

Hi guys according to the article by Star Adviser (I think its a Hawaii news site), Kang Dong Won will be going to HIFF on October 30. Looks like he'll be focusing on overseas promotion until the end of the year. :)
id="hsa_storyTitle" style="font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 26px; margin-bottom: 7px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2 Korean stars scheduled to attend fall film festival

By Jeff Chung 

POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Sep 28, 2014

Spotlight on Korea for HIFF this year is looking really strong with eight great films and a couple of celebrity attendances. Scheduled to appear are megastar Kang Dong-Won ("Jeon Woo Chi," "Country Princess," "Duelist," "Voice of Murderer," "Secret Reunion" and "Kundo: Age of the Rampant"), who will be here for his latest film "My Brilliant Life," along with director EJ Yong ("Untold Scandal," "The Actresses," "Homecoming" and "Behind the Camera"), who will be making his second visit to HIFF. Kang and Yong's visit to HIFF is sponsored by KBFD TV, Big Island Candies and Hawaiian Airlines, which has a direct flight to Incheon-Seoul five days a week. HIFF fall festival runs from Oct. 30 through Nov. 9.

Source: Star Adviser

class="entry-title" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em;"My Palpitating / Brilliant Life anticipated for LKFF 2014 screening

by PHILIP GOWMAN on 26 SEPTEMBER, 2014

in E J-YONG | LONDON KOREAN FILM FESTIVAL

Details of the 2014 London Korean Film Festival programme, and of its literature strand, are still emerging. As already announced it’s great news that Kim Hoon’s short story Hwajang is featured, in Im Kwon Taek’s adaptation. The story is available in an English translation by in the expanded edition of Land of Exile, translated by Marshall Pihl and Bruce & Ju-Chan Fulton.

Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-gyo in My Palpitating / Brilliant Life

Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-gyo in My Palpitating / Brilliant Life

Not yet available in an English translation – although a few pages of the story were the subject of a translation battle between Deborah Smith and Eugene Lee at the London Book Fair 2014 – is Kim Aeran’s My Palpitating Life (두근두근 내 인생 – translated as A Life Aflutter by the London Book Fair contenders). The short story has been brought to the screen by LKL’s favourite director, E J-yong, in a film which has been given the title My Brilliant Life for the purposes of the international film audience. The film is anticipated to be screening at the LKFF as part of the literature / webtoon strand.

Wikipedia has the following plot summary:

Immature and clumsy Dae-soo and beautiful but foul-mouthed Mi-ra were both seventeen-year-old teenagers when Mi-ra became pregnant. Their son Ah-reum was born, but he was diagnosed with the extremely rare genetic disorder progeria, which makes its recipient age prematurely and rapidly. Years later, Ah-reum is now seventeen himself, but his body is that of an eighty-year-old man. Sensing that he doesn’t have much time left, Ah-reum writes a story about how his young parents fell in love and how he came to be, hoping to give it as a gift to them on his eighteenth birthday.

LoveSPUR100 - congratulations from 100 Japanese and international designers, actors, singers, models, photographers, fashion journalists, etc. for the 25th anniversary of Japanese fashion magazine, SPUR.
Kang Dong Won part starts at 1.04.
http://hpplus.jp/spur/25th_anniversary/#Love

spur3_zpsdb9d4886.jpg

Guest jenny2014

Good news guys, kundo movie with English sub is available on www.myasiantv.com.. Just watching it right now and thinking to share it with u all who loves KDW like I do!

Wanna share this interview on Hajiwon cause she mentioned wuri KDW.. and also Ha Jung woo... Woohoo!!!
Ha Ji Won interview during her Taiwan visitU Weekly Issue No.461 6Oct2014 Page 20&21credit @JacquelinQ  from HJWon Soompi thread
translated 
Translated by Jacelyn (hyialac1023) and Rebecca Neiw (mosoky1023)Source Ha Ji Won SG 1023 Read full HEREJacquelinQ said:From : Ha Ji Won SG 1023 
10665376_1522599997977295_7508372226146110425431_1522599991310629_66702203174007

U Weekly Issue No.461 6Oct2014 Page 20&21
Credits: 优1周 U Weekly

河智苑心系李敏镐?
Ha Ji Won Admires Lee Min Ho?

Translated by Jacelyn (hyialac1023) and Rebecca Neiw (mosoky1023)

Since she is currently single and not attached to anyone, U-weekly requested for her to piece out her ideal perfect lover among all the male co-actors she had collaborated with over the past years.

Ha Ji Won, a high - EQ and confident woman, took a moment to consider this hard question which she has no prior thoughts of before answering seriously,: "Kang Dong-Won's (co-actor in movie <<Duelist>>) fashion style, Ha Jung Woo's (co-actor in recent wrapped up movie <<Chronicle of a Blood Merchant>>) humour, So Ji Sub's (co-actor in drama <<What happened in Bali>>) eyes; Hyun Bin's (co-actor in drama <<Secret Garden>>) tenderness and Jo In Sung's (co-actor in drama <<What happened in Bali>>) cuteness.

movie My Brilliant Life in Hong Kong

Does anyone know Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo will be in Hong Kong on Oct. 26 promoting their MBL? Movie MBL will be released on Nov. 06 in Hong Kong. 

So Kang Dong Won's fan in Hong Kong....very LUCKY!