[drama 2006] Sharp#3 Bahn Nol Lim3 반올림3

Guest Solly

Guest justpluckit

thankss sooo much for the episodes. it's really fun.

but does anyone know the title of the main theme song? it'ssss really good :D

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can translate for the upcoming next series, but since i don't have episode 2-21(?), i can't translate those. O_O;;;

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest HyunIX

If anybody can tell me where i can download ep. 23 (most recent 2006-08-06) that would be great. I'll probably watch it live the coming up episode.

Guest xyoungwoongx

wow,, im not gonna lie... the new episode was sooo boring, the whole 사극 thing.

gosh it really seems like they're dropping hints that ahyoung is going to like leejun later. but thats just me

hi everybody ,i'm from Vietnam ,so i just watch this series on KBS World .But ,from now on ,i'll be busy on wednesday <---- i hate it :fury: .and that means .i can't watch this series anymore .

So ...can you sumeriez what happen in next episodes????? please,because from now on ,i can't watch this series-->very disappointed :tears::tears: .I hope Lee Joon would end up with Si Eun ,Yoon is a perfect boy <---that makes this character unreal :sweatingbullets:

one more question ,until now (episode 24 ),Si Eun & Yoon are a couple?????

aiyah~ i haven't seen episode 23 or 24 so i cannot translate those unless someone uploads in on like megaupload or something. O_O;;; i wish i could do the summaries, but my computer has a virus so it becomes really weird when i go to a korean site >0<;;; once i get my computer fixed, i'll try to do the best that i can.

yeah, i wish the writer would hurry up with lee joon and shi eun's romance. it's getting a bit draggy with it and it makes me mad that they aren't together still! ToT

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest LoveHLi

hi evryone, I just started watching this drama but love it already :) but I'm a liltte confused though..can someone tell me which guy is lee joon and which is Yoon?? Cuz i watch this on KBS World and the names are different :unsure:

thanks for all the uploadings :P

smw39ir.jpg

the one in the green is the actor who plays yoon and the other guy is the actor who plays lee joon

i'm sorry guys but sylver hasn't uploaded episode 23 & 24 on her clubbox yet so i can't upload it for you guys...i've been checking everyday i've come home from work but she hasn't uploaded them yet...she still needs people to download from her clubbox so she can have it upgraded so i'm guessing why she hasn't updated BOL #3 yet is because not alot of people watch it so i don't know...we'll wait and see ^^;

and thanks foreveralways for the subs!

hey can ne1 post some weekly recaps of the recent ban ohl lim epis. i'm really intrested in wats going on between everyon, esp Si Eun and Yoon!!! So if ne1 can do weekly episode recaps that'd be so awsome! Just a summary of wats been happening so we're all updated. thanks :D