[drama 2006] That Woman 그 여자

gerryg

[sBS] Friday night drama
This is sbs Friday night drama. Can anyone provide a summar(ies) for this drama? This drama seems very interesting but I have very little clue about what's actually happening. Thanks in advance!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh what a coincidence! my friend was just asking me if i know anything about the show on friday nites , sbs. and i told her i'll look it up in soompi. then i see this thread.

since we are non-koreans, we really need some help here as to what this show is all about.

thanks in advance to any kind souls who can provide some info on it. :)

Guest dramaok

where can i download this? is there a clubbox with the episodes?

ive been wanting to watch this too but i haven't been able to get ahold of any episodes.

where can i download this? is there a clubbox with the episodes?

ive been wanting to watch this too but i haven't been able to get ahold of any episodes.

Hi Dramaok!!!!

It's good to see you around! :) I've found a clubbox that has this series.... http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

I hope you can help us out. This looks pretty good!

Happy New Year!

Thanks!!!!

Guest dramaok

Hi Dramaok!!!!

It's good to see you around! :) I've found a clubbox that has this series.... http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

I hope you can help us out. This looks pretty good!

Happy New Year!

Thanks!!!!

thx gerryg!

btw where did you get 'she's that girl'.. as title? just curious. ^^

i watched 2 episodes. kinda predictable but still guilty pleasure i must say.

jeong seong-hwan is so adorable. i love his almost cross-eyed look. cute for some odd reason.

don't really like the rest of the cast.. but will continue to see how it goes...

let me do a brief cast intro (albeit late).

1136799820627.jpg

yoon ji-soo (age 36-38)

actress: shim hye-jin

she has 1 daughter from her 12-year marriage to jeong jae-min.

she was a devoted wife and mother who thought she would spend her life as a homemaker taking care of her family..

and even though her husband seemed to be disinterested in sleeping with her she didn't realize he was having an affair..

until one day the unimaginable happens...

----------------

1136799832669.jpg

jeong jae-min (age 38-40)

actor: jang dong-jik

ji-soo's husband. korean literature professor.

while he was in gradschool he received a lot of help from ji-soo and her family.

and to please his father who thought ji-soo was a good daughter-in-law material, he married ji-soo.

----------------

1136799791259.jpg

oh se-jeong (age 31-33)

actress: oh yoon-ah

party planner. pretty and sexy.

experienced with men. not afraid to say good-bye to old love. when a new love knocks on her door.

1136799805384.jpg

goo do-yeon (age 34-36)

actor: jeong seong-hwan

cable tv broadcast producer/director.

his parents run a high-end furniture shop in gang-nam district and he has a younger sister.

however he doesn't feel obliged to fulfil his filial role as the eldest son.

instead he takes pictures as a hobby and he especially loves the wild outdoors.

ji-soo's innocent image tugs at his heart.. but she rejects him... saying she doesn't need him.

----

did you guys see the character relationship diagram on sbs? it contains spoiler. view at own risk:

click for spoiler...

http://img.sbs.co.kr/newimg/wizard2/progra...rganization.jpg

so the mistress marries do-yeon???

----------------

thx gerryg!

btw where did you get 'she's that girl'.. as title? just curious. ^^

i watched 2 episodes. kinda predictable but still guilty pleasure i must say.

jeong seong-hwan is so adorable. i love his almost cross-eyed look. cute for some odd reason.

don't really like the rest of the cast.. but will continue to see how it goes...

let me do a brief cast intro (albeit late).

---- ..... ----

did you guys see the character relationship diagram on sbs? it contains spoiler. view at own risk:

click for spoiler...

http://img.sbs.co.kr/newimg/wizard2/progra...rganization.jpg

----------------

I feel like everything is OK now that DramaOK is on board!!! :P

I know it's corny, I just can't help myself. The cast introduction has already given me so much insight. I thought oh se-jeong was the one who owned a business; infact, I thought that was why she was calling the shot. Yes, the mistress marries do-yeon. Since she doesn't own a business I guess she must have snared him with just her womanly wilds!!! (is that right????)

btw I got the name from someone's reply in our other favorite thread "Tears of Diamond".

Thanks for the diagram it's really helpful!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest breathless.

(: the title of the drama is '그여자' so it basically would be 'she's that girl' or 'that woman' .

ah mann. i'm on episode ten&& it's excellent.

&& infuriating.

yess'r -_-.

omgawd it came out of nowhereee.

before, he was always just like 'i don't like women like you blahl'

&& suddenly, THEYRE MARRIED.

-___- it's because he was so hurt from jisoo &

sejung followed him to america & i guess

he just thought he had to get over jisoo& well

sejung is crazy about him, so case closed.

or not.

because he doesn't love sejung& still loves jisoo.

& when he left for america, he didn't know that

jisoo divorced her husband . and he didn't know

the real reason on why she slept with him. &&

then he finds out when he comes back. of course

something is going to spark between them.. but the

roles seem to be reversed, hes married and she's not.

it's so infuriating. sososos infuriating. doyeon STILL

doesn't know that his wife is the mistress that split

up jisoo's marriage. STILL ! even up to eppy12. &

sejung is SUCH a ...meanperson T_T . & the exhusband

is lsjdf && :x yeah.

the comic relief comes from the unnie & the construction worker.

so cute.

Guest dramaok

ooOOO okay i'm catching up folks.. hopefully i'll be caught up by next week...

meanwhile here's summaries for the first 2 episodes:

she1_127.jpg

episode 1:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

JS spends her days cleaning the house and making sure there's good food for her husband and daughter to eat.

meanwhile, JS's husband JM goes to the airport and welcomes back his mistress who was gone for a week.

the two have sex and the mistress, SJ gives JM a colorful striped sweater as souvenier present from her trip.

JS who is waiting for her husband to come home calls him wondering why he's so late since they have guests over.

but JM doesn't answer and she textmessages him instead. JM realizes his friend and friend's spouse are over at his house and rushes back.

JS, JM, and the friend couple have dinner. while the friend compliments JS on her home-making and cooking abilities the wife just brushes off thinking JS is of little value.

JS sends the guests home with homemade sauces but the wife just gives it to the security guard outside her home.

it's JS and JM's 12 year wedding anniversary and JS's sister tells JM he should do something. however, JM made plans to take a trip with his mistress to the beach city where he has to attend a conference.

but at last JS's sister who is also clueless about JM's affair convinces he should bring JS along to his seminar and celebrate their wedding anniversary. JM calls SJ to cancel their plan and SJ is pissed.

JS is clueless about her husband's affair and is thrilled to tag along on this work related trip, thinking he had planned the whole thing as a wedding anniversary surprise.

JM and JS leave for their trip but JM is restless and keeps calling SJ whenever JS is not present, but SJ doesn't answer. instead she goes to the destination as well.

when they get to their destination JM has to attend work conference so JS spends some time alone. first she goes to the lighthouse by the shore and starts to take pictures of herself dancing in the wind.

DY who is taking photos from another building spots JS from his telelense and starts laughing at the carefree JS... next JS goes shopping in the market.

she buys some food from a woman then asks her if she can have the urinal potty.

the woman says she bought it for her deceased mother who never got to use it and agrees to give it to JS since she has no use for it. JS takes, thinking she can use it as a flower planter.

then the woman's husband arrives and starts to beat up his wife asking her if he's a dog to her. JS looks at the couple startled. the woman runs behind JS to hide and JS strikes the husband with the potty, furiating him.

the woman runs off again and JS tries to hide behind a bush... but the man grabs her and is about to beat JS when DY arrives and rescues JS from the scene. the two flee after DY strikes the guy and he in turn gets reinforcement from his buddies.

back at the hotel where JS and JM are staying, JS and JM are relaxing in the outdoor spa, when SJ shows up and walks by the couple in her sexy 2-piece bathingsuit.

JM stares at SJ who sits nearby but JS is still clueless. SJ leaves and JM follows her asking why she came and she says not to worry cuz she isn't about to break his marriage.

JM can't stop thinking about SJ and finally goes to the hotel lobby while JS is showering. JM grabs SJ and the two go to her room and have sex. JM calls JS and lies saying he had to take his professor to the hospital cuz he suddenly fainted.

meanwhile DY's car breaks down in the middle of the night in the middle of nowhere and his cell phone lost connection as well. DY, who suffered from a minor cut on top of his eye gets out of his car and tries to hitchhike but the cars are far in between and no one's stopping for him.

JS who is worried in her room gets tired of waiting and goes outside of hotel and spots some flowers. she asks the bellboy if she can take some and she takes the flowers to the hospital looking for JM and the professor.

JS takes a wrong turn and goes to the road where construction is in progress. she runs into DY who jumps infront of her car for help. he begs her to give him a ride but JS who is afraid of the situation asks DY to show her some identification first. she turns on the car light when he flashes his id at the window,

and the two realize they met earlier in the market. JS gives DY a ride and DY starts laughing at her for asking what good an id would do if he really was a murderer or convict.. then laughs at the way she hid in the market.. right infront of everyone. JS defends herself and scolds DY for jumping infront of her car..

finally JS drops DY off but she notices the cut on his eye and puts a bandage on it first.. DY who is enchanted by JS asks her for her contact info so he can thank her in seoul after they get back.. JS pauses for a moment and says he already thanked her by telling her great stories in the car. DY is disappointed but JS urges him to hurry and get his car fixed first.

JS arrives at the hospital and doesn't see her husband nor the professor. she returns to her hotel, just as SJ and JM are getting out of their room. JS is taking the elevator to the 6th floor where her room is.

the elevator stops at the 5th floor first and the door opens, with SJ and JM standing there.... JS looks up and sees her husband with the woman from the spa and is shocked.

----------

she2_127.jpg

episode 2:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

JS is shocked to see her husband with another woman right in front of her eyes, on their wedding anniversary night....

but the quick witted SJ greets JS and says she must be professor jeong's wife.. and how JM's been helping her family out...

SJ sends JM off with JS. JM and JS return to their hotel room and JS asks where JM is coming from and which hospital they were at.

JM gets angry at JS for going to the hospital but JS says she only went to pick him up, trying to help out in the situation...

JM blurrs out he only brought her along cuz her sister made a big deal about it. they return home and JS goes to her sister's shouting at her for getting involved.

SJ's company is trying to get in on the cable tv channel and she is scheduled to meet with a director from the station who happens to be DY.

but before the two meet officially, they have a run-in at the parking lot. SJ and DY get in a confrontation about whose fault it is and DY is displeased at the way SJ handled the situation.

when they meet again officially, DY declines to work with her.

JS is nominated by JM's friend to be interviewed by DY's cable program on 'good housekeeping' segment.

they crew arrives at JS's and DY is surprised to meet JS again.. and disappointed to see that she's a married woman...

meanwhile JM lies to JS saying he has to work and takes SJ to a fancy italian restaurant, where JS's neighbor lady spots him.

the cast are still at her home when JS's neighbor calls and tells her JM is cheating on her. JS says it can't be him but the neighbor describes what JM's wearing and JS's heart sinks.

DY accidently takes JS's phone, leaving his on her counch. everyone leaves and JS sits alone..........

later DY realizes he switched the phone accidently and tries to call his own phone left behind at JS's but JS doesn't hear it...

that night, when JM returns JS sneaks out to the car and finds the valet receipt from the italian restaurant where her neighbor says she spotted JM with a woman.

JS goes back and tries to unlock JM's phone while he's in the shower... she finally gets the password right and finds call logs from a woman named 'sejeong' and pictures of that woman from the warm springs with JM....

next day, DY returns to JS to try to get his phone back... JS lets him in but faints. DY rushes her to the hospital and asks her whom he can call but JS says not to call her husband and DY tries to call JS's sister who doesn't answer the call.

DY watches as JS cries and goes out to buy some shoes for her since she had no shoes at the hospital. JS walks out of the hospital in slippers and DY catches up to her and puts on new shows for her.

JS says she's fine alone and tells DY to leave but DY watches her from a distance for a while.. watching her weep silently.. and wondering what's going on with this woman who was so lively and cheerful the last time they met.

back at work DY meets with SJ again.. who tries to seduce her with her sexy outfit and well manners. DY says all the men must fall for her tactics but he's not about to work with her and leaves.. SJ is left crushed and furious.

SJ goes to see JM and tells him she needs to be comforted. but JS goes to her husband's college to look for him, and she sees him driving away in SJ's car with SJ next to him. at the red light JM looks out and sees JS but when the light turns he just drives off..

JS is left at the streetcorner... disbelieving what just happened and her knees become weak and she falls to sit on the sidewalk....

------------

in ep. 2 did anyone notice that DY's cut is ontop of his left eye in the scene where JS put a bandage on it.. but later the cut is on his right eye when he's in the hotel?? oops.

-----------

and i'm actually happy to hear that DY married SJ.. that way JS can be DY's mistress and ruin SJ's marriage as a return of favor. ^^ i know that's kinda twisted but you know i'm not the only one. lol

2006012115120078693_1.jpg

sbs friday drama 'that woman' receives viewership rating of 20.6% for its broadcast of episode 12, according to numbers collected by tns media.

http://news.naver.com/news/read.php?mode=L...106&menu_id=106

Guest twinnyroo

now i know what drama this is. i think i watched up to episode 8 and man the plot got really twisted in episode 6 and does anyone know how many episodes there are goin to be?

Guest dramaok

1135219535798.jpg

episode 3:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

TI = ta.in (JS and JM's daughter)

JS confronts JM about leaving with SJ after seeing her, but JM tells JS he doesn't want to live with her anymore and he's decided to divorce her... because SJ is the woman he loves.

JS replies he should at least beg for forgiveness but JM says he doesn't want to feel sorry for having the kind of strong feelings toward a woman at last. JS is tearing up and JM tells her he never loved her even though she is a good woman, a good wife and a good mother.

despite JS being a great woman, JM says he's been bored for 12 years. JS asks him if he's leaving her for the other woman and JM gets impatient with JS, who then asks him what kind of woman SJ is... she who has come between their marriage....

next day JS confides in her sister about everything and the sister is urges her to get a divorce.. asking why she would want to live with a man who brought another woman on their anniversary trip.. but JS says marriage isn't that simply to discount.

JM gets together with his friend and tells him he's about to divorce JS. JM's friend says JM's out of his mind because JS is one of the best woman ever and he should date other women but keep his wife. JM says he's not just dating his mistress he loves her.

SJ can't get DY out of her mind and decides to meet him again. first she goes online to buy some musical tickets.

JM's friend continues to disuade JM from divorcing, but JM is insistent. just then DY arrives and overhears JM saying his mistress is different from his wife.

JM's friend introduces DY to JM as his mentee and tells DY JM is the husband of JS, and their home is where they went for interview.

DY puts the two and two together and realizes JS was crying because of her husband's affair.

JS hires an investigator to find out where SJ works. the investigator pretends to be a florist and calls SJ to get her work address. then JS goes to SJ's work and stands infront of her office comtemplating on what to do. just then JM drops SJ off after lunch together and SJ sees JS standing infront of her office.

JS tries to talk to SJ but SJ says she's late for a client meeting and hands her a business card saying she should make an appointment next time. JS is furious and throws the card away but SJ picks it up and leaves, saying she's late and if JS wants she can wait all she wants.

SJ calls JM and tells him to take care of his wife. JM comes and drags JS home and yells at her for showing up at SJ's work. JS says she has a right to know what kind of woman is causing her divorce.

TI comes back from home and overhears her parents talk about affair and divorce and is shocked.

meanwhile SJ is getting tired of her relationship with JM and brushes him off over the phone. she invites DY to a musical instead.

DY who remembers giving the same musical tickets to JS thinks of JS again, but agrees to go with SJ since his mentor urged him to work with SJ.. SJ being a good friend of his wife's.

JS's daughter TI tells her grandma about parent's fight and JS's mom scolds JS for everything's that's happened.. JS says she tried very hard to not live like her own mother whose husband also had an affair but in the end she got the same fate.

JS finds the musical tickets in her wallet and decides on a whim to attend the musical. DY who is at the musical with SJ spots JS crying in the row infront of her and goes next to her, asking if she came alone. JS is embarassed DY saw her crying and gets up to leave.

SJ doesn't see JS's face but wonders what's happening.... since DY left the musical to go after the woman (JS). SJ is astonished that DY just walked out without her... and when her phone rings from JM's call she decides to ignore it.

DY follows JS all the way out of the theatre and suggests they should at least go eat since they've been walking so much. JS angrily tells him not to follow him. DY calls her again and says it's not too embarassing to be caught crying and reminds her that they're friends from their traveling.

then DY grabs her bag and leads the way to get something to eat... and suggests if she has a heartache she should just let it out doing something... JS says she wants to drink and DY takes her to a bar.

meanwhile SJ is furious that she got stood up by DY like that and drinks alone...

JS confides in DY and begins to cry... DY comforts her embracing her and telling her to cry loudly.

---------------------

Thanks DramaOK,

As usual your summaries are the best. I've been watching the series live each Friday. I am now downloading it from the clubbox so I can view/enjoy it with more understanding.... Your're the best!!!!!

SJ and JM are really horriable selfish people. They really desire to reap at least 10 times the bad seeds they have sown. They were much badder than I had imagine. Issuing doses of direct humiliation is really bad.... so again.... they deserve to get it all back to themselves!!!!!

Do you think Jeong Seong-Hwan is cute? I do! I do! I do!!!! I even thought he was cute in Romance (even though he was a bad guy). :D

Again thanks for the summaries! :D

GERRYG, what you said was so right - once DRAMAOK is here, we will have no problems.

thanks Dramaok!! now i can send those summaries to my friend.

you always do such a great job. :)

Guest dramaok

^^ ooOOO the old crowd from 'tears of diamond' are forming! yea.

btw i couldn't resist and watched ep. 12 and wow i can't wait to see ep. 13.

se-jeong is reaping what she sowed for sure! go ji-soo!

and yes gerryg. jeong seong-hwan is really cute. not handsome or extroardinary but puppy cute and i really really like his smile. it's so addictive. yum.

1135226482864.jpg

episode 4:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

MS = min.soo (JS's younger sister)

SG = seok.goo (JM's friend)

JM waits for SJ outside her home and finally she returns drunk. she calls JM a bad guy, thinking he is DY and JM just apologizes.

meanwhile JS's sister gets worried about JS and waits for her outside her home... then DY pulls up and takes JS home.

next morning JS calls SJ and the two meet. JS blames SJ for wrecking her marriage and home.. but SJ says she never asked JM to leave his marriage and she's not sorry.. and JS shouldn't be blaming her for not getting JM's love in the first place.

then SJ tells JS she finds wives like JS pitiful and tells her never to come looking for her again... and gets up to leave. JS goes after SJ and begs SJ to end things with JM for TI's sake.

SJ tells JS if it's family she wants she shouldn't worry since her family isn't going anywhere and stop using her kid as an excuse. just then SJ's phone rings and she shows JS that it's JM calling her. JS weeps and SJ gets in her car to leave.

JS tells JM if he wants to the divorce he needs to send SJ to ask her nicely and she will give them a divorce. JM says SJ won't do such thing and accuses JS of going crazy. JS says in that case he should just go and live with SJ then.

SJ calls DY and reminds him how he just took off when they were at the musical. DY apologizes and SJ appears infront of him asking him if he's really sorry. DY is surprised she's so angry and brings her to the cafeteria. SJ asks DY to explain himself and DY says he was in a hurry.

SJ wants to know the details but DY brushes her off.. then SJ asks him to come to a brand-launching party with her.

meanwhile JS's mom visits JM at his office and tells him to hurry and put an end to his affair or else he's job as a professor might be in jeaopardy. JM is seemingly unafraid of his mother-in-law.

MS calls JS and tells her their mom may have gone to see JM.... JS says not to worry about it.. then MS asks her who that guy was from last night and JS remembers DY accompanying her drinking then puking by the river. JS remembers DY telling her to forget everything and go to him instead.

JM comes home with divorce papers and asks JS to sign but she says no and he gets angry, leaving after breaking some glass...

DY shows up at SJ's work party but JM calls her and says he's waiting for her outside the hotel where the party is. DY tells SJ he only came to apologize for their first run-in and says he will introduce her to the pd whom she wants to meet for work.. then leaves.

SJ is disappointed that DY left and meets with JM and tells him she doesn't want him to divorce and she's tired of the situation.

JS watches the program about herself as homemaker on tv.. while DY studies JS from the same clip in his office... when SJ arrives. DY tells her to wait and SJ wonders why DY is staring some deeply at JS's image on tv.

JS's mom who is watching with her apologizes to JS but says she must not get a divorce no matter what.

SJ is cleaning the shoeracks and sees the pair of shoes DY got for her while she was hospitalized... and thinks about the way DY asked her to go toward him...

just then DY calls her and invites her out for lunch. SJ hesitates but goes along with him. she at first won't eat but DY talks her into taking care of herself by eating good food.. JS thinks about it for a moment and starts eating.

after a bite JS tells DY not to act like a smartalec all the time since she's older than him. DY tells JS he loves her and JS gets up, and leaves angrily. DY follows her and says it's only natural for him to express himself since when you love someone you want to tell them.

JS reminds him she's a married woman with child .. but DY says he's just being sincere.. then at last JS hands him some money saying it's for the hospital bill and shoes and runs off. DY tells her to call him before she gets into a cab and leaves. inside the cab JS thinks about what DY said and dismisses the two of them together ever... cuz to her it would be impossible.

meanwhile JM's friend seok-goo (SG) goes out partying with JM... before he goes his driver tells SG it's SG's wife's birthday so he should go home instead... but SG insists he's gonna go partying instead.

the driver goes to visit the SG's wife alone instead.. bearing gifts and cake saying it's from SG. the wife's been drinking and starts crying after the driver presents a birthday cake and wishing her a happy birthday.

the drunk wife who is overcome with emotions starts kissing the driver and they make out.

at the party JM is troubled by SJ's words from earlier.. telling him to forget about divorce since his wife would never divorce and comtemplates her suggestion of going back to the way things were.

so JM returns home and goes next to sleeping JS and starts caressing her. JS asks him if he's drunk and JM asks her didn't she say she didn't want a divorce? then asks her if her eyes are closed as he undresses her.

-----------------------------------

1136799791259.jpg

episode 5:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

SG returns home from partying all night and finds his wife in a good mood. he apologizes for not being home last night but the wife says no problem and thx him for the gifts. SG is surprised but acts like he really sent them.

JM starts making his move on JS but just as JS is about to agree to sex JM turns cold and mocks her.. then asks her how they can remain married after all that's happened. JS is shocked by JM's cruelty in bed and cries after he goes to sleep in the den.

meanwhile SJ is restless and can't stop thinking about DY all night.

next morning JM's mother calls JS and tells her she broke her legs. JS goes to get car keys from JM and tells him his mom got hurt.

JS takes her mother-in-law home from the hospital and cooks for her while during laundry as well. the m-i-l says she should probably stay with JS and JM for a while since she's not too mobile right now.

JS tries to dissuade her and she figures out something's going on between JS and JM.

SJ goes to see DY again and catches him looking out the window looking troubled.. DY thinks about JS and says aloud he's a fool.

SJ asks DY if he will forget about the woman he can't have and date her instead, cuz she'll help him forget all about the other woman.

DY rejects her out right and SJ who is surprised by the quick no asks why not. DY mocks her saying why would she ask why when rejected and laughs at how great she thinks of herself.

SJ is angered by the experience and calls JM for comfort. they go and eat but she's not happy about the food and says to leave. just then JM says he forgot something at home and SJ suggests they go and pick it up together.

once inside the house SJ sneaks around, even going to the masterbedroom and SJ remembers DY mocking at her from before and determines to have sex with JM on the bed JS sleeps on....

just then JS returns and sees SJ's car parked infront of her house. JM has sex with SJ on the bed but feels bad about it afterwards. SJ freshens up afterwards and tells JM she'll wait for him in the car.

just as JS enters her house she meets SJ walking out.. though startled to see JS SJ acts like nothing and takes off... JS goes after her but JM comes and stops her. SJ realizes what she's done and nervously drives off.

JS goes inside the house and goes to the bedroom... realizing the bed's been messed with.. she pulls off the cover and discovers SJ's hair on the bed.. JM who sees this tries to talk to her but JS slaps him and asks him how he can bring that woman to her bed.. especially during the time TI normally comes home.

JS is overwhelmed with anger and sorrow... and lets out her emotions by tearing at the bedding... and crying.... JS calls JM a son of a richard simmons and says she's lived with a dog for 12 years....

just then JM's phone rings and it's his mom calling. JM thought it was SJ and says her name. his mom is surprised to hear a name by 'sejeong' and asks what's going on. JM hangs up the phone while JS is leaving with the car.

SJ goes to her friend home (SG's wife) and cries. the friend asks what's going on and SJ tells her she did a really funny thing today.. and wonders how she became this way... then says it's all because of that guy... DY.

DY's boss offers him a position to work in the u.s. and DY thinks about it... meanwhile JS drives around replaying all the cruel things JM and SE have said and done to her lately.. how no one loves JS and it's all her fault...

JS pulls over to puke when TI calls and asks if she'll be back inseoul soon but JS tells TI to go over to the grandmas for the night.

SG's wife tells SG about SJ falling head over heels for DY and asks about DY's background.

JS is drinking alone at the bar and thinks about calling DY who said to her before to call him anytime she needs him... but at last she doesn't call DY. instead the bartender uses her phone to call DY about JS being there passed out from drinking. DY arrives and calls JS a fool to drink alone.

DY is about to take JS home but JS says no and asks DY to be w/ her tonight cuz she needs him.

meanwhile SJ returns home and finds JM waiting. SJ tells him to leave...... (JM is such a loser).

DY and JS spend the night at DY's. afer they have sex DY asks her if she's afraid and JS replies she's not agraid or hurt anymore. DY comments when she's determined she becomes valiant.

next morning DY finds JS gone, with a note saying sorry and thank you. JS returns home and signs the divorce papers infront of JM, then tells him she'll give him half of the proceeds after they sell the house and all she needs is TI.

JM says he didn't have sex with SJ at home on purpose but JS doesn't care and leaves....

SJ thinks about what happened at JS's house and continues to feel nervous about what she did. JM calls and SJ tells him not to call for a while.

DY tries to call JS but isn't able to get ahold of her. TI returns home and finds her mom cooking her favorite food... fried shrimp... and JS even serves cola to TI.. but TI realizes something's up and asks her to tell her what's going on.

JS tells her daughter both her and her dad love her very much.. and before she says anything else TI figures out her parents are divorcing... TI says it's because her dad loves another woman but JS says daddy is human too and his heart could change... but he will never stop loving TI.

and since it's difficult for her parents to live together they must live separately now. JS apologizes to TI and says even though mom and dad are separating TI will always be their daughter.

JS sees a realtor and asks him to sell the house asap. meanwhile she avoids answering DY's calls. when she returns home she sees DY waiting for him.

DY asks her what's going on and what yesterday meant to her. JS says she needed him at the moment so that's why she said sorry and thank you.

DY asks if she used him to get back at her husband and JS apologizes. DY asks if she used him despite his feelings and she says a young guy like him might not understand but she's a mature woman and a mother too. DY says to stop and JS leaves, saying she hopes they'll never meet again.

--------------------------------------

Guest dramaok

2006010403004748580_1.jpg

1136799805384.jpg

episode 6:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

DY realizes JS used him for his feelings.... and watches as JS leaves. JS and JM come out of the courthouse of their divorce and JM suggests they should go have lunch.

JS says strangers have no business eating lunch together and JM says she must have really put away all her feelings toward him...

SG's wife calls SJ and tells her to come by at 7pm no matter what. meanwhile JM returns home and sees JS packed up all his stuff. JM says he can't just leave now and JS says why not since he has a place to go.

JS tells JM to get out before TI returns home cuz she doesn't want to see her daughter watch him leave. JM asks JS if she's doing this out of anger and JS says she only gets mad at ppl she loves. JM has no choice but leave with all the stuff.

JS's mom arrives and sees JM leave, runs to JS's home and asks what's going on. JS tells her she got a divorce and her mom gets upset...

DY and SJ are both invited at SG's for dinner. DY tells SG he's leaving in 2 days to the u.s. and may be gone for a few years. everyone's shocked to hear it, esp. SJ.

SJ meets with DY separetely afterwards and cries.... DY extends his hand out to shake her hand but she says she won't shake it... and tells him she was sincere towards him and it was her first time having those feelings toward a man.

DY leaves and SJ cries.. then returns home and sees JM waiting with his luggage. SJ asks him what the luggage is for and JM says to talk inside. SJ asks JM if he's left home and JM says he got divorced today.. and they should start looking for a bigger place together.

SJ says she's not interested in living with him and she once loved him because she was seduced by his innocence.. and became interested in him and the way he was falling for her but now she's lost interest in him and they're over.

the realtor brings potential buyers to JS's house and the clients comment on how beautiful the house is decorated. JS offers all the furnitures and home decor to the clients and they ask her if she's emigrating somewhere.

meanwhile DY goes to JS's house for 1 last look but returns after seeing the house from outside.

JM who is heavily drunk sits outside SJ's apt complex and crying her name out.

SJ tries to catch DY before he leaves for america but she misses him at his house and the airport....

it's now 2 years later.......

JS runs the 'ta-in interior' houseware boutique. her client compliments JS on her good taste.

JM and his mom are moving back to seoul to JS's old neighborhood. JS's sister MS sees them and turns around to leave before she can be spotted....

JS and her daughter TI are living in a small but neatly decorated apt.

at the airport SJ arrives and is greeted by her friend SG's wife. next DY comes out wheeling all their luggage.

SJ calls him 'hubby'.. and the newly returned husband and wife pair gets in SG's wife's car.. SG's wife asks DY if seoul changed and DY says the sky's the same. SJ complains DY's only fault is that he's too emotional so at times when he's looking away in deep thoughts she doesn't know what he's thinking.

MS eats dinner at JS's and tells her brother-in-law (JM) just moved to her neighborhood. JS corrects her and tells MS to address JM as 'ta-in's dad' instead.

at dinner, SG makes fun of the way SJ left 3 days after DY 2 years ago to los angeles. SG asks SJ why she loves DY so much and SJ replies she's not sure it's just that she feels she can't live or do anything without him.

SJ takes DY to their new home and DY gets angry seeing that their apt is huge. DY had asked her to get a small place without money from their parents but SJ wanted a big place and said she deserves a big place since she gave up 2 years for him.

SJ and DY return to SG's and SJ tells SG's wife to put their new apt on sale tomorrow. the couple stays at SG's for the night and at bedtime DY sleeps with his back turned from SJ, and SJ asks him to turn around and never sleep with his back turned away from her.

DY agrees to live in the big apt SJ got but tells her not to do things behind his back again. SJ is delighted they get to keep the big apt...

DY returns to his own office and looks at a portfolio submited by JS for a food coordinator job opening... DY realizes it's from JS and becomes angry after thinking about the way things ended with JS.

meanwhile JS is having her lunch at her store when JM stops by. JS asks him it's true he moved to her neighborhood and JM says yes and it's because of TI, and also because of JS. just then her phone rings and it's her teacher asking if the broadcast company called her yet.

seeing that JS is busy with her life JM quietly leaves. DY makes up his mind to bring JS in for the new job and JS gets the call to come by tomorrow.

next day JS shows up for her interview. she knocks on the pd's door then opens it.. and finds DY standing there looking at her...

----------------------------

1136799820627.jpg

episode 7:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

JS shows up for her interview and finds DY there. DY asks if she's forgotten that he works here and JS replies she thought he was gone.

DY looks at her resume and asks her how her husband is. JS replies fine... then DY asks her if she's confident she can do well infront of the camera since she has no such experience.

JS gets up and says it was a mistake for her to come today.. then leaves. JS returns to her store and MS asks her who the interview went.

JS says it didn't go well but the broadcast team calls and offers her the job. JS says to tell goo pd she can't do the work.

MS is surprised to hear JS turn down the job and asks JS what's going on. JS says she made a big mistake years ago against the pd..

even though at the time she was having a hard time she shouldn't have treated him so cruely and she's felt guilty ever since...

DY's assistant tells DY JS turned down the job and asks him what they should do, but DY says to let her be since she said no. meanwhile SJ is getting ready for her new company to start.

JM goes to TI's school and waits for TI to come out. he tells her she's become prettier but TI just walks away. JM follows her and asks her if she's missed him cuz he's missed her so much.

TI tells JM she wanted to tell him since 2 years ago that had she known what kind of father he was gonna be than she wouldn't have be born his daughter.

JM says TI's gotten a lot older and watches as she walks away.

SJ urges DY to quit his boring job at the cable company and look for work in a network station. DY says he likes his current job and he finds meaning in interviewing ppl about the way they live and eat.

SJ goes to DY's office and flips through the portfolios while DY goes to talk to his boss. SJ almost gets to JS's portfolio when DY returns and puts the portoflios back in a pile...

JM's mom runs into JS's mom on the streets, infront of JS's shop... JM's mom goes home and scolds JM for shamelessly moving into JS's neighborhood.

JS's mom asks JS if JM begged for forgiveness and JS says no. meanwhile SJ tells DY her work plans and realizes DY's not listening so she gets frustrated... .

then SJ asks DY if he loves her and DY says not to ask him such questions but SJ says he should tell her he loves her anyway and DY says he does. but at night DY can't get JS out of his mind.

next day DY visits JS's shop..... and asks JS why she can't accept the job.. and JS says because it might be uncomfortable for them... but DY asks her if she's some professor's wife looking for work just to kill time.

JS says no and DY says she should accept the food coordinator position in that case and JS can't think why not. so DY leaves and tells her their first recording is at 2pm tomorrow.

JS starts working next day and during the meeting JM calls her phone and DY sees 'ta-in's dad' on her caller id and tells JS she's got a call JS answers and next DY's phone rings with SJ telling him their xmas eve party is at 5pm at their house..

on this xmas eve, JS celebrates with TI as they exchange gifts at the shop... . JM watches them from outside the store, holding presents in his hands....

meanwhile SG and his wife at having dinner party at DY and SJ's and they compliment how well SJ planned their evening. then as they eat SG brings up JM and tells them JM's divorced.

DY asks when they divorced and SG says it was right before DY left korea 2 years ago. SG and his wife go on about how JM was later dumped by the 'witch' who wrecked his marriage with JS...

SJ who is feeling uneasy says ppl can separate when they date but SG's wife says JM's mistress was some real fox who ruined JM's life.... then SG says he's meeting JM for the first time in 2 years since he left for jeju island and this time he's gonna ask JM who that mistress was.

that night both SJ and DY are sleepless.. thinking about JM and JS... and their past together. meanwhile at JS's shop JM finally enters and drops off presents. TI opens hers and tells JS the shoes are the wrong size. JS comments daddy must not have realized how big TI's gotten....

next day JS shows up at work with a bunch of tablesetting material to see if DY approves... DY watches and can't help but get emotional... then he starts criticizing JS saying she's not a professional since she didn't even bring flowers but JS says she was gonna buy the flowers on the day of the broadcast..

then DY asks JS what her next tablesetting looks like and JS says she only brought one set. DY looks at her frustrated and asks her what she was gonna do if he didn't approve the set. DY's assistant tries to help the situation by asking DY what's wrong with the current set..

finally JS cleans up and takes the sets home with her in a heavy basket... DY sees her crouching in some corner of the studio and crying.. and his heart aches... then he watches as some anchor trips over the basket and breaks everything... but yells at JS for ruining her stocking and wondering why such old lady is doing in the studio.

JS apologizes and offers to buy new stocking for the anchorwoman but the woman just leaves... and when she sees DY she puts on her cheerful face and says hello. DY replies he's not fine.

next when JS is walking outside the studio carrying her basket of broken dishware DY pulls by in his car and tells her to get in. JS declines but DY gets out and yanks her basket from her and puts it in the backseat, then tells her to get in.

finally JS gets in and DY asks her why her husband isn't driving her around with her heavy stuff.. and does her husband really have to take the car to class everyday.. JS says she's fine but DY gets frustrated that JS still pretends to be married and pulls over the side of the road, and tells JS he really doesn't understand what she's thinking and shoutingly asks her why she treated him that way then.

--------------

Guest dramaok

2006012419260381784_1.jpg

jeong seong hwan (left) and kim joon seong(right)

dubbed friday night's 'tempting men'... luring women in their 20s and older to drool over them. ^^

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0125075113624b6

kim joon seong (he plays the construction guy mr. cha) was originally born in hong kong and lived in the states before coming to korea to pursue his acting career. he's HOT. doesn't anyone else think so? yum.

well i'm in the 20s group and he's definitely a temptation along with jeong seong hwan of course. sweet do-yeon sshi.... so i continue my monologue here.

1136799832669.jpg

episode 8:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

DY tells JS he thought she used him to keep the precious family of hers intact but knowingly that she is divorced she is more cruel than he thought.

DY asks JS why she did what she did if she had already decided on divorce. JS says she doesn't want to and it's all in the past, but DY shouts the joke she played on him was very cruel to him..

and that JS is the first woman he loved... and all he wanted was to do everything he could to help her and even to tell her husband what a great woman she really was and stop making her cry..

JS is touched and apologizes for hurting him because she didn't realize how deeply he had fallen for her. DY still demands to know what caused her to use him as her one-night stand but JS says it's the past and all she wants now is to focus on work because they've met again because of work and no other reason.

DY replies she is the same as she was before..... then JS grabs her basket and leaves... with DY watching her walk away from his car and getting into a cab.

SJ stops by SG's office and asks him how his lunch with JM went. SG says it's funny JM had asked him about her as well and how JM was surprised to hear she got married to DY.

JM is riding the bus and thinks about the wasy SJ dumped him saying she once loved him but now she's grown tired of him.. and how SG now tells him she went after DY then.

JS returns to her shop and thinks about her past encounters with DY.. how he always took care of her and asked her to come to him... JS's thoughts are interrupted by JM who comes in her shop. JS tells JM her shop isn't some place he can come as he wishes.

JS returns the present JM got for her and tells him to leave. JM gets on his knees and tells JS he wants to live with her again. JS rejects him but JM gets up and begs her to forgive him once cuz he was crazy like she said he was. JS says how shameless he is.. and has he forgotten how he brought that woman to her house to her bed..?

JS yells at him to get out and throws him and his present out. JM watches as JS weeps in her shop and JM leaves...

DY returns home and finds SJ chirpy telling him how she prepared all the food for their dinner. SJ tells DY she got a new office and DY comments that's a good thing... but SJ gets angry and asks DY why he's so disinterested in her business.. and why he doesn't ask her about her business plans.. her college days.. her first love.. and all that.

DY says he already knows a lot and SJ gets even more angry saying everything he knows is stuff she told him and he never asks about her first.. then SJ asks him if he would believe her if she was in some sort of misunderstanding. DY says it depends on who is right but SJ shouts at him saying he should take her side no matter what since that's what married ppl do.

SJ says DY still doesn't love her and asks him when he's gonna love her.. then gets up and runs to the room. DY follows her and says to talk.

SJ says he didn't even say the food was good but DY says if she had waited a little longer he was about to tell her how good the food is.

JS asks her mom if it's a sin to mock someone's feeling and her mom says of course it is since the heart has no sin.. at this JS thinks about the way DY asked her to tell him the truth.

meanwhile the delivery men are bringing new furnitures to DY and SJ's home and DY asks SJ what happened to their old stuff from the states and SJ says she threw them away since they don't go with the new place.

DY gets angry that SJ threw his stuff away without telling him since the stuff he had were given to him by his deceased mother and she knows it too. SJ says she didn't think it would be a big deal since she got him better furniture but DY is furious....

SJ fights back and asks DY if his memory is really that important and asks him if he's pissed cuz she threw away something belonged to that precious first love of his. DY gets pissed and reminds her she promised her never to mention his past love and leaves.

SG and his wife return to the construction site and returns the money the construction worker gave SG's wife when he spit on her suede shoes and she made a big deal out of it.

just then some pillars fall on them and the construction worker (he's pretty hot.. must be some top quality beef in the wife's eyes. ^^) rescues SG and his wife, falling ontop of her.

the construction worker suffers some minor cuts and the wife takes him the hospital telling SG to get a cab separately for himself. at the hospital SG's wife tries to help him but drools over his body.

SJ apologizes to DY and asks him how he can let it go but DY says to just leave him alone for a few days and he'll be okay but SJ is dissatifisfied and leaves...

meanwhile JS keeps thinking about DY.. and finally calls him to meet. JS and DY are at a cafe and JS says she's gonna quit but she'll stay til they find a replacement.

DY is angry that she's quitting so easy... but JS says 2 years ago she experienced something that was so unimaginably cruel that she wanted to kill herself afterwards.. realizing that she lived for nothing for 12 years and hating that self of hers...

DY asks what happened but JS says that's the reason why she used DY.. instead of killing herself.. but she didn't realize how much DY was in love with her.. and tells him to think about it logically.. what would someone like him love a woman like her.. who is old... and not pretty.. and has so much baggage.

DY says she shouldn't have thought that way, but JS says she didn't have the mind to worry over his feelings and she's felt sorry toward him ever since.. and asks him to forget it all. DY asks JS what happened again and JS insists it's in the past and not something DY should worry about.

DY says it is because it's been like a pair of scissors in his heart for 2 years.. though he didn't know her long he knew that JS wasn't a careless and thoughtless woman who would use a person's feeling easily..

SG's wife and SJ are getting massages at the spa and SG's wife tells SJ about the hot construction worker.. then seeing that SJ is still solemn she tells SJ she should apologize to DY for throwing away his precious stuff.

SJ says he doesn't understand why DY is so attached to the old stuff and SG's wife says it's a wonder how different SJ and DY are... then she asks SJ when her company inauguration party is and SJ seems surprised by the question.

JM shows up at JS's mom's restaurant and she is surprised to see him. JM gives her flowers and she asks why he's giving her flowers now when he knew she liked flowers during all the years he was married to JS.

JM apologizes and gives her another present of clothes, then grabs the mop in her hands and starts to sweep the floors for her. JS's mom goes to JS's and tells JS what happened, saying how different JM has become.

JS's mom asks JS what her thoughts about JM are and JS says she has no wish to get back with JM like the mom wants.. but the mom says she should think about TI...

JS goes to TI's room and looks at the shoes JM bought for TI...

SJ takes a shower and tells herself not to worry about JM cuz SG won't tell DY about JM even if he found out she was the mistress.

SJ goes to the bed and makes a move on DY but he turns and tells her goodnight...

next morning JS goes to the flower market really early in preparation for the day's broadcast. JS finds the flowers she needs but drops them accidently.

DY picks them up for her and JS is surprised to see him there... meanwhile back home SJ wakes up at 7am and finds DY missing... at the market DY asks JS where she put her basket of dishware.

just then DY's phone rings and it's SJ asking him where he is. DY says he's already at work cuz he has a lot to do but SJ says she made breakfast for him and he tells her to go back to bed.

DY hangs up and tells JS they should go eat breakfast cuz he's hungry and ppl work hard like this all because they can eat. JS hesitates but follows along.

meanwhile SJ is angry about the situation...

DY brings JS to a restaurant for soup and tells her to eat well.. and JS thinks about DY in the past when they ate together. DY then says JS should've told him earlier so he wouldn't be mad at her for 2 years.

JS asks DY what his wife is like and DY says she's very different from JS.. that his wife is stubborn and full of self opinion. JS says she must be mesmerizing and says she wishes she could live like that too.

SJ goes to see her friend SG's wife and the wife asks her what's going on. SJ says DY left early and didn't tell her why he had to leave so early. SG's wife says when husbands become secretive it's the beginning of a affair and SJ gets angry.

SJ changes the topic and says SG's wife seems lonely and asks her if it's because of her age.. SG's wife returns to the topic and asks her if she did the right thing marrying DY who doesn't even love her. SJ says she will make him all hers.

at the station, DY looks over JS's new table setting and says the previous setting is better and tells his assistant to use the setting from the other day. then DY excuses himself saying he has to go do something.

DY goes to the market and shops around for a wheeling cart for JS. just then SJ calls and says she's gonna meet him at his work for lunch and DY says he'll meet her elsewhere.

DY returns to the station and presents the new cart to JS saying she should've gotten one a long time ago. JS reminds DY he's married and he should spend his heart on his wife instead of another woman. DY pauses and says it's the least a staff can do for each other.

JS and SJ are both shopping at the department store when JS first sees SJ... she goes into the elevator to leave but SJ gets in the elevator too.

SJ sees JS and SJ turns around to say hello to JS, who was trying not to be seen.

---------------------------------------

1137559784347.jpg

episode 9:

JS = ji.soo

JM = jae.min

SJ = se.jeong

DY = do.yeon

SJ says hello to JS and JS asks her if they should be greeting each other. SJ turns and more ppl get on the elevator. SJ then brushes her hair with her hand to show JS her wedding ring.

as JS is getting off the elevator SJ tells JS she's now married and tells JS she should get back together with JM cuz they were a good couple. DY who is on his way to the department store sees JS on the street bench and pulls over.

DY gets out and asks JS if he should take her to the hospital and JS says she's just dizzy. then DY calls his assistant and tells him to get JS's stuff together. DY escorts JS in his car and asks JS what happened. JS asks why ppl who aren't meant to meet meet again.

DY asks JS if she saw her ex and JS says no. meanwhile SJ is waiting for DY at the restaurant.. and seeing that he's late she calls him on his phone asking why he's not there. DY answers and says he got busy with work and won't make it.

SJ asks why suddenly but DY says he'll call back and hangs up. JS says she told him she didn't need his help and he should've gone to meet his date. DY escorts JS back to her shop and asks her if she's gonna be okay... and tells her not to be hurt for his sake.

JS returns to the shop, where MS is cleaning. JS tells MS about her meeting with SJ and tells her SJ is married and seemingly happy. MS laughs that a woman who ruined another's marriage could be happy in marriage.

JS says she wanted to run away from SJ but she wanted to greet her. she being just as bratty and confident as she was before. MS then asks JS about the cart and JS says it was bought by DY who always appears with what she needs whenever she is in need.

MS asks if she's gonna date him but JS says he's already married.

meanwhile SJ is pissed DY missed their lunch date... and JM waits for his daughter TI and asks her spare 30 minutes of her time to be with him so they go and have pizza...

as TI eats her pizza JM tells her about how he's missed her and TI's mom over the past 2 years.. and how he would see her face when he looked at the ocean.. then JM says he made a huge mistake and asks TI how many more years he should wait before he can be forgiven.

TI says she needs to get going and JM apologizes to TI saying he's such a bad father...

DY's assistant is sick and tired of having to try octopus dish around town to see which restaurant has the best octopus dish and suggests DY take JS instead since she's a food expert but DY says not to bother her since she's not feeling well.

DY tells his assistant not to mention to anymore else about them interviewing JS 2 years ago at her house when they deemed her a food expert. the assistant asks why but DY doesn't explain.

JM walks TI back and TI tells him her shoe size isn't 250 and he should get it right next time. JM says okay and tells her to go in. TI turns around and watches her father leave... worried about him...

DY's assistant calls JS anyway and JS agrees to help with the assignment. the assistant tells DY about it and even though he says he shouldn't have bothered JS DY is happy that he's gonna see JS tomorrow.

DY returns home and tells SJ he missed their date because he had to take his food coordinator home. SJ asks if it's a woman and DY says yes. SJ is pissed and asks DY what she means to him.. DY says sorry for missing their date and tells her he doesn't want to fight.. then goes upstairs.

JM's been going out everynight and JM's mother who now lives with him asks where he's going but JM doesn't answer so his mom secretly follows him and sees him at JS's shop again. JM waits til JS is done and takes her key from her to lock up the shop for her. JS gets angry at him and JM says she still has lingering love for him or else she wouldn't get mad at him.

JS says she met SJ and she was just shameless and JM is surprised to hear about JS meeting SJ. meanwhile JM's mom overhears everything and shows herself to JM afterwards and scolds JM for being such a coward infront of JS.....

SG's wife asks SG about mr. cha, the construction worker who saved her and SG says he forgot about him and tells SG to check on mr. cha on his behalf. SG's wife brings a money envelop and gives it to mr. cha.

but mr. cha says it's too much and he would've saved a mutt dog in the situation and he didn't just save her because she's the president's wife. SG's wife is upset at the mutt dog comparison and tells mr. cha he shouldn't make that kind of comparison.

mr. cha says in that case he'll let her buy his lunch instead. SG's wife rides in mr. cha's truck and watches him hum along oldies. SG's wife says for a youngin he's got real interesting taste in music.

pig intestine.

JS gets ready to go to work and TI says her mom looks like someone going on a date.. spending so much time over her outfit and now her makeup.

SJ's employees ask her if next week is good to plan their inauguration party and SJ has a nightmare about JM showing up at her work party to ruin things....

DY watches JS taste test the octopus stew at the restaurant

afterwards DY shows a '98 used car for JS to buy at a really good price. JS goes home and tells her family that she found a '98 used car at a super deal and she's proud to buy her first car with money she made.

MS says its weird how cheap the car is since normally one would have to pay 3 times what JS paid. JS thinks about DY at night and wonders what's gotten into her lately..

SJ pays a visit to JM and tells him about her life.. but JM listens and asks her if she came because she was afraid he might show up at her work party and ruin things for her. SJ says he's misunderstood something.

but JM tells her there are no secrets in life and she should live her life carefully.

JS goes to the car dealer to pick up the car but overhears the dealer on the phone with DY assuring DY that he would only charge JS the amount they talked about previously. JS realizes DY is involved in the car deal and decides to not buy the car.

JS goes home and tells MS she's changed her mind about buying a car and she's gonna quit her job at the station cuz she feels burdened. MS asks if she's already fallen for DY and JS acts surprised. MS says she shouldn't give up her dreams so easily.

JS says she doesn't wish the same ill fate upon any other woman and she wouldn't do that to DY and his wife...

next morning DY asks JS why she didn't buy the car and JS says she thought about it and she really doesn't need a car. DY grabs JS's wrist and JS says stop worrying about her or pity her.

DY apologizes for getting in the car deal but JS says she's done fine without him and tells him not to get involved in her life. DY says he's sorry and asks her not to quit. JS says DY's wife must be a good-hearted woman and tells him not to give his wife any wound.

they work on getting their first broadcast ready.. each working hard to get their job done...

SJ leaves her work early so she can be there for DY's first broadcast since he returned to korea. DY directs everyone on what to do but he takes time to look at the camera showing JS setting up the table.

SJ stops by the sushi restaurant and orders a bunch of sushi for DY and his staff.... next she brings the sushi to DY's work... JS is about to go the restroom when DY stops her and compliments her style saying the table set looks great.

while JS is in the restroom SJ arrives and says hi to DY's staff and goes up to DY who asks her why she's here... JS is about walk up to her to say hi when she sees that DY's wife is noneother than SJ.....

------------------

Guest dramaok

1137559801164.jpg

ep. 10:

JS = ji.soo

DY = do.yeon

SJ = se.jeong

JM = jae.min

MS = min.soo

SG = seok.gu (JM's friend)

TI = ta.in (JS's daughter)

JS is shocked to see that DY's wife turns out to be SJ..... JS walks away from the studio and tries to catch her breath in the stairways.

JS is gone for a while and DY starts to get worried... SJ is upset at the way DY reacts and says the food coordinator seems like a irresponsible person to just disappear like that.

SJ says they should eat the sushi and DY says they have a dinner planned already and she should've called before coming over like that. SJ is hurt and DY walks her out but he turns around and looks for JS...

seeing that DY is so worried over another woman SJ gets upset and drives off....

JS finally returns and DY asks her where she's been... then says they should go eat as a team but JS declines.. DY goes after her and says he won't give her trouble anymore so she should continue her work.

DY thinks about the looks on JS's face as he watches tape for work... meanwhile JM's mom visits JS's mom and tells her how sorry JM's been these last years... JS's mom tells JM's mom it's still business hours and she has a cafe to run, and sends JM's mom home.

JM takes TI out again and tries on new pair of shoes for her.. this time the shoes fit and says TI's as pretty as a cinderella, then asks her if wants more presents.. TI calls JM 'dad' and says she's 12 and not easily tricked by gifts. JM asks her if she just called him 'dad' and TI looks embarrassed.

DY returns home and sees DY laying on the couch. DY asks her why she's sleeping there and SJ says she's not feeling well. DY says she should've called him but she says she didn't want him to be unhappy again. DY asks what she means..

and SJ says she didn't want him to think about his past so she threw away his stuff on purpose.... so she wouldn't have to compete with his past. DY feels bad about the situation and cooks soup for SJ.

SJ says the thing that she's mad about is how long he's been angry over her mistake. DY says she should eat first then medicine next. SJ says her heart's still gonna be broken even if she eats soup and medicine but DY says he won't be mad at her for throwing his stuff away anymore and SJ is satisfied at last.

TI returns home and finds JS feverish. JM buys some roasted yams and visits JS's mom. at first she says he shouldn't be calling her 'mother in law' but seeing the yams she softens up.

just then TI calls and tells her grandma JS's really sick. JS's mom says she's gonna be right over and JM goes along.

meanwhile DY thinks about JS... and JS is crying.. MS who asks her why she's crying finds out DY's wife is SJ. MS asks JS if DY knows SJ was the mistress but JS says she was feeling so guilty toward DY's wife before but now she wants to kill SJ.

MS tells JS she should just go and tell DY everything cuz he probably doesn't know anything...

next day DY's assistant wonders if JS is feeling better and tells DY he should call JS but DY hesistates about calling her since she told him not to do things like that and tells the girl assistant to call instead. TI answers and tells her JS was sick all night.

DY goes to the market and buys all the good food to send with his girl assistant to deliver to JS. she also hands JS a plant which DY picked out for him.. JS looks at the plant and remembers how DY told her it was his mom's favorite.

the assistant goes back and tells DY about JS's condition and tells DY JS's home is so different from her home from 2 years ago and she suspects that JS might be divorced now that she lives with her mother, daughter and sister.

DY says not to say anything to any one. meanwhile JS's family watches the tv program JS worked on and TI asks her aunt if her mom is a career woman now.....

SJ watches the same program and wonders who the food coordinator is and how old she is.. since DY seems to be so worried about that woman all the time.

DY returns home and SJ brings out a bottle of wine... to celebrate his first broadcast. SJ comments the food coordinator seems to have great taste and asks him if she can use her too for her work and DY says no.

SJ asks him to tell her the food coordinator's name and DY says 'yoon ji-soo'.

meanwhile SG returns from his business trip and his wife finds a sexy red panty in his suitcase. SG's wife confronts SG with it but he says she's over-reacting since he bought the panty as a present for her.

SG's wife gets furious and calls him dirty but SG slaps her and she shouldn't play innocent since she married him for money in the first place. SG mentions how she dumped her old lover of 4 years to marry him so her poor family can live well.

SG's wife says she tried really hard to earn his love but he never gave her a chance.... SG humiliates her more saying she should know her place....SG's wife walks out and realizes she has no one to call. she wanders to the construction site and mr. cha finds her there.

back home SG is wondering where his wife is... mr. cha takes SG's wife to his office and offers her his jacket.. then his boots since she has no shoes, and says she should wear them even if they smell. mr. cha then cooks instant noodle for her saying soup noodle is the best when you're cold.

mr. cha asks her why her husband isn't calling her and SG's wife breaks out in tears... mr. cha says he hates women crying and tells her to stop... but atlast she can't keep the tears from rolling and starts to wail... mr. cha tries to cheer her up but realizes she's been beaten.

SJ tells DY she wants to have dinner at their home for his staff but DY says there's no need for that. SJ thinks about it and decides to call DY's assistant and surprise DY with dinner party anyway.

they invite JS who at first says she can't make it but changes her mind after thinking about the way SJ treated her in the past and says she'll be late to the dinner.

the staff arrive at SJ and DY's and SJ wonders where JS is. the assistant tells her JS will come later. the doorbell rings.. and DY is about to get it but SJ gets up and says she'll open the door.

SJ opens the door and sees a bouquet of yellow tulips.. then looks up and realizes the food coordinator is JS....

----------------------

1138012628370.jpg

episode 11:

JS = ji.soo

DY = do.yeon

SJ = se.jeong

JM = jae.min

MS = min.soo

at DY and SJ's home SJ is looking nervous at JS's presence.. when she looks up JS stands before her and asks for a glass of water.. SJ is too shaken to pour water into cup and JS offers to help but SJ gets angry and knocks the glass over.. DY comes in to check on them and JS says it's nothing and tells SJ she'll clean up so she should go dry her clothes.

SJ goes into the room and wonders what's going on.. then realizes JS came knowing full well that she is DY's wife. meanwhile JM is buying a used car for JS with help from his friend SG.

JM tells SG before too long JS will agree to get back together with him since TI and JS's mom are both on his side now. SG wonders if JM is too optimistic... but JM says he knows what kind of soft woman JS is.

back at DY's DY's staff are having dinner and ask SJ to tell them details of her courtship with DY but SJ lies and says DY went after her saying he can't live without her. the assistant says that doesn't sound like DY and JS says perhaps they got married without knowing each other well. SJ fights back and tells JS DY knows everything about her.

later SJ realizes JS is not in the living room with everyone and the assistant tells her JS is admiring the home decor. JS goes into the bedroom and looks at DY/SJ's masterbedroom... SJ arrives and asks her what she's doing, and JS replies she came to see how she lives and comments she lives better than she thought..

JS gets up to leave and DY offers to fetch a cab for her. SJ jumps in and says she'll do that instead but JS declines both and says she's not gonna take a cab since she can easily get home with a bus ride. DY walks JS to the door and asks her if it was hard for to be there. JS looks at DY with a long teary look and DY is throw off guard....

after everyone leaves, DY helps SJ clean up and asks SJ if she's testing his patience when he told her not to do a dinner and reminds her how she told him she wouldn't go against his will last time when they fought over buying the house. SJ says she regrets it too and asks him if there's a reason why he didn't want to invite his staff over.

JS returns home and JM is waiting.. giving her a car key and leaves. MS asks JS what happened at SJ's and JS says she seemed surprised.. and tells MS she intends to wait and see if SJ will finally turn around and apologize. MS says SJ is the kind of woman who went into JS's home and did a dirty deed with her husband.

MS says she should tell DY but JS says if so then DY would be miserable since he's married to SJ... MS says JS must really like DY seeing that JS is worried DY would get hurt. JS says that's not it.. but it's because DY is such a nice person who always warmed her up when she was in need and she doesn't want to give him heartache with her own problems.

meanwhile SJ can't sleep so she goes to the kitchen and drinks.. wondering why JS hasn't said anything to DY..... SJ sees the yellow tulips and throws it out in the trash. but next morning the tulips are in a vase and she asks DY if he put them in a vase. DY says she shouldn't throw them away when someone bought it for her.

SJ goes to see SG's wife and wonders if men care about their wive's pasts...the wife wonders what kind of trouble SJ must be in to come see her first thing in the morning. SJ gets angry and says she should go back to sleep.

SG's wife thinks about how cold her husband treats her and asks the maid to prepare meal for her. the maid brings mr. cha's boots and asks her what they are. SG's wife dresses up in semi-disguise and goes to the construction site to visit mr. cha.

SG's wife tells mr. cha she came to return his boots and asks her why she didn't return his textmessage and she says she didn't know that was him... she brings out the boots and says they really stink and she was gonna wash them but she thought he might need them immediately.

mr. cha says she should've just thrown them away since they're not even his and SG's wife wonders whose shoes she wore.. seeing that she's so worried mr. cha changes his story and says the boots are his and he doesn't have any foot fungus.. just then she's feeling indigestion and runs off before she has to go to the bathroom.

next morning JS returns the car to JM. meanwhile SJ remembers watching DY looking at the image of JS 2 years earlier and suddenly feels sick realizing DY and JS have known each other for that long.

at the station DY's team is having a meeting and the production manager disagrees with JS's idea about doing the next show on how to throw a party for kids.. DY takes JS's side and JS feels bad.. and goes after the production manager when she leaves.

after they leave, the assistant realizes the idea that the production manager wanted instead of JS was an idea they've used before and if it wasn't for JS then they would've made a big mistake.

DY asks to speak with JS privately.. just then SJ arrives and asks the assistant where DY is. the assistant says DY is with JS in the lobby. SJ looks at DY's desk and asks assistant if he knows where the picture of her and DY is and the assistant says he's never seen it.

at the lobby DY asks JS why she's treating him so cold again suddenly and JS says it has nothing to do with him and he insists that it does... then JS says it's because he's married.. then sounding angry asks DY why he married SJ and does she know what kind of woman she is and what kind of deeds she's done... but JS stops herself and DY blurrs out it's because of JS he married SJ..

DY stops himself and says he shouldn't have said that cuz that would burden JS... JS gets up to leave and sees SJ walking away.... SJ leaves and DY's assistant tells him SJ stopped by. DY calls SJ and asks what happened and SJ says she came to see him but work came up so she had to leave.

JM goes to JS's shop again and JS says she doesn't want his car or anything from him. JM says how she can be so petty over one mistake and JS says it's not because of his mistake that she doesn't want him back... JM says he's gonna die in that case and JS says she doesn't care if he dies and lives.. and JM says but it matters to TI.

JS goes home and caresses TI while she's asleep and says it does matter to to TI whether JM is around or not.

meanwhile SJ brings a drink to DY and asks him how JS came to work for him and if he knew JS from a long time ago. DY says no and SJ thinks he's lying...

later SJ goes shopping with her assistant for flowers for their party and the assistant says yellow tulip signifies unfulfilled love. SJ remembers JS saying she brought the flowers for SJ because it suits her, and SJ calls DY's assistant to get JS's phone number.

SJ calls JS and asks her to meet immediately. JS says okay and says to meet at the cafe they met before since they both know the location.. then says she can't go immediately.. thinking about how SJ made her wait all day when she went to see her 2 years ago. JS says she's in a meeting and asks SJ what she wants to do. SJ says she'll wait and goes to the cafe.

SJ arrives at the cafe and remembers how JS begged her to end things with JM so JS could keep her family intact.

while waiting at the cafe SJ suddenly remembers making JS wait and wonders if JS is doing the same to her now. finally JS comes to the cafe... and sees SJ from outside the window.. SJ also looks at JS walking toward the cafe... just opposite of the way things were 2 years ago.

JS enters the cafe and the two women are seated face to face.

------------------------------

1138012572298.jpg

episode 12:

JS = ji.soo

DY = do.yeon

SJ = se.jeong

JM = jae.min

MS = min.soo

SJ tells JS she wanted to meet because she wanted to ask her a question. SJ then says she was surprised to see JS at her house and how she brought yellow tulips to her house.

SJ asks JS why she gave her yellow tulips and JS says she has nothing to say to SJ. SJ then says she's surprised about JS's divorce since she hadn't wanted that. JS says it's amazing how SJ still hasn't changed.

SJ then goes on and says she thought JS and JM would get back together and wonders why they didn't remarry. JS says SJ is really a bad woman... and she thought SJ should at least apologize for the past instead of coming out bratty like asking her why she didnt' get back together with JM.

JS asks SJ if she would want a used trash if it were her and SJ acts surprised.

DY's assistant tells DY something's up and JS might be meeting SJ right now. DY calls SJ and SJ says she's meeting a client right now so she'll call later.

JS swears she will show SJ the exact pain she suffered so she will understand what pain she caused on someone. SJ continues to act like she didn't do anything wrong.

SJ says even if JS tells DY nothing will happen since it's all in the past and JS says she won't tell DY cuz that would be too easy... JS gets up and says SJ should've begged her not to tell DY.

SJ returns home and throws away the yellow tulips.

JS returns to her shop and finds the red car JM bought there again. JS returns the car to JM again and JM comes back and begs JS to just to take the car... JM opens up his heart and tells JS he really thought he loved SJ cuz he never felt what he fault before he met SJ.

JM then says his mistake is that he thought if he loved SJ he didn't love JS... but now he realizes the one he really loves is JS not SJ who was only his temporary love. JS tells JM to stop but JM says after SJ dumped him he didn't feel like he couldn't go on but when he lost JS he felt he couldn't go on with life anymore....

like nothing can be normal without JS.... JS listens and asks JM if he knows what he is saying.. and JM says he was too big of a fool.. and he was the one who killed JS.... JM then wonders if JS will believe him now that he's speaking from his heart... JS tells him he should stop and JM says he intends to pay his debt back until the day he dies...

and JM begs JS to open just a little bit of her heart for him again.. or at least to not push him away...

DY returns home and sees that SJ changed the flowers. SJ says the yellow tulips were fading so she changed it. DY asks SJ why she asked for JS's number and SJ says she was gonna call JS to ask about work-related question but she didn't need to so she never called JS.

then SJ says she didnt' see their picture on his desk... and she notices his button falling from his coat.... SJ then tells DY some of his stuff like books have arrived from the states.

DY opens a package and discovers old pictures of JS he took. DY is happy to relive the past and looks at the framed picture of SJ on his desk and realizes he wants JS in the frame instead....

SJ sees her gynocologist and tells her she wants to have a baby, and removes the contraceptive implant.

at work JS notices the loose button on DY's coat... and while DY's away for a meeting JS takes his coat and mends the button.

DY returns and notices what JS's done.. and even though she didn't say anything he thanks her first for fixing his button. JS says it was falling off he would've lost it.

DY looks at the button and says it will never fall off now... then JS wonders silently why DY married someone like SJ.

JS buys a really used car and TI wonders why they can't just keep the one JM bought and JS convinces TI this one is better cuz it's completely paid for with money JS earned.

meanwhile JS's mom and JM's mom discuss ways to get JM and JS back together. JS's mom asks JM's mom if she will follow her way from now on if she really wants to see JM back with JS.

JM's mom says sure and JS's mom says they'll have to continue their talk after she cleans cuz she always cleans up before she closes.. but JM's mom who is impatient to wait til tomorrow offers to clean the place up for her so they can talk afterwards.

back home SJ notices DY's button is fixed and asks DY who fixed it. DY answers it was JS and SJ asks if he took off his coat for her to fix it and DY asks if SJ needs to be so mad over it.. and tells DY JS fixed it while it was left in the office when he went to a meeting.

SJ asks DY if there's something going on between him and JS and how close they really are. DY says he understands how SJ might be upset and says they shouldn't fight the night before her business officially opens.

it's SJ's party and SG and his wife arrive. SG wonders if JM will show up.. and says JM and his wife plan to get back together. DY is surprised to hear it and asks more about it. SG's wife feels it's strange how DY is so interested in JM's business.

DY's assistant calls JS to ask about something related to work and finds out JS got in an accident. DY rushes to JS and asks her how she can drive around in that car. JS asks if he's coming from SJ's party and DY says it's cold and they should get in his car.

DY asks JS if the car is from JM and JS says of course not.. and asks if he heart that from SG.. then DY asks her about getting back w/ JM and JS says that's not for DY to worry about...

SJ finds out DY went to help JS and is pissed.

JM waits for JS near her shop and sees her getting dropped off by some guy and asks JS if she's got a man... JS yells at him and tells him to leave.

DY returns home and SJ wants to yell at him but instead she asks nicely if everything went okay. then DY apologizes for leaving her party early and goes upstair.

at bedtime SJ asks DY if he loves her and he asks her if she loves him instead. SJ says of course or else she wouldn't have dropped everything to go after him in the u.s.... then DY wonders if that's love or if it's because SJ wanted to possess him.

SJ says DY never gave her his heart so she doesn't possess him and asks him if he still only thinks of her as a friend instead of lover. DY doesn't answer and says they agreed not to talk about this stuff..

SJ asks SG's wife to find out how DY feels about his marriage to SJ and SG's wife wonders what's going in SJ and DY's marriage. then SJ asks if JM and his ex are getting back together and SG's wife realizes SJ is the mistress JM was dating, and asks SJ how she can ruin SG's bestfriends marriage.

SJ says she didn't ruin the marriage.. and she never asked JM to get a divorce and it was all JM's doing. SG's wife wonders how SJ is so similar to SG, almost sees the world from their perspective only.

SG's wife tells SG to find out how DY feels about SJ.. then goes and buys shoes for mr. cha. she calls mr. cha during lunch and tells him to get in his car cuz she made a reservation at a fancy place. mr. cha gets angry and says he already paid for his chicken soup rice and he's gonna eat food he paid for himself,

and next time if she wants to see him she should call in advance first. then she tells him she bought some new shoes cuz his old ones were so dirty and mr. cha says she shouldn't say that about someone's shoes and leaves.

SG calls JM and says to meet at the bar. DY arrives at the bar to meet SG and is surprised to see JM there too. JM starts talking about how easy it will be to get back together with JS since she only has eyes for him and DY says JM's underestimated the hurt he's given her.

JM gets angry that DY has opinion about his life and they two start fist fight. the 2 guys are taken to the police station and SG tells her to come get DY. SJ arrives at the station and realizes DY is sitting next to JM.. and hesitates about going in...

-----------------------------------------------

whew i'm all caught up... can't wait til friday... this drama is so juicy!

Thank you DramaOK :D

This truly is a juicy drama. It would be nice if we could get one of the subbing groups to make subtitles for this! At any rate, I spent most of the day reading your wonderful summaries. I kept stopping not because I had to but because I wanted to prolong the experience.

Thanks for doing a wonderful job! This is an enjoyable treasure :D

Thanks!@

Archived