Kang Dong-Won 강동원 [Upcoming movies: “The Plot”, “Dr. Cheon and Lost Talisman”, “ War and Revolt”]

Helena

Guest susan1990

oh man, I was headache I wonder why I did not recognize him sooner than after a long period of time to know him when I was 11, 12 years old I view each page to copy the image, but that there are too many My eyes glued to the screen@_@ 
tired but happy :))

925X2AN.jpg

^ lol i was the same way. 
KDW gain a little weight, i wonder if it's for his new movie MPL or it's just happen that way. Either way he's looking good and mighty young looking for his age. lol from certain point he look younger than SHK. and she already look young for her age. 

@oceanluv, thanks for the Valentine's photo of KDW. love it, hope he can keep his weight like this, toooo cute! got me wondering, cuz he'll be playing his actual age for MPL.. but he look soooooo young. No fear, he'll pull it off since he's such an amazing actor. how ironic of a movie while both parents seem to age backward where as the son age forward faster. Wonder if the director intention to pick KDW and SHK because both are 34 and look super young!

Guest dhienca

@buri, oh my gosh.. I recently watched Bestie - Love Option.. (it's too late) And I laughed throughout the song.. Hahaha..... Kang Dong Won absolutely ideal man for korean girls.. XD ah, it would be perfect if KDW dating SHK..... :D

@dhienca, yep! Korean girls want KDW and want to be told that they r prettier than SHK. If these 2 date then it'll be a war zone for SHK, so much hate from the korean girls. LOL they'll be too perfect if they date.. in my world there are no such thing as perfect couple! :( When SHK was w/ Hyun Bin that was beautiful but didn't last, so I'm not sure about these two. ??  :-/

Thanks a lot for answering. If he will marry with all actress which he plays then he need change his country and citizenship))). I saw all abovementioned movies with SHK and KDW but I don't know why I have feeling that they do not have huge chemistry between each other enough to marry. Who was his previous girlfriend? Why he does not married yet? 

Does KDW afraid to marry because he will lose some female fans? ok and where is guarantee that he is yet free? may be he is already married)))) because he is so secret agent 007))) and clever as well, so many girls lost they time for empty dreams may be....

been such a long time since I've been here.... 
but I am over the moon with possible KDW and SHK dating...
If they really do end up together and married they would make the most beautiful babies...
and then their children will be engaged to Won Bin and lee nayoung's children to just make the perfect ever babies in creation... hahahaha joke... 
but really so happy he is seen in public more often now... 

@Inna I, I've yet to see the movie of him w/ SHK because I can't find one w/ eng sub. But I've see ALL his other work, well beside X w/ Shin MinAh, I gotta say that he's more romantic w/ SHK.. maybe it's the script. He did mention SHK beauty, yet I doubt they are dating or were dating cuz if they were or are, they wouldn't be filming a movie together.. most couple avoid filming together. 
KDW did sign w/ SHK agency but I only think it's because the agency is good w/ oversea project also. If I can remember correctly, KDW is studying English also to broad his acting oversea. [-O<   LoL I also wish to be part of the agency.. Yoo Ah In is also in there!!
KDW used to date a model by the name of Do Yeo Jin, you can find some pix of her around the first 50 pages. But they broke up. But like you say, He might be dating someone or even married! LOL I really doubt the latter because Korean media is crazy!! w/ KDW popularity, these thing such as marriage would definitely be known to the media already. It weird that usually the very perfect person i.e. (smart, handsome, talented, and nice family background) tend to be single the longest.. it's hard to find their "perfect" match. He's still young and doesn't seem like he want to settle down anytime soon. So GIRLS, lets continue to dream that one day one of us will meet him and sweep him off his feet!! :x  :-*
@czakhareina, Yes KDW and SHK will made beautiful babies along w/ Won Bin and Lee Na Young.. and together they will have beautiful Grandkids!!!  :D But w/ Dong Won or Won Bin genes they will have beautiful babies no matter who their baby's momma is!!!  :)>- We do hear a little more on KDW as of lately but I think there'll be a lot more once his movie release in the late summer! Can't wait!!!  <:-P

Buri, may be you are right. If KDW was married this news would be discovered very fast))) May be he just not ready yet to marry someone))) But what I think about KDW and SHK, they both are from the same agency so it can be promotion to the new movie if they will pronounced that they are dating. How I understand that SHK was dated before the same way. Such things I saw in other Korean drama "The Greatest Love" (Choigowei Sarang). This is very funny and romantic dorama I highly recommend it))). Another thing about dating KDW with the simple and not famous girl.... hmmmm...  That is why he has IQ137 and will not do it))). However we will continue to dream without looking into reality))) because this dreams so sweet and may be even more sweet then reality))))  

@Inna, I've seen The Greatest Love, and love it. 
Yes, dreams are and will be so much sweeter than reality. No matter how perfect someone can be, relationship will always have a downside to it. Only with saddest will you know what happiness is. So I don't mind living in this dream.  :\">

@buri
those grandbabies would be just awesome... those foursome's genes are unreal...

i too have been looking for his an SHK project with eng sub... and like you been unsuccessful to get one... but right now i am more excited for his movie with ha jung woo (my super actor bias!!!) i just know it is going to be epic with dong won and jungwoo in it!!!

So I've just finish watching Camellia w/out the eng sub. It was so hard to follow w/out knowing what they're saying. But yeah like @Inna I had mention earlier, I too didn't really see the chemistry between SHK and KDW. there were many kissing scene but other than that, the chemistry wasn't there. SHK had more chemistry w/ Jo In Sung imo. Never the less KDW was extremely hot in the movie. Love the eyeliner on him. I really need to learn Korean!!!!  :D

Buri said: So I've just finish watching Camellia w/out the eng sub. It was so hard to follow w/out knowing what they're saying. But yeah like @Inna I had mention earlier, I too didn't really see the chemistry between SHK and KDW. there were many kissing scene but other than that, the chemistry wasn't there. SHK had more chemistry w/ Jo In Sung imo. Never the less KDW was extremely hot in the movie. Love the eyeliner on him. I really need to learn Korean!!!!  :D

NewKDramaAddict said: Buri said: So I've just finish watching Camellia w/out the eng sub. It was so hard to follow w/out knowing what they're saying. But yeah like @Inna I had mention earlier, I too didn't really see the chemistry between SHK and KDW. there were many kissing scene but other than that, the chemistry wasn't there. SHK had more chemistry w/ Jo In Sung imo. Never the less KDW was extremely hot in the movie. Love the eyeliner on him. I really need to learn Korean!!!!  :D