[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMINAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR.

THIS WEEK: I just watched episode 40 and I'm about to scream. First offfff. WHY IN THE WORLD DO I GET A VIBE THAT ILKWON & HEHMEE ARE GONNA END UP TOGETHER? NO! NO! NO! Ahyoung..the love triangle. Hahaaaa. Freaken Hanbyul's cute white boday. Haha. Just want to pinch his cheeks like crazy. Hahaha. The gay scenes were so hilarious. WHY OH WHY DID ILKWON HAVE TO TELL THEM HE LIKED HER? Okay, I'll get over it. Hopefully. Haha. & LeeJoon, he's just so adorable. He's finally forgetting Shieun. ABOUT TIME. :)

NEXT WEEK: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I wanna watch so bad. Finally, LeeJoon realizes that he likes her, and looks like she's gonna leave and then there's gonna be that whole new love revolution. Muharharharhar. I'm super hyped right now. I just can't wait for next week's episode.

LeeJoon<33333

So... LeeJoon realizes that he likes AhYoung!!

WOW!! THIS MADE ME SO HYPED UP!!!

I've been waiting for this for so long! ^_^

2 more DAYS UNTIL THE LEEJOON AND AHYOUNG EPISODE.

omfg YESS!!

& ^ he doesn't realize it YET, he keeps thinking about her and stuff, but he hasnt come to conclusion that he acutally likes her until the next episode. (or maybe im wrong, its something like that T__T i have to watch that episode over)

these days, out of all the dramas that are on air, I LOVE THIS ONE MOST. maybe cuhz it's simple, clean, & cute. but i just love it nonetheless<3

YES, TOMRROW. TOMORROW. TOMORROW. I can't wait. :)

-edit 12/17-

w000000t!

THIS WEEK: FINALLY! He finally confesssed to Ahyoung! That little coward took forty seven minutes just to tell her that he didn't want her to leave. Gosh, I was at the tip of my chair like the entire time. Ohhh, and when Ahyoung takes out the application or whatever, THAT WAS THE NAME OF MY HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! I was like what the FUHREEEEAK. haha. yeah, funny. Anywhoo, I'm so glad that this entire episode was dedicated to the LeeJoon&Ahyoung couple cuhz I was sick & tired of the rest. Not Ilkgwon, but the other rest. Haha.

NEXT WEEK: Um, I have no clue what this is. Haha. I guess Gookbin gets in trouble for stealing the profit of the sweet potatoes? Yes? No? Maybe so? But I do know for sure that Ahyoung doesn't leave and they're having a cute little Christmas moment there. <3 But other than that, I'm absolutely clueless.

Gosh, I'm really starting to love Ahyoung's character. Her boldness yet sensitivity makes her really admirable. & she's purty too.

Next weeeeeeeek.

these days, out of all the dramas that are on air, I LOVE THIS ONE MOST. maybe cuhz it's simple, clean, & cute. but i just love it nonetheless<3

YES, TOMRROW. TOMORROW. TOMORROW. I can't wait. :)

-edit 12/17-

w000000t!

THIS WEEK: FINALLY! He finally confesssed to Ahyoung! That little coward took forty seven minutes just to tell her that he didn't want her to leave. Gosh, I was at the tip of my chair like the entire time. Ohhh, and when Ahyoung takes out the application or whatever, THAT WAS THE NAME OF MY HIGH SCHOOL!!!!! I was like what the FUHREEEEAK. haha. yeah, funny. Anywhoo, I'm so glad that this entire episode was dedicated to the LeeJoon&Ahyoung couple cuhz I was sick & tired of the rest. Not Ilkgwon, but the other rest. Haha.

NEXT WEEK: Um, I have no clue what this is. Haha. I guess Gookbin gets in trouble for stealing the profit of the sweet potatoes? Yes? No? Maybe so? But I do know for sure that Ahyoung doesn't leave and they're having a cute little Christmas moment there. <3 But other than that, I'm absolutely clueless.

Gosh, I'm really starting to love Ahyoung's character. Her boldness yet sensitivity makes her really admirable. & she's purty too.

Next weeeeeeeek.

lmfao. I'm watching snow queen and hwang jini and im absolutely in love with those dramas, but bahn ohl lim3 always makes me feel closer to home (so to speak) haha. :)

& Yeah- i agree.

I have no clue wtfff the next week's episode is about.

AHHHH I LOVE AHYOUNG & LEEJOON<3 I could care less with Shieun & Yoon :T This episode was cute! LEE JOON FINALLY CONFESSED TO HER THAT HE DIDn'T WANT HER TO LEAVEEE :DD <33 That part was the best. <333

WHERES THE HANBYUL&ILGWONNESS?!?! <3

Sometimes, I love Hehmee's mind <3

:D

& i found it funny that what i wrote..

he doesn't realize it YET, he keeps thinking about her and stuff, but he hasnt come to conclusion that he acutally likes her

is EXACTLY what Lee joon said to Ahyoung when he told her that he didn't want her to leave

im a physic! lmfao :x

Oh God ,I have download this episode ,and I dont understand anything ,bc they speak Korean and I dont know Korean ,I wonder what LeeJoon talk to Ah Young in the end ? Do Si Eun and Yoon know LeeJoon like Ah Young ??? I hope you can answer for me .

Watching the short view of next episode , it looks like LeeJoon and AhYoung really date and Ah Young will give LeeJoon a kiss ^o^ .I hope Ah Young wont live and stay with LeeJoon .Through 40 episode b4 , LeeJoon is alone ,so I hope the director dont make him alone more .

LOVE LEEJOON & AHYOUNG

Guest sab_719

OH My Goodness!!! Finally!!! I found this thread!!!!! I've been looking all over the websites trying to find an english site..gah!!!!! Thanks so much for the info.. I don't get to watch the show alot lately cause of the time it's aired here in Manila... same as news and stuff... so my parents own the tv at that time... ahuhu... are there any english-subbed links in youtube????? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY BLEEP!!

MY HEART JUST STOPPED WHEN LEE JOON CONFESSED.

I think someone should bring me to the hospital!! XD XD

FINALLY!! THE COUPLE THAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF!! (besides the millions of other couples that I've been dreaming of in millions of other dramas... XD)

are si eun and yoon just friends now or are they back together? i though after their break up things would be awkward between them. i havent watching so. but yay for AH YOUNG AND LEE JOON! totally deserve each other, but wat wat about Il Kwon??? him and hae mi = wrong!

Guest sab_719

Wow, this thread is growing :)

Yayy for LeeJoon&Ahyoung<3

oh & sab_719, where's manila ?

Hi EuSung! Manila is in The Philippines!!! have you been here before?? A lot of Koreans seem to visit our place or stay for schooling and also work... are you Korean by the way??? hehe, cause your name is Korean right? Unless it's just a screen name. :D

Guess what you guys... I downloaded an episode eventhough I know I won't be able to understand a thing except for, Omma, Appa, Kinchana??? Ahehehe..... :sweatingbullets: Is there someone who can put english subs please!!!!!!!!! huhuhu... or atleast tell me where I can learn Korean...hehehe :sweatingbullets:

oh my. this thread moved quickly after the ahyoung/lee joon couple :DD

YAYYYY!!

i need to make another graphic lmfao. <3

& i'll translate what leejoon said to ahyoung (roughly- from script)

leejoon; DONT GO!

ahyoung; ....

leejoon; That's right, I'm a ___(i dont know what he says here T_T)! I keep thinking about you, and the way i feel about yu going away, I don't know what this feeling really is. I can't say I know for sure but~!

ahyoung: ....

leejoon; but~! I know one thing- I don't like you going away. You know that's betrayal?

ahyoung; ........

leejoon; so, don't go~!

and end scene. <3

AHH CUTEST PART EVER <3333

Guest sab_719

oh my. this thread moved quickly after the ahyoung/lee joon couple :DD

YAYYYY!!

i need to make another graphic lmfao. <3

& i'll translate what leejoon said to ahyoung (roughly- from script)

leejoon; DONT GO!

ahyoung; ....

leejoon; That's right, I'm a ___(i dont know what he says here T_T)! I keep thinking about you, and the way i feel about yu going away, I don't know what this feeling really is. I can't say I know for sure but~!

ahyoung: ....

leejoon; but~! I know one thing- I don't like you going away. You know that's betrayal?

ahyoung; ........

leejoon; so, don't go~!

and end scene. <3

AHH CUTEST PART EVER <3333

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got shivers down my spine jsut reading it!!!! Waaaaahhhhhhh!!! can't wait for next episode!!! Thanks for the translation babyxenna!!!

Guest babymarzy07

OH MY BLEEP!!

MY HEART JUST STOPPED WHEN LEE JOON CONFESSED.

I think someone should bring me to the hospital!! XD XD

FINALLY!! THE COUPLE THAT I'VE BEEN DREAMING OF!! (besides the millions of other couples that I've been dreaming of in millions of other dramas... XD)

cuteBoA, im from the phils to.. was this shown on kbs world already?? i missed lotsa eppies already.. which cb can i dl this or see it on youtube? can anyone fill me in which ep did yoon and shieun break up, after that scandal thingie? i so delayed on eps it sucks.. awww too bad.. i think i missed that.. yoon is sooo uber cute.. lol :D