[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

Guest sab_719

Gah!!! I was able to watch Bahn Nol Lim yesterday and it was only episode 30!!! <_< My goodness, we're so behind!!! PLease do tell if you know where I can watch or download the eps with English subs!!! :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@sad : I think we cant find anywhere to download esp with English subs . Yesterday , I waitched esp 30 too .Oh , I hate Yoon so much ( sorry fan of Yoon ) , his gesture liked he didnt know anything ( when the room of his friends had been destroyed ) .Anyway , I'm happy when Si Eun and him break up , Si Eun need someone better ( not Lee Joon , of course ^.^)

@babyxanna : AAAAAAAAAAAA , Lee Joon talk to Ah Young that he like her , is that true ??? Oh god , that's great . We have waited for a long time for this confession .I have download 37 esp , there is a romatic scene between LeeJoon and Ah Young . Although this scene is copied from "The Classic" , it's still great and lovely ^.^

Love Lee Joon and Ah Young o(^.^)o

Guest JKapamilya_dos

is this the one being shown on KBS World

If it is, i like to say that this drama luks very enlightening. The guy who sacrificed his friendship to save his class from abolishing. I wonder what will happen.

(Shown on KBS World every Wednesday, 6:00 PM Manila/HK Time)

Guest swt_ldy

Hey I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hi to all the fans of this show!!!!!!

I just love this drama and the lead actors are so0o0o0o HOT!!!!!

I was just wondering....how many episodes there are to this drama?

waah, I'd love to, but unfortunately, like I said, I'm not always able to watch the eps...:unsure: So nice to meet yah!!! It's nice to meet someone from different backgrounds. I remember when our school had an interaction with the Manila Japanese School. Hehe, Do you happen to go there before? Hehehe just wondering :D

Aigoo, it's Christmas Eve Everyone!!! Hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas and A Blessed New Year!!! So nice to meet all of you!!!!

^ That's so cool!! But I've never been to one of those interactions... -o-

OH MY GOD!!

BAN OH LIM IS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!! gaaah!!

I can't believe that shy Lee Joon will say "I LIKE YOU" to AhYoung!!

ME GUSH!! XD

^ thanks HyunIX for always uploading the drama episodes~!

<3

I dont know if this is a spoiler or not lmfao

but if yu look closely at the other classmates in the recent episodes,

sharp304nf7.jpg

I seem to find these two always together xD

She always has her arm wrapped around him and he just looks so cute <3

they seem to be really close & shes always calling him cute.

i thought the whole them being close friends is really cute :D

ill edit once i watch episode 44 <3

Guest eusung

I'M STILL ALIVE ~ !

Yes indeeed. Sorry dear bebyxanna, (mind if i call yu anna?) I've been a bit busy lately.

THIS WEEK: HAAAAAAAAAA! In his face, that Gong Yoon. I was awaiting the day he would get humiliated. Haha. Always being the smart one, making Lee Joon look stupid. && dude, Ilkwon and Nahemi. NONONONONONONO. Now that Ahyoung is taken...I think our only choice is to CAST ANOTHER FINE GIRLY. ;) But I thought it was pretty cute when he was flattering her for just a moment or two. haha. OH MY GOOOODNESS. LeeJoon almost hit a base! ahaha. I was like. "GO! GO! GO!" But that stupid white basta.rd had to come and ruin the love. I was screeeeaming when LeeJoon punched him and was like "She's my girlfriend!". w00t! This episode was a lot cuter than last week's episode.

LAST WEEK: Um. Honestly, I was really disappointed cuhz I thought they would focus more on Ahyoung&LeeJoon but there were all these side thingies going on that made me less interested. It wasn't the best eipsode, but I guess it was worht watching for LeeJoon's confession.

NEXT WEEK: Um, I guess the majority is about the teacher's problems..Poor Mr. Choi, always having to deal with the hardest kids out there, INCLUDING HIS OWN. hahaha. Well, yeah. Looking foward to that.

Oh, bebyxanna, haha. I cracked up at your Episode 43 spoiler. It warned me but..I could easily read it. hahaha. Might want to make it a shade lightter. :phew: heee.

Anyways. Anyone have any interviews/photoshoots of stars from this show? I really want to see them in something other than a school uniform.

Guest mmmmsushi

thank you hyunIX for uploading the episodes!

is it wierd to notice that shieun and lee joon were wearing the same fabric type of jacket in the cafe when the four of them were just hanging out?haha.i notice odd things at times.don't mind me :sweatingbullets:

oh and yoon and ahyoung were both wearing "oversized" turtlenecks.haha.

Guest eusung

thank you hyunIX for uploading the episodes!

is it wierd to notice that shieun and lee joon were wearing the same fabric type of jacket in the cafe when the four of them were just hanging out?haha.i notice odd things at times.don't mind me :sweatingbullets:

oh and yoon and ahyoung were both wearing "oversized" turtlenecks.haha.

OH MY GOD. I NOTICED THE SAME THING TOO! It got me so mad. hahaha. I guess I wasn't the only one to notice the tiny details. :)

Guest anthonyassanthony

yay ma favorite drama but the thing is keke no eng subs........ I love u guys the the subbing team u guess r the best..... but r u guess gonna do the sub 4 this drama by any chance????? ohhhhh i wish we had eng subs 4 this.....ohhh plz u guess u guess.. u r the best ...... god will bless u........ just saying thanks... and love ya

i have to catch up on this. i used to follow this drama so closely up to i think epi 10? lols but i stopped cuz i got lazy. but i started the drama because of seo min woo <33 and seo jun young. [seos = hot] hanbyul or kim daesung <33 i fell for his smile in their before it started pics lols. he has the cutest smile. i rember thinking ilgwon is <33 hehe. i remember liking him from his first appearance. well i was attracted to him. dunno if hes sitll that mean bad boy right now. i like that "gangster" girl OhkKyung? yea and i notced three cast members left =/ i better start on the most recent and go backwards LOLS. just until i get the hang of it. its great to see more people watching it now than when i was watching it. hehe

Guest babymarzy07

im so lost..before i used to wait for this every wednesday havent watched this in a while on kbs world boo :( i miss the it lots.. when did shi eun and yoon change? and their school uniform changed right? what was the whole scandal or incident that got them mad at leejoon? and yoon started to be mad at him? goshhh.. im not sure of the storyline already.. shucks.. i miss this.. so are they getting new cast or something? in a way i felt sad to hear about yoon and shieun breaking up i kinda liked them at first.. but im happy to hear about leejoon liking ahyoung.. :)

Hello there Banolim fans.

THIS WEEK: I liked Okgyoung(?) & the teacher's daughter connected. I can't believe that the daughter is younger..haha. AND OH MY GOD LEEJOON&AHYOUNG. Could he get any cuter?!?!?!? The whole holding hands thing was adorable. Oh & when the guy on the bike comes and snaps off the mitten string...haha, his face was so hilarious. I don't know why..but the episodes these days aren't as exciting as they were before Leejoon&Ahyoung got together. It's like I was anticipating it..but now that it's here...eh.

NEXT WEEK: ODKOLARJFDIOSJFEIWORASTJEDJK;ALKLS;KD;LFSA. Finally an episode for Ilkwon! His mom dies..wow. But Ahyoung can't lend him a shoulder. RAWR. And I really don't like Hehmiface. GOSH. AND AT THE END! ahhhhhhhh. I hope it isn't suicide, I really hope it's just an accident. Poor guy. He's so tough .. yet gentle in the inside. hahaha.

Oh dear bebyxanna, WHERE ARE YOU?!? haha. Seriously, I need my spazzing partner. :)

AHH IM HERE EUSUNG :D <33

Ahyoung and Lee joon are just way too cute <333 leejoon looked HOT when they went ice skating xD

dude and ohkkyung & the teacher's daughter.. i didnt get how they were connected XD

i was surprised that the daughter called her unnie too O_O; i was like WHA?

but okkyung's a good girl; i love her character.

but at the iceskating part- where they're discussing the teacher(her dad); I THOUGHT HANBYUL'S ARMS WHERE AROUND HER NECK!!! T__T I Was LIKE O______O; NOOO HANBYUL-AH! T____T

so i rewinded and lmfaoo it was her jacket <3

i loved it when leejoon winked and said 'SHHH' to Ahyoung.

omfg

I was dying cuz he was too freakin cute/ sexy when he did that!

IT WAS MY FAVORITE PARTTT <33

and then i laughed when he was with a goofy smile and walking away from Ahyoung.

lmfao he's such a silly/cute kid <3

& NEXT WEEK;

omfg im gonna cry so much because of Ilgwon, and Hehmee cries too.

I think he DID get into an accident, it doesn't look like suicide. :T dgjshjkhdg.

Yeah, i want ahyoung and Ilgwon to be togetherr tooo T__T but i also like ahyoung and leejoon ten times better.

HANBYUL! WE NEED THAT KID TO GO DGKSDDFSJGD when Ilgwon's sad T_T

<3

i think i really like hanbyul <3