Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Orion

said: @czakhareina, the writer and PD for 'Blood' are solid, but I somehow doubt KBS would be the best option for Kang Dong Won. I still find it hard to believe he would go for a live-filmed Big Three drama, but especially KBS has had a pretty bad couple of years. SBS looks more like the place he would return to, although 'Blood' does sound interesting. Maybe if Park Jae Beom promises to leave sappy romance out and KBS signs a "We will not mess this up" contract.

:P

'My Brilliant Life' unveils special posters as it surpasses 1 million viewers within a week

September 9, 2014 @ 9:30 pm
ju6iWa.jpg

Song Hye KyoKang Dong Won, and child actor Jo Sung Mok's movie 'My Brilliant Life' ('My Palpitating Life') celebrated its surpassing 1 million viewers within a week with two special posters!

SEE ALSO: 'My Brilliant Life' invited to the 'Hawaii International Film Festival'

CJ Entertainment unveiled the special posters of 33-year-old father Dae Soo (Kang Dong Won) and his 16-year-old son Ah Reum (Jo Sung Mok), who ages faster than others, spending some quality time with each other. It has also been reported that the movie surpassed 1 million nationwide viewers by the 9th after its premiere on the 3rd.

For those who haven't watched it yet, Song Hye Kyo and Kang Dong Won play a couple who become parents at the tender age of 17 and raise a child who has Progeria (HGPS), which produces rapid aging in children.

'My Brilliant Life' is currently playing in theaters across Korea!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/my-brilliant-life-unveils-special-posters-as-it-surpasses-1-million-viewers-within-a-week

9DQYBD.jpg

thanks oceanluv for cute and gorgeous update pics of kdw...love it that he seems to wear his clothes more than once...i think thats humble and cool...that checkered shirt he wore it when he went to thailand last time right...
for a drama come back, he would be good in any role, but as he always seems to take dark roles all this time, maybe its kinda refreshing to see him in something light, ordinary, and relatable ...like daesoo role for example...

ps. jae, u could press the off topic button again to undo it..

Kang Dong Woo...Kang Dong  Woo....!YOU ARE COWBOY...TEXAS! It's OKAY, relax...relax....

I surprise the Korean celebrities almost of them having FAN MEETING in China, Taiwan, Japan....NOT in Korea!!!! I think it depend on their managers/agencies?! Our Kang and Song....could tell NONE?! Not seeing/hearing about it, right?! Because their busy schedules?! Please, having FAN MEETING! Last stage meetings for movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE.....

Watching Kang Dong Won's few MV....his voice NOT bad! Specially, one MV..KDW played Guirta w/Rock band. His hair is long! Kang Dong Won is REAL talent celebrity. I was inspired about his personality. Money is very important for life but in somecases...MONEY is NOTHING! Wishing KDW find a "ideal woman" and having a HAPPY LIFE. The REALY LIFE is short!

class="post-title"oin Us for I HEART HIFF on Thursday, August 28th with screening of Korean blockbuster KUNDO: THE AGE OF THE RAMPANT

oin us for a special private screening of the recent Korean blockbuster smash hit KUNDO: THE AGE OF THE RAMPANT (군도: 민란의 시대) , exclusively for our existing and new members on Thursday, August 28th at Consolidated Theatres Ward 16!  In addition, don’t miss this chance to get your discount on memberships and limited numbers of Flash Passes for the upcoming 34th annual HIFF (Oct 30 – Nov 9)!

————————————————————— Screening Date: Thursday, August 28 Doors open at 6:00PM; Film starts at 7:00PM Where: Consolidated Theatres Ward 16,                  1044 Auahi St, Honolulu, HI 96814

http://www.hiff.org/content/join-us-heart-hiff-thursday-august-28th-screening-korean-blockbuster-kundo-special-discounts-flash-passes/

id="watch-headline-title"cumulative viewers 1,253,814 views

Posted Image
KOBIS/KOFIC

clips sg on 9/10

201409101530 오리종영

201409101750 오리시영

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"201409101310 서현종영

hee j

Guest AnJilaah

Thanks oceanluv unnie for all the amazing updates. =D>
Kang Dong Won, Song Hye Kyo and Director Lee Jae Young will have a small 'fanmeet' / interaction with the audience on September 13, 2014 13:00 (1 PM) KST @ CGV Wangshimni
Source: edaily
Daesoo with Ahreum :)
web_3551629188_b734ef65.jpg

web_3551629188_e553dcdb.jpg

web_3551629188_2b9ae65a.jpg

From yesterday's Stage Greeting. SHK-PD LJY-KDW
web_3551629188_754be553.jpg

and Dae Soo being a fanboy =))
30000413306_700.jpg

Photo Credit: KDW DC / daum

Guest AnJilaah

hi cesc you're welcome :) haha the both of them are so cute. they really look like one family. :)
Max Movie conducted a survey on their Korean 'Dream Cast" for the movie Sin City from 2368 people:
Kang Dong Won (w/ 28% of the votes) is first place for the role of Johnny. (2. Jo In Sung, 3. Kim Soo Hyun, 4. Joo Ji Hun. 5. can't read it properly..)
sin4.jpg

Other members of the Dream Cast:
sin1.jpgsin2.jpg(??)
sin3.jpg
sin5.jpg

Source: Max Movie

hi @cesc oh this is not his next movie. this was a poll conducted to viewer who are their Korean Dream Cast for this movie. :D 

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 10px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 37px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 30px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘My Brilliant Life’ rises to No.2 on South Korean box office chart47460-260042.jpg

South Korean movie ‘My Brilliant Life‘ which is headlined by Song Hye Kyo and Gang Dong Won, is showing its popularity judging from the latest figures of the local box office chart.

According to figures released by the Korean Film Council (KOFIC) today, ‘My Brilliant Life’ which is playing on 522 screens, gathered 192,798 admissions on September 10th, and brought its accumulated admissions to 1,253,847, and helping it to place second on the box office chart.

‘My Brilliant Life’ did not have a great start against ‘Tazza: The Hidden Card’ (director: Kang Hyung Chul) and ‘LUCY’ (director: Luc Besson), but the former’s engaging story and exceptional acting from the cast members, have helped it to gain popularity among viewers.

‘Tazza: The Hidden Card’ also opened in cinemas over the Chuseok holiday period as ‘My Brilliant Life,’ and also drew much attention from fans. It gathered 354,499 admissions yesterday, and brought its accumulated admissions to 2,427,828. Choi Min Sik’s first Hollywood movie ‘LUCY,’ meanwhile drew 165,114 admissions on September 10th, and brought its accumulated admissions to 1,512,140.

Director John Carney’s ‘Begin Again’ movie drew 99,192 admissions yesterday, to bring its accumulated admissions to 1,458,905, and is fast approaching the 1.5 million milestone.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

@cesc, Kang Dong Won said, ".....will think only for family when having own one...." With his personality....surely KDW will be a GOOD husband and father!