[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catchthesky.

I watched in on KBS 3 mintues ago. Omgsh it was sooo sad. I feel so bad for Ilkwon. He had all that pressure dumped on him all at once. Dude, why didn't that class just leave him alone?! Especially OhkYung pissed me off. Who cares if he doesnt participate? He knows he can't take the risk and he doesnt want to get into trouble. Now look what happened. And that FREAKING EYEBROW GUY should die. Arghhh he looks soooo deformed too. With that think double layer eyebrows and that friggin big face! RAWR. And I feel really bad for HaeMi and LeeJoon. They were probably the ones that got the most hurt from the accident. I can't wait for the next one!!!- Sara

^Lol, thanks. I'll make some for you if you want. Well, it might take a while cause I'm extremely busy these days. And my homework procrastination is starting to scare me. -__- - Sara

-- & THE NEXT EPI IS COMING OUT TOMMOROW! (squeals)

oh would you? of course you're not obligated to of course. i know how it is with finals & all...and especially when you're a procastinator. :rolleyes: yes indeeed.

THIS WEEK'S EPISODE: Oh my freaken goodness. I would do anything to strangle that old hag. HAHA. It's funny because as I'm watching this, I know she's SongIlGook's (Jumong) real mother. She just got an unlucky, hated role. haha. MY POOR ILKWON. :tears: I swear, if he's like not able to speak or not able to wake up, I will die! Oh my gooodnessss. Those kids were so rash on him, I just wanted to slap that Okgyoung girl. She's always overboard. The kids are so short-minded. But I have to admit, I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED OF THE WHOLE CLASS TEN PROJECT. Just end it already, and let's get on with new romances, yes? haha.

NEXT WEEK: Eh, honestly. I don't exactly remember what was on next week's preview. I remember Gongyoon being a fa.g, and what else. LeeJoon being the good kid that he is...OH and hehmi wearing the red jacket! Yeah, I'll be looking foward to that....he better wake up!

Guest kkam jjak

Episode 46 (2007-01-21) - 친구야, 눈을 감지마

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8G5UL320

I'm still trying to get a hold of older episodes to re-up.

Just PM me links that expired and I'll try to get it up as soon as possible.

But this week will be hard. Finals. :tongue2:

^--------------------edit

NEVERMIND... haha it works now... how weird? thankssssss

Guest kkam jjak

so i'm sorry to be such a bother... but since i haven't been keeping up with this drama and am too lazy/busy to watch all the eps i've missed....

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REALLY TALL GUY? the one that was older than all the other classmates?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GIRL WHO USED TO BE A NALALEE/HAKYO JJANG FROM HER OLD TOWN? the one that had a crush on lee joon? did she leave?

WHO ELSE LEFT?..... *sigh* i'm so confused :wacko:

ok WOW.

I haven't been in here for days & now look at this 2 PAGES TO READ!!

Welcome newcomers & Welcome back to those who watched the beginning- left in the middle and came back again xD <3

Eck.

I have midterms and i'm so obsessed with Death note T__T

it is killing mee T_T. & I have yet to watch episode 45? (the one where ligwon's mom dies :X) T_T.

BTW, I just got a LJ, & I need friends - so if anyone has one and is interested in being my friend on LJ- add me :D

I'll be making BAHN OHL LIM 3 icons soon (after midterms) on LJ.

So if anyone wants one~ I'll make some :DD

does anyone do screen caps here? >.>

That'll be nice *O* <3

haha okies, I gotta go study T_T.

Just wanted to drop by here~~

Guest xiaoxing04

hi guyz..

im cureently watching banolim3 in kbs world cuz it has english subs on it..unfortunately,were 10 episodes behind so im trying very much not to read all those spoilers,,but i so can't help it..hyemi and ilkwon we'll be togeder??wow,,i didn't see that coming..how about ahyoung and yijun,,i honestly like ahyoung better than sieun,,i dont know,,ahyoung sorta reminds me of oklim in banolim2..she's more upfront than sieun and i like those characters the best...

anyway,,does anyone have the banolim3 ost?i found it on the net but i cant seem to download it..can some upload it for me..thanks!!!

hi guyz..

i honestly like ahyoung better than sieun,,i dont know,,ahyoung sorta reminds me of oklim in banolim2..she's more upfront than sieun and i like those characters the best...

ah i thought that too! Ohk lim's personality rocks! :DD

At first , I kind of liked Shieun because she was that mysterious character but now her character really bores me sometimes :/

I really like ahyoung though & Ohkkyung <3

I kind of like Hehmee too, even if she's a snob/jumps to stupid conclusions sometimes T_T.

lols.

I didn't know Bae Green left to go back to her hometown~!!

she was one of my favorite characters & Hanbyul liked her!! T___T

I wish hanbyul and ohkkyung would get together- odd i know, but hanbyul and ohkkyung are really touchy with each other in recent episodes (like she always has her arm around his neck or she calls him cute all the time) ^^

ps. if anyone has pictures that they want for icons; just PM me. I'll try to make them asap ^^;

Guest xiaoxing04

Yes, HaeMi like sIlKwon

AhYoung and LeeJoon get together!

You are NOT too far behind!

It will all make sense soon!

P.S. The OST can be DL'd when you go to korena drama, resources and the find teh thread for OST's.

Jina

yeay!!hope ahyoung and leejun stay togeder..can't wait to watch it..

thanks for the heads up in the ost..i didn't think of looking there..^__^

ah i thought that too! Ohk lim's personality rocks! :DD

At first , I kind of liked Shieun because she was that mysterious character but now her character really bores me sometimes :/

I really like ahyoung though & Ohkkyung <3

I kind of like Hehmee too, even if she's a snob/jumps to stupid conclusions sometimes T_T.

lols.

I didn't know Bae Green left to go back to her hometown~!!

she was one of my favorite characters & Hanbyul liked her!! T___T

I wish hanbyul and ohkkyung would get together- odd i know, but hanbyul and ohkkyung are really touchy with each other in recent episodes (like she always has her arm around his neck or she calls him cute all the time) ^^

yup,me too..i used to like sieun but she just bores me,,granted there are moments that i liked her..like when she protested in front of their school becoz of their class becoming their school's special project..but ahyoung just stands out..

was bae green the girl who study a lot but her grades aren't high enough?i think i saw the last episode she was in..

^ acutally that's jieun.

the girl who tried to commit suicide and left school to go travel lols.

Bae green was the girl that has a southern accent (but she doesn't use it in front of her classmates), she kicks butt & went to the club where she saw Jieun dancing...

I really wish she would come back T_T.

Guest ozaidum

Hi everyone! I'm watching it on KBS world too so we're not really "on time" with the eps... but waaahhh I so wanna watch theprevious eps again... I would download but unfortunately, I don't understand korean... PLease!!! someone tell us if you find any episode subber???

i also hope that someone can upload the subs of the episodes... :rolleyes:

AWWW. FINALLY. I really enjoyed this episode. :D

THIS WEEK: Oh my goodness. I cried again, hopelessly because of my beautiful LeeJoon. hahaa. How he cares so much about each and every one of his friends touches me. hahaha. If only there were guys like him at my school. Anywayyyyys, I thought it was real cute how Ahyoung was getting all jealous. Cuhz she never gets jealous ya know? & she was all talking to herself, HA. She's turning into LeeJoon! Gongyoon was pretty cool too, though in teh beginning he did confuse me a bit. WELL YEAH. over all, i looooved the episode.

I WANT A SNOWMAN FROM LEEJOON TOOOOO!

NEXT WEEK: Dude, I'm gonna slap that jerk's mom until there's nothing to slap. hahaha. I find it really overboard. AND I CAN NOT BELIEVE SHE SLAPPED MY ILKWON! what a freaken pinkberry. okay, i'm in a hurry so that's allll.

LeeJoon&Ahyoung<3

Guest kkam jjak

HyunIX

^ THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE LINK!!!!!

when i watch korean dramas... it makes me hate the rich families in korea lol..... jus cuz how korean dramas and movies make them out to be... but my dad told me that some people really are like that especially the parents

Guest catchthesky.

GAHHH the next epi is out! It's soo freaking sad. HaeMi and IlkWon are so sweeet. T__T The next epi that freaking eyebrow guy's mom is afreaking biotich. ==