_____________________{{*blendings

pepe.ro

Guest loveshock

...you're blendings are sooooooooooo nice!!! 10/10!! i love your fonts & effects and its so creative. i <3 it!

Guest MiSs L.E

EDIT: Hannah [i can call you that, right? :]], you're doing the SAVE DARFUR thing?! Cool. Our school has a Human Right's Club and we're getting money for Darfur... we got a lot of money, actually. Yay! I'm not clear on the numbers.

It's cool to see that sort of stuff on Soompi. Very cool. That makes you uber cool, Hannah. xD

aw~ ^^ thanks~ we had diversity week and learned about it and it just broke my heart and some people dont know what darfur is, so im just trying to bring awareness. <3 IM SO GLAD ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL! ^_______________^ that just makes you 1000000000000000000000000000000x cooler. <3

hannah AND angel are cool. :D muhahahah

i wanna go back to doing cc's. but im so lazy. -.- AND im so depressed right now. >0< i have NO inspiration lately.

i wannnnnnnaa get better at cc's! :tears: im gonna go experiment now. if i like the results. i shall take requests. [haven't tr for a long time] ^^;

Guest MiSs L.E

hun, you ARE amazing at cc's. =D i love you. GAH~ *kisses* OH! .... just wait one sec. im making a topic here. XD

Guest xingjing

OMG. I was going to comment yesterday but my dad sat his fat butt next to me so I couldn't. Darn. Truth is, I'm not supposed to be online.... oh, hahahaha! *laughs like Tamaki*

I stole, like, all of your icons. xD Ouran icons are mad love, seriously. And, well, that makes Ouran extra mad love, because Ouran icons originate from Ouran itself. Okay, I'll shut up now. :X

I love love those 2 blends that you made for me! They are so uberlly cool. Uber is like my new "word". They are so pretty! I'm so happy to be your angel. *blushes madly* I'm not quite sure where I'll use them... but I'll use them somewhere. :]

Oh come on, who are you kidding? Your CCs rock. They rock the sky and the heavens, and those two are the same thing, don't think I didn't know that! xD

Cool, diversity week? It's so sad how people are ignorant about these sort of things. We're selling human rights bracelets over here. Yup yup. $3 for each one. They all go to Darfur, I believe. But yeah, we made some really cool advertising banners that we hung around our school. They were really ominous sounding and, well, this is going way back to the beginning of the school year. But we totally did not expect that many people to be interested. It's great to see that people are actually concerned about these things.

SAVE DARFUR. I'll put it in my sig. :]

^hahaa. thanks (:

omyyyy angel. i jsut read ALL that in like 3 seconds. (:

ouran. is. the. love. SAVE WATER! DRINK BEER! [or milk] <lols; just something i HAD to say... [save darfur? whattabout the beer!? the BEER!? ok. shutting up!]

^_^ hehehehe. oh. and my cc's DO NOT ROCK THE SKIES! rather, they burn `em down. :D evil right? yep.

angel is sooo sweet. & so is HANNAH! :wub:

Guest MarryMeDear.

ohhh, goodness. you're so very talented. ive tried blending a few months ago but quit and i'm thinking of trying again(: blah, but anyways, i wish i could blend like you. GOOD JOB! (;

Archived