Other-language Remakes Of Korean Songs

Guest chaserj7

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chaserj7

thanks everyone for the contributions!!

there are SO many remade songs it's unbelievable.. anyway needa clear up some stuff.. :P

Boa's Number 1 was remade by a viet singer named Cat Tien, and there was also that song from Winter Sonata. i don't know the name of it but it was also remade into viet

anyone know the title of Cat Tien's versh? or is it the same? which Winter Sonata song was it?

i know two korean songs that turned into tagalog.

1. I Believe-

2. Saranghamnida

anyone know the Filipino singers' names.. btw who are the original korean singers? :P sorry i'm blur.

Park Hyo Shin's Snowflower(umm what was it called? the ost song from MISA) was remade by some chinese girl.. for a chinese drama.. -_-

anyone know?

Sorry - Tei

Breakup Don't Be Sad - Kenny Kwan

hheyy who did the remakes and what are the remakes called?

ediosn chen did a cover version of 'make it last'

wilbur pan has 2 1TYM covers and a jinusean cover i think on the album 'gecko ramble'

what's edison chen's song called, and who was the original singer of Make It Last? :P

and which Jinusean song did Wilbur do.. :P

Guest graceeiscool

hm i have one

Knock Out - 888 (its a british band)

remade into chinese by ENERGY

and also remade recently into

TWINS (Knock Out) by super junior (korean version)

katreeya english, a thai singer also remade the song I think I, by byul from the full houst ost. it doesn't sound that good to me, but i wasn't a fan of the original version either.

I know mostly its the chinese artiste that remake korean song esp energy. I can remember they remake shinhwa song-hey come, JTL-Enter the dragon and just recently last year there a huge hooha on them remaking H.O.T song outside castle.

Guest --Fallen--Star--

GMC remade the Vietnamese Male version of Kiss - Because I'm a Girl. So the title was: GMC because I'm a boy O.O

Janice - my love my fate.. (cantonese)

^ my friend told me that this was originally a korean song for a drama..but i dunno which one..=P

Guest cHenz--

why is that "not ready for goodbye" by all 4 one categorized as the remake of fly to the sky's "goodbye"?

i thought that fly to the sky is actually the one who make a kroean remake of "not ready for goodbye"?

Guest trashstar

alan luo - fi-v's "girl"

alan luo - 1tym's "nasty"

wilber pan - 1tym's "mother"

i don't think these were mentioned yet

hmm some remakes are pretty good, but i personally think that all of the songs that wilber copies from 1tym is nothing compared to the original ^^

1tym FIGHTING!!

Guest hoppershake

Janice - my love my fate.. (cantonese)

^ my friend told me that this was originally a korean song for a drama..but i dunno which one..=P

i heard the korean version in 'my sister in law is 19' with jung dabin and yoon kyesang.

Archived