[OFFICIAL] Sandara Park (산다라박) Thread

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

Guest shred

:blink: at those uno pics ....

i don't love her nor do i hate her ... but those pics are just desperately screaming for attention "I'm not a has-been!"

i'm surprised that the management (talent center) allowed her to do that.

and i have to agree ... the photo wasn't sexy. she's TOO SKINNY.

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

ya, i heard she was gonna leave the Philipines, and she's currently training to be a Korean gasoo, like just got up and left with no consideration of her fans in the Philipines. that's not cool considering they were the ones that brought her to stardom.

no that news is not true...

infact she will have a drama or in philippines we call it teleserye and it will be shoot in barcelona...

the title is crazy for you..its a romantic comedy :D ...

Guest ITS VIVIAN! =D

this is like....during her teenage years its all good and sucessful..then it goes down...then shes all grown up, and she seems to get into the mens magazine for attention? the last two pics jsut killed the innocence =/

oh well, shes pretty though.

Guest macie

wow she went through so much.. i feel sorry for her but she is very pretty.. the two last picture.. god she's really hawt...

Guest lowdown4155

i don't really like her in the two lastest pics...she's pretty,thanks for posting!^^

^

I agree she doesn't look tasteful there...

Guest tenshiii0ox

She looks bony and unhealthy. You can slightly see her ribs. I think she should go with a different concept; "sexy" doesn't seem to be her style, but then again, that's my opinion. :]

Guest Midnite84

shes pretty! darnn her last 2 pix in the mag..haah bomb body! didnt realize she'll post something revealing like that but its all hot and sexy! ^^

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

shes pretty! darnn her last 2 pix in the mag..haah bomb body! didnt realize she'll post something revealing like that but its all hot and sexy! ^^

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

ow really???...she will have a romantic comedy teleserye (drama in korea like my girl) intitled crazy for you....she is the second lead actress

:) sandara..im filipina..but i hate her -_- sorry to bash...but she doesn't know how to speak tagalog and can't act.

if u ask me at least she can speak better tagalog than those fil-ams..even the ones who have lived there for years..

but yeah im not fan of sandara..i just hate when she starts to talk abt why she's sad coz she lost many fans..

Guest lucky_me_noodle

This is entertainment... -_- I wish these young stars think about the things they get into... And who manages them... Instead of saying yes and yes to projects just for the money or to get more exposure but leave no impression.... Most of 'em are eaten and chewed out... If you know what I mean... For example Hero Angeles... I hate Kristy Fermine way bck anyways.. goodness reason why I don't watch the buzz... putang kambeng... :sweatingbullets:

I saw her on t.v her Tagalog actually improve... She didn't say a single English word... I actually like her more then some fil-am actors like this girl iono what the hell her name is.. She's from australia I think and she's in You can dance host... I think her face and voice is annoying.. as in nakakasura... XD

But I agree maybe if she put on a lil' more pounds.. But that pic is just. :huh:

Guest GoRgYnA

This is entertainment... -_- I wish these young stars think about the things they get into... And who manages them... Instead of saying yes and yes to projects just for the money or to get more exposure but leave no impression.... Most of 'em are eaten and chewed out... If you know what I mean... For example Hero Angeles... I hate Kristy Fermine way bck anyways.. goodness reason why I don't watch the buzz... putang kambeng... :sweatingbullets:

I saw her on t.v her Tagalog actually improve... She didn't say a single English word... I actually like her more then some fil-am actors like this girl iono what the hell her name is.. She's from australia I think and she's in You can dance host... I think her face and voice is annoying.. as in nakakasura... XD

But I agree maybe if she put on a lil' more pounds.. But that pic is just. :huh:

what did kristy fermine do to hero angeles? tell me lol.

Guest lucky_me_noodle

what did kristy fermine do to hero angeles? tell me lol.

iono i was just being random... XD but i know it's probably 'cause that b'z can't keep off others bussiness ... i always mispell that word..

-_-

Guest BebeSweet

She looks really bad on the magazine cover.

The whole red lipstick and pout thing looks awkward and... well... ugly.

Archived