[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xxflyingcookiez

this drama is really good especially how hot jimmy lin was -drools- but yeahh i highly recommend this drama best drama ever

i wasn't sure if i wanted to watch this at first, but i'm glad i stuck with it. this is one of the best ones i've watched. jimmy lin and yoo hana are so cute together. this is the first time i actually watched something with jimmy lin and i have to admit that i love him. he's a pretty decent actor and he's hilarious. his facial expressions are priceless.

this drama is really good

nearly every single episode there was a major event

so it kept me on my toes all the time

and i totally love all the actors and actresses, they all portrayed their roles perfectly

and omg the chemistry yoo ha na has with jimmy is sooo good

and i'm loving all the behind the scenes, they are hilarious

Guest belle90

wow...i must say i in love with this drama so much!!

Jimmy Lin is really cute!!He really doesn't age at all!!

I totally in love with Tian Qi and Ah Xing!!

At the first place, i thought Why Why Love will more interesting than My Lucky Star...but i was totally wrong..

MLS is the best!!!

Guest wooiezgrl

when i first started watching this i wasn't expecting much honestly....man, was i pleasantly surprised! totally exceeded all my expectations! i think this is one of the best asian dramas i've seen....it had all the important components: great acting, great OST, great story, and most importantly (IMO) a COMPLETE and satisfying ending! jimmy lin and yoo ha na had awesome chemistry, can't believe there's like a 12 year age gap! yoo ha na is such a great actress especially for her age, level of experience and considering she was dubbed in this drama, i hope to see her in more series...

i totally totally recommend this drama!

Guest lilomess

:D :D :D <3 love this drama so much!!!!

felt like there was nothing to look forward to after finishing this drama =/

jimmy lin has such a cute character in here..omg esp the part when he said "ah xing. believe me!" in the raining scene..omg that was so sweet!!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i haven't been obsessed with a drama series SHOWN ON TV for soooo long~ Normally i just don't have the patience to sit in front of tv and watch. But this one really got me hooked. i usually got home late after work, but for this drama, i rushed home every day and got REAAALLLY irritated if i was delayed. haha. haven't felt this excited about a drama for quite some time, so it was kinda refreshing. lol.

Guest angelzstar

Before I saw this drama, I thought the recent rave with Rainie/Mike He dramas were good....but wow...this serie is awesome! This drama made me sit the entire time and not like make me sleep in between.

Not only are the main cast really good looking ( like Jimmy Lin :blush: ), they sure can act well....Ha Na was soo good for her first drama...that taiwanese director sure has an eye...he knew she was good for the role just from a magazine that he saw her in...lol...also, the ost was so good, i think...and the plot was awesome and sweet...

I finished watching this drama on crunchyroll and decided to download a better quality of this drama...so that I can watch it again :lol: and the ng part at the end of episode 19 was so sad because they showed the last scene that they were filming and Ha Na cried...and jimmy congratulated her for her first completed drama, which was soooo sweet...>_<

I LOVE LOVE THIS! Now I understand why it was such a rave back at China when I went back this past summer..

Guest funky_pinky

I just finished watching this drama yesterday!!! OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!! so sweet and cute <3 i really dont want it to end :D they look great together :P

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I'm watching this on satellite tv -_-

it's GREAT

kinda watched three episodes (I think it's close to ending T_T)

yoo ha na can act! Jimmy is good too

he's SO hot

omg *sweats*

and WHY OH WHY do they keep on hiring william

HE CAN'T ACT

he's a piece of wood

I've been watching this drama for days already and I really enjoy it. Yoo Hana and Jimmy Lin do hae chemistry despite the age gap. I agree, their scenes are funny, romantic without being too mushy and heartwrenching also. Wow, I didn't realize Jimmy Lin is in his 30"s already (first drama of his that I watched). He got me fooled there espescially in the first part of the drama. :lol:

Yoo Hana was also good in this, espescially in the fire scene of episode 18. She was actually bawling even after the take. And to think this was her first series!

Got two more episodes to go, thanks so much for posting the veoh links since d-addicts has until episode 19!

Just want to ask, has anyone watched Jimmy Lin in his other drama? Tian lang ba bu is the series of the months at d-addicts. I'm curious to check it out but its 40 episodes long so I want to ask first if anyone is familiar with it.

• 1 month later...
Guest jollibee

just finished wathching it few days ago...

it was good... actually...

funny...

hana is such a cry baby... :lol::lol:

Archived