[twdrama 2007] My Lucky Star

Guest pillowbox

Guest ladysnowy7355

I just started watching this drama, on EP. 3, and dammmm... Jimmy is so cute and hot. i like his cool look. I've been reading what some of you guys wrote, that TQ, is so cold hearted now. Can someone explain to me WHY??? thanks in advance.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flycrazily

i just started watching this. haha with subs and omg jimmy lin chracacter is so cute. :] its good seeing him back on the scene. i loved the song he sang for ah xing in eps 3. i wish a guy would do that for me *day dream* lol

Guest xingjing

LALALALA. I got off of this... temporarily for finals and such. NOW I HAVE SO MUCH TO CATCH UP TO. LOL.

So, I just DL'd the OST. Who sings the Korean version of 對望? I don't think it's Jimmy......? But I have no idea. Anyone know?

Guest lila

gwah!! this series is sooo goood! i can't speak and don't understand mandarin and am just waitin for the subs, but i just have to watch the next episodes! it's so good and it's so addicting! i love their acting, ha na seems really natural, too!

jimmy's like how old? and he still looks like that? baby faces always get to ya!

episode 13 is so sad...

Spoiler:

i can't believe he actually blames her and now he's acting all mean towards her! i wonder what he'll do when he finds out later that ni ni isn't his child!

Thrilled about MLS still be number one! I mean, afterall, the drama is already half-through way so people are curious as to how everything will turn out. Just like Corner of Love was still number one when MLS started airing.

Adding to the ratings info. The average ratings for MLS was 2.68 and peaked at 3.49! WWL peaked at 2.52 and 18 Censored peaked at 2.25. So TECHNICALLY MLS has already broken the 3 mark- just not the average. I think people are loving the 5 years later story better.

I can't believe filming's wrapping/wrapped up. I'm definitely going to miss the latest filming updates =(

Guest rsp1001

^ It could be Megaupload's fault, they sometimes have stupid problems #$%$^

It's my new pc with vista, i have to switch browsers from time to time to be able to dl from MU, rapidshare, clubbox etc.

IE 7 sucks actually! but clubbox only works for IE, :crazy: Let's see if MU would work for firefox :wacko:

Guest lakatsumi

Yeah, sometime Megaupload doesn't work.. If you still have problem with episode 12. I will upload it again.

Guest rsp1001

Yeah, sometime Megaupload doesn't work.. If you still have problem with episode 12. I will upload it again.

Thanks! It did work now with firefox...

i watched this on Veoh, and i can say its very interesting! I just LOVE Yoo Ha Na. She's just cute for words...

as for Jimmy, he's my idol when i was 13... :) and i still remember there were rumours that he died, i was so sad back then. How stupid of me to believe that nonsense. He's alive and kicking and looking more and more boyish than he already was...

My Lucky Star had a very good start. yeah... i was cracking up for that Initial D moment in episode 3... and she was talking in Korean right? Yoo Hana i mean. She was so pretty. Although at first the story reminds me of Too Beautiful to Lie and My Girl... it has its own moments. the chemistry between the two leads were very strong. altough the bro is quite good looking, but i still think he can improve. argh... if only they didnt kill him off. :mellow:

and not to forget, thank you sublime...:)

Guest stardust_x

omg!! Latest episode, TianQi is so .. spiteful and full of hate.

I hate their situation, i'm just sitting here going "WHY DONT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING"

It's causing both of them so much pain ==

But Han Zhi Yin is funny, he looked comical rather scary when he was facing off that landowner. ^^ He has a cute smirk/smile.

Guest sunshine4ever

anyone knows where i can dl the ydy version off clubbox?

go to page 15 and all the episodes are listed on direct links

anyway, YDY has only released up to 10

i have to say that I'm really hooked into this drama..goodnesses...it is sooooooooooooooo good...

i'm at episode 4.. beacuse that's where we can get it with sub, and i love it! my god... its soooo :tears: when Ah Xing told Tian Qi that she like him and told him she just acted the whole scene out because she wanted him to go and pursue that woman. <_< i'm close to tears already...

ah, Jimmy's so fine, and Hana is sooooo super duper cute! kinda remind me of Lee Da Hae in my girl, and the sound effect they got when she blinked and such reminds me of Prince turn into frog. is it just these 2 dramas got this kind of sound effect, or is it all of romcom drama produced in Taiwan?

Archived