Kids Say The Darnest Things..

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

XD just gotta love 'em. haha.
We were at a family reunion type thing, and my cousin's grandma was saying something in Vietnamese to my other cousin. We ALL understood what she said but just kept quiet to save my cousin the embarrassment - 'cause it was just plain rude what she said.

Then my younger cousin who I think was 8(?) at the time, thought we didn't understand. She was like "she called you fat." *pat pat*

-

My little sister told my cousin - in a dead serious way - that he looked 40 years old. She was so shocked when she found out he was only 20 :P then she was like "you need to shave" xPpP

Lollllllll -______-.... kids are so freaking BLUNT. lmao!

Soooo what have you heard other kids say or do that made you go O_O; or just laugh out loud hahaha.

They're so adorable and cute<3

Guest Go.Omii

the other day wen my sister and my mum went to the airport to pik up my aunty who came to visit us...they were waiting for her and finally she appeared wearing the most UGLIEST dress ever the colors were bright n there were patches lyk it was myd from a blanket!!

to b polite my mum complimented her sayin: "whoa niice dress, where did u get it?" :crazy:

then my sister butted in "Mum u really lyk the dress?! coz i think its the most ugliest thing ever!"

my mum's face was bright red :blush: and covered her mouth before she could say anii else!!!

-------------

also i remembered this one tym wen my mum was complaining how yukii my aunty's cookin was and this one occassion we were invited to her place for dinner we were all eating and my mum saiid "um....the fish is delicious" and my sister opened her big mouth n blurted "mum didnt u saii anuty's cookin was yukii and now u saii her fish is delicious?"

aiish kids can b vry blunt!!!

Guest ki*mochi

hmmm...

i did a random doodle on my notepad...

so when my lil niece came over, she asked what it was...

so i looked at my "glorious" creation and replied,

"Picasso"

She just replied...

"Pig Kahsssuuu (pig leg in hokkien)?! I think its time for you to change glasses. Cuz they look like a mess more than pigs 'trotters"

-_- haha

Guest Dinoce

my sister took our nephew to the grocery store. there was a man walking behind them and our nephew said in his cute loud voice, "aunty, there's a stranger walking behind us." the man just laughed and passed them up.

another one, my same nephew loves saying hi to our neighbors. one day when he was inside looking out the window, our neighbor walked by, and he said, "hi neighbor." our neighbor didn't hear him so he says, "hi neighbor!! hey neighbor, say 'hi' to me!! tengi (his younger brother), say 'hi' to neighbor!"

Guest pyroignition

hmmm...

i did a random doodle on my notepad...

so when my lil niece came over, she asked what it was...

so i looked at my "glorious" creation and replied,

"Picasso"

She just replied...

"Pig Kahsssuuu (pig leg in hokkien)?! I think its time for you to change glasses. Cuz they look like a mess more than pigs 'trotters"

-_- haha

lol this and the one after this i get, but the first one...wha which cousin again?!

Guest babyc

this girl i am babysitting is like a bit chubby

and she likes to cut her hair .s o she always has a short haircut

and sometimes people mistake her as a boy

and my sister likes to call her boy

and one day she got fed up so shes like . JASON (which is her cuzin) calls me fat

Lily (my sister) calls me boy

I'M NOT FATBOY!

lol

Guest x kawachi x

and one day she got fed up so shes like . JASON (which is her cuzin) calls me fat

I'M NOT FATBOY!

lol

LOL that's so adorable!!

Guest rapunzel283

My cousin and I (at the time both 16+) were talking about this mutual friend of ours, and my sister (at the time, 6) was all "What does he look like?~"

My cousin said, "He's HHOOOOOOT!!!!" (which he is, hohohohoho~)

Then my sister goes, "-_- I don't want to know what he FEELS like, I wanna know what he LOOKS like! >_>"

ON. THE. FLOOR.

(At the time, anyway XD)

Guest kimchibabygurl

this happened when i was about 5..

there was a funeral going on at the ground floor of the apartment block, and there was where my pre school was. so my grandma told me to keep quite when i pass by the funeral. it's sort of like giving respect to the dead, considering i don't know the person. so i nodded my head and my grandma brought me to school.

so when i was walking towards the direction of my school, i saw the funeral, and told my grandmother quite loudy: "there is a funeral going on!"

Guest melonbun

My cousin and I (at the time both 16+) were talking about this mutual friend of ours, and my sister (at the time, 6) was all "What does he look like?~"

My cousin said, "He's HHOOOOOOT!!!!" (which he is, hohohohoho~)

Then my sister goes, "-_- I don't want to know what he FEELS like, I wanna know what he LOOKS like! >_>"

ON. THE. FLOOR.

(At the time, anyway XD)

That's a classic! Toooo great! XD ^_______________^

• 4 weeks later...

lol this and the one after this i get, but the first one...wha which cousin again?!

Are you referring to my post? oh hahaha, they're totally different situations and totally different cousins XD

babyc and rapunzel - LOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

oh the FATBOY one reminded me of an incident, but I don't think I should say it cause it might be inappropiate HAhah

Guest swtamy83

One time, me and my nephew were crossing the street and a really short man was coming from the opposite side of the street. My nephew goes "hey...it's little man." OMGosh....I was so shocked!

Guest xohiwoxaira

my famiyl adn i were having a thankgiving dinner and then my nephew goes daddy are u having a baby and hes lik 2 lol

Guest love.

I'M NOT FATBOY!

lol

lmao! that's so cute!!<3

Guest Rachel Lee.

my little cousin, jinho, is mad adorable, but he's an idiot.

i went to the zoo with him & there was this man that looked like a gorilla. so jinho went up to him & he was like "hey mister, why aren't you in a cage?"

"excuse me?"

"want a banana?"

"?"

"nuna, can i have a banana to feed the monkey?"

i cracked up and walked away dying. HAHA.

Guest sweetechocolat

my little cousin, jinho, is mad adorable, but he's an idiot.

i went to the zoo with him & there was this man that looked like a gorilla. so jinho went up to him & he was like "hey mister, why aren't you in a cage?"

"excuse me?"

"want a banana?"

"?"

"nuna, can i have a banana to feed the monkey?"

i cracked up and walked away dying. HAHA.

OMG. Poor man.

R. O. F. L. M. A. O.

Archived