[OFFICIAL] Sandara Park (산다라박) Thread

Guest hahaha_huhuhu

Guest dragon-rider

111004 DARA's me2day update

21dara131768900249612.jpg

굿모닝!^0^ 이거 저번부터 사고싶었던 루피 모자인데~ 어제 다둥이 사이즈 발견! 빠밤!!! +.+ 그래서 삿지요! 이따 가서 씌어죠야지!^0^ 귀엽겠다아~!!!다둥이와 커플모자! 캬~! 모두~ 좋은하루되세요!^.*

Good morning! ^0^ This is the straw hat that I wanted to buy the last time~ Then I found one in Dadung’s size yesterday! Ppabam!!! +.+ I bought them! Later, I’ll go and let him try it on! ^0^ It will be so cute~!!! Couple hat with Dadung-i! Kya~! Everyone~ Have a nice day! ^.*

21dara131771188001792.jpg

밍끼가 항상 가는 하라주쿠 크레페 먹으러 언니라인이 떳다! 빠밤!!!ㅋㅋㅋ 뭐먹을지~ 고민하는중!^_^ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 냠냠냠~!

Mingkki always goes at this place in Harajuku to eat crepe, and now the unnie line has come to check it out! Ppabam!!! Ke ke ke What should I eat~ Worrying! ^_^ Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke Nyam nyam nyam~!

21dara13177179732584.jpg

이제 곧..투애니원 티비 마지막회 일본편 방송이네요.진짜 마지막이라니까..방송을 못보겟어요ㅠㅠ넘 슬퍼서!그래도 여러분들이 우리 보고싶고 일본활동 궁금해할까봐 특별히!연장한거니까 꼭봐줘요^_^근데 우리가 꼭 그렇게 서럽게울엇어야햇는지?아직 잘모르겟어용!ㅋ리다한테낚엿나?ㅠ

Tags: 잠시후 6시 엠넷! 투애니원티비 시즘3 마지막회 채널고정!!! ㅠ.ㅠ

Really soon… It’s 2NE1 TV’s last episode featuring our Japan tour. It’s really the last episode now… I can’t view it ㅠㅠ I’m really sad! However, if you guys are wondering about our activities in Japan, then you have to see this special! Please don’t miss out on our extended broadcast ^_^ But did we really have to cry our eyes out like that? I’m still not sure if we were patronized! Ke Did Leadah do it on purpose? ㅠ

Tags: Shortly at 6:00 on Mnet! Stay tuned for 2NE1 TV Season 3 last episode!!! ㅠ.ㅠ

21dara131773639810701.jpg

한국도착!!! 마중나온 천둥다둥!!!!!!!!! +.+ 꺄아~!!!!!!!!! 귀여워~!!!!

I’ve arrived in Korea!!! Cheondung and Dadung came out to meet me!!!!!!!!! +.+ Kkyaaa~!!!!!!!!! So cute~!!!!

Source: Dara’s me2day

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

111007 DARA's me2day update

21dara13179972118778.jpg

Happy happy birthday to my little brother 천둥이!!!

Happy happy birthday to my little brother Thunder!!!

Source: Dara’s Me2Day via ohdara

Guest dragon-rider

111017 DARA's me2day update

21dara131883109326591.jpg

우리는 지금 일본에서 라디오 녹음중~!^_^

We are now at a radio recording in Japan~!!!^_^ Ke

21dara131885565801.jpg

다라의a shot a day!!!오늘은 라디오 스케줄에 쿨픽스p300이를 댈꾸갔어요~!(요즘 젤잘나가는 산다라박 카메라죠?^.^ㅋ)한국에 있는 랙잭이들에게 소식을 전하기 위해서죠!빠밤!이건..다른멤버 인터뷰도중에 일어쓰기 연습한거!다라!내 이름은 쓸줄알아야죵! ^_^V

Dara’s a shot a day!!! Today, we had a radio schedule, and I brought my Coolpix P300 along~! (Nowadays, the best camera is the Sandara Park camera, right? ^.^ Ke) This is so that I can still continue to give news to all Korean Lackjacks! Ppabam! This.. Is my work while I was practicing writing during the interview of another member! Dara! I am able to write my name! ^_^V

21dara131885710242361.jpg

자~! 다라의 a shot a day! 한장 더! 빠밤!!! p300이에게 귀여운 포즈를 취해준 짱매! p300 이를 켜고 브이자만 그리면~ 여러분도! 귀요미가 되실수있습니다!^_^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 브이~! ^0^V

Here~! Dara’s a shot a day! Another one! Ppabam!!! For the P300, Jjangmae is giving a cute little pose! Turn on the p300, pose with a V-sign~and everyone also! Can become cute!^_^ Ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke V~! ^0^V

Source: Dara’s me2day (me2day.net/21dara)

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara/ SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

111018 DARA's me2day update

21dara131891546163182.jpg

천둥이가 지은 다둥이 별명이있는데..ㅋㅋ바로바로! 치토스에요ㅋ그 호랑이랑 닮았다고 계속 놀려요! 불쌍한 다둥이ㅋㅋ아빠한테 놀림받구!막내로자란 천둥이가 갑자기 다둥아들이 생기니까 이뻐죽겟나봅니다!ㅋ이제 내가 왜 자기한테 개똥이라고 애칭을 만들어부르는지 이해하겟죠?ㅋㅋ

Tags: 능력자분들 다둥이를 치토스에 합성해서 천둥에게 선물합시다ㅋㅋ

Thunder has given Dadung a nickname.. Ke ke It is, it is! Cheetos! Ke It’s because I keep teasing that he resembles a tiger! Poor Dadung-i Ke ke The father who is teasing him! Thunder who grew up being the maknae is now suddenly does this thing to hsi son, Dadung! Ke Now I’m trying to recall why I gave him the nickname, Dog Poop, is this what he must have felt? Ke ke

21dara131893637171694.jpg

일본투어가 끝나고 투애니원 티비 마지막촬영 바로 다음날 우연히 시부야 거리를 걷다 발견한 기타가게에 들어가 내 리틀마틴과 비슷한 놈을 골라서 띵가띵가~치다가 문득든 생각..아 이제 다라캠이없구나..F코드 성공한모습은 언제보여주지?ㅠ캬~퉤니티비 없는 화요일은 어땟나요?

Tags: 날씨가 추워지니 또 센치해진 다롱 ㅋ 아직 F코드는.. 하하하

After the Japan tour ended, there was a day right after the last episode of 2NE1TV was shown, that I was walking down Shibuya, when I accidentally found a store that sold guitars, so I went in and picked a similar fellow to my Little Martin and went ttinggattingga~ All of a sudden, I had this thought.. Ah, there’s no more Dara cam.. How will I show you if I am successful with the F chord? ㅠ Kya~ How was Tuesday without a 2NE1TV episode?

Tags: Darong who is getting senti in this cold weather Ke And no success with the F chord yet.. Ha ha ha

Source: Dara’s Me2Day (www.me2day.net/21dara)

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

Guest dragon-rider

I know. She's super attractive right? Cute, innocent, funky, fierce and even mysterious vampire-like, Dara can rocks with any concept given :wub:

Some solo pics of dara for Nikon ads:

427374949.jpg

427375308.jpg

Credit: GS Shop via WeLoveDara and OhDara

News: Sandara Park Is The Number One Female Star With The Prettiest Handwriting

h11101806.jpg

2NE1′s Sandara Park was chosen by netizens as the “Female Star With The Prettiest Handwriting.”

Professional music site, Monkey 3 (http://www.monkey3.co.kr) posted the poll “Who is the female star with the prettiest handwriting?” on October 6th to 12th. From the survey conducted on that topic, Sandara Park ranked the highest on the polls by getting 35% (115 votes).

Revealing her very own handwriting to the public through SNS, Sandara Park was applauded by the netizens for its neat appearance and her handwriting’s cute and charming style.

In addition, there is a total of 328 people who participated in the poll. Receiving 19% (61 votes) of the netizens’ support, Kim Yuna got the second place, while Kim Sun-Ah and Moon Geun Young both received 13% of the support, putting them in third place. Also, Son Ye-Jin (11%) and Yoon Eun Hye (10%) followed them in fourth and fifth place respectively.

Sources: http://news.nate.com/view/20111018n20570 and http://news.nate.com/view/20111018n05892

Translated by: BlackjackBelle@OhDara / SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara

LOL I figured this out long time ago. Dara's handwriting is really nice.

I know. She's super attractive right? Cute, innocent, funky, fierce and even mysterious vampire-like, Dara can rocks with any concept given  :wub:

------

LOL I figured this out long time ago. Dara's handwriting is really nice.

I definitely agree!!! Dara can really rock any concept. I'm also amazed how Dara's name is always included in polls LOL Korean people think she's worth nominating haha and I love how she's also winning! wub.gif

111020 DARA Me2day Update

TYm44.jpg

Source: Dara's me2DAY

111021 DARA Me2day Updates

y6c4Y.jpg

고어웨이 일본버젼 뮤비촬영 현장.. 초조하게 다둥이를 기다리는 다라.. 다둥이가 무섭고 스트레스를 받았는지 쇼파밑에 숨어 나오지않습니다ㅠㅠ 어르고달래보지만.. 다둥이는 시간이 지날수록 점점 더 무서웟나봅니다.. 이야오옹~ 이야오옹~ 하면서 울기 시작합니다ㅠ.ㅠ

Go Away Japanese Version music video shooting.. Dara who is waiting anxiously for Dadung… Dadung-i who got frightened was in a lot of stress and hid in the corner and at the couch and refused to come out ㅠㅠ Although I’ve been trying to soothe him.. Dadung-i who gets more frightened as time passes by.. Meoowwww~ Meeooowww~ He did that as he started crying ㅠ.ㅠ

YgaeW.jpg

이번 뮤비의 NG왕으로 뽑힌 다둥이를 소개합니다! 짝짝짝!!!ㅋㅋ 결국 억지로 잡고 어정쩡한 자세로 촬영을 하다가 다둥이가 넘 안쓰러워서ㅠ 클로즈업을 찍지못하고 집으로 보냈습니다.. 뮤비보니까 이뿌게나오진않앗지만 그래두 2~3초 나오더라구요! 다둥이에게 박수~!^_^

Tags: 다라 + 천둥 = 다둥 고어웨이 일본뮤비 메자마시 테레비

I would like to introduce the King Of NGs for this music video, Dadung! Clap, clap, clap!!! Ke ke In the end, because of his attitude, I had to hold him forcefully just to have his position taken, Dadung-i, I’m so sorry ㅠ We weren’t even able to take close-up shots before he was sent home.. But despite this sad news, I still feel proud that he was shown in the MV for about 2~3 seconds! Please applaud our Dadung-i!

Tags: Dara + Thunder = Dadung in Go Away Japan MV, Mezamashi Television

Source: Dara's me2DAY

Translations by: SlaveTranslator@WeLoveDara / BlackjackBelle@OhDara

Dara for Nikon 1

T3Cds.jpg

Credit: welovedara@twitter

Archived