[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Malicious

jimmy <3 love this guy since i was 5 yrs old, got the dvd already gonna watch it when i'm done with why why love lol

Guest galewind

Hi, I have been reading about the great reviews of the Episode 19...really make me feel so anxious to watch this episode 19! But I cant find anywhere to download!! ( Sorry I dont have torrent software)

Anyone knows of any direct links? Please tell me ok? Thanks!

Guest aznchocol8luver

omg the last episode was soooooooooooo freakin gooood!!!!

the ending was good too!

man im gunna wish this drama sooo much!

Guest evelyn168

I'm watching ep. 20 online now. I like it so far... It's quite intense... I love Jimmy, Lee Wei and Hana... They have really good chemistry together.

Guest heartdrops

Aww! The finale was so good! I had a lot of laughs and lots of intense scenes in this episode.

They did a compilation of all the kisses in this episode! So cuteeeeee!

Omgggg, I miss this drama and couple already =(

Guest restlesspetals

yes i love the ending! any idea whats the next drama?

the next drama in line at the SETTV station is "Yin Ye San Jia Yi" with the same male and female lead Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En from Prince Turns to Frog

Guest kassuma

the next drama in line at the SETTV station is "Yin Ye San Jia Yi" with the same male and female lead Ming Dao and Chen Qiao En from Prince Turns to Frog

ok thanks for replying so promptly but is there already an official drama thread here in soompi for this? if ya can someone post the link here or pm me?

thanks in advance.

Guest gaucondangyeu

This drama is awesome, I've watched the Last Ep. and it's really good,. At the end, Ah Xing is gonna have a baby, how surprise!!!! hahah... <_<

^

i love ep 18 too ... so emotional!

and i love ur avie too :D

btw i think 3.95 is the average rating...

apparently ep 18 reached 5.16 :) [according to AF forum]

Just wondering, how does Taiwan's ratings system work? What's considered low, average, and high?

I'm going to miss this drama so much! Although I admit that there are a lot of scenes that make me cringe because TQ and AX are so lovey dovey, lol.

Guest jooluv

i'm on episode 16 so far =_=;;

waiting for 17 to be subbed >O<

does anyone know the song that Jimmy Lin sang to Hana in the beginning of the episodes with the guitar?? She was like mad at him and so he played the guitar right outside her window LOL

does anyone have it??

Archived