[movie 2008] G. P. 506

jackieusa

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wish that he'll play a romantic comedy drama after this movie then he can join the military.

Me too! I love Jo Hyun Jae, but I don't really like war movies.... He looks good in the pictures, reminds me of how he looked in Gumiho. He such a versitile actor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Japanese Fans Travel to Korea to See Jo Hyun-jae

070503ent1ic6.jpg

Hundreds of Japanese fans of Korean actor Jo Hyun-jae are traveling to Seoul. The Japanese travel agency H.I.S. has introduced a tourism package that takes tourists on visits to the shooting locations of the horror film "GP506" starring Jo.

Jo's fans will leave Japan on May 25th and visit Korea's largest film complex in the Seoul suburb of Namyangju the next day. An impromptu fan meeting will take place at the film complex, where the visitors will be given ample opportunities to talk and take photos with Jo. Five lucky fans will receive Jo's personal items as prizes in a drawing.

"GP506" is Jo's first film in four years since his work "Untold Scandal" in 2003, in which he starred with Bae Young-jun and Jeon Do-yeon.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...3135_11858.html

credit: rubie @ news thread

Guest conduongmuathu

Japanese Fans Travel to Korea to See Jo Hyun-jae

Hundreds of Japanese fans of Korean actor Jo Hyun-jae are traveling to Seoul. The Japanese travel agency H.I.S. has introduced a tourism package that takes tourists on visits to the shooting locations of the horror film "GP506" starring Jo.

Jo's fans will leave Japan on May 25th and visit Korea's largest film complex in the Seoul suburb of Namyangju the next day. An impromptu fan meeting will take place at the film complex, where the visitors will be given ample opportunities to talk and take photos with Jo. Five lucky fans will receive Jo's personal items as prizes in a drawing.

"GP506" is Jo's first film in four years since his work "Untold Scandal" in 2003, in which he starred with Bae Young-jun and Jeon Do-yeon.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainment/new...3135_11858.html

credit: rubie @ news thread

VOD: CM

mms://donglong.cafe24.com/donglong/maybe_gp_cm.wmv

• 2 weeks later...
Guest l1l4

*Clip: KNTV GP506

mms://donglong.cafe24.com/donglong/gp 506_kn.wmv

Credit: everjhj

I wanna see, bu I don't know how to donwload mms file...

Guest conduongmuathu

YTN Clip

http://mediafile.paran.com/MEDIA_10655573/BLOG/200705/1180324684_ytn star gp506.wmv

Credit; everjohyunjae.co.kr

Guest angel2nyt

i disagree about jo hyun jae being underrated..

after the ballad of seo dong..

he has become really, really famous..

anyways..

i would love to watch this movie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest conduongmuathu

The Japanese fans are happy

From Sportseoul TV

Posted by ybbn-yashi on May.27.2007

E translator: Rafael (everjohyunjae.co.kr)

Jhj had a Japanese fan meeting at Cine-theatres movie studio in Yangsoo-ri, Kyunggi-do on May 26, 2007. Fans gave presents to Jhj and were given chances to talk to him. Jhj received attention because of the move ‘Scandal’, which he co-stared with Bae Yongjoon, and became popular through his MBC drama ‘Love Letter’, which was aired on Japanese cable TV ‘KNTV’, ‘Fuji TV satellite’ and ‘Tokyo MX TV’.

Fans did not hide their expectations to see Jhj, who was late for the meeting because of traffic. Jhj also did not hide his appreciation for the visit from the Japanese fans.

He answered all the questions from the fans and asked for their support for his upcoming movie ‘G.P. 506’. Jhj is returning to the big screen with his movie ‘G.P. 506’, after ‘scandal’, which was filmed 4 years ago.

Archived