Guest JWonNie

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luluchan

wao she looks like jaejoong

maybe they fixed the eyes 2gether @ the same place

HAHAHHA

I heard about his story~~~ they went out for 4 years or something and she dumped him~

Guest Angel88

Er, well, for me, she looks like his sister. As hero jaejoong's sis usually follow him around sumtimes. Kind of saw her in dunno which vids already. Quite a long time ago thou.

Guest kim.haeyun

MANG. who`s bashing???. SHE`S FREAKING PRETTY. if you`re hating cuhs you think she`s not good enough for jj or whatever, think about how hott YOU ARE. -__-x i hate bashers. jeez. anyway. lol. they kinda look alike because of their eyes. but she`s pretty. *jealous* :lol:

^ Ah ahaha! But they do look like siblings. o.o

For those people saying they have "huge" eye bags.

They're not eye bags. =o=

Goshers. In korean their called 'aegyosal.'

yes they did.

it's funny that you said that, because I just noticed a topic about this, posted by our mod Jaeho ( not *our* JaeHo lol). But no matter how many times either of you say it, because this is soompi (and probably would be the same in any forum where some people don't read before posting)-- other posters will still say it's eyebags. -__-

Guest HikariBelle

Jaejoong did get plastic surgery done on his eyes. It's painfully obvious if you look at some of TVXQ's earlier concerts. But he probably healed from it quickly, which is why people think he never got it done. If you look at his old school pictures, he definitely looks different. I'm not up-to-date with these kinds of rumours, but if could be him in those pics.

Guest starlette*

that's not jaejoong? wow that uhljjang really looks like the younger jaejoong.

well, ex or not, rumors or none. it is titled "ex" and that's all that matter to me. lol! jk jk, i hope jj is happy w/ whoever it is he chooses. :)

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

wow what an ignorant thing to do. the person who started this topic specifically said no bashing please and you totally disregard what she said and just bash.

excuse me but when I saw this thread the words underneath was not 'do not bash'

I think the thread starter added (or changed) that later on

anyway she deserves criticism

don't call me ignorant when you don't even know me ok?

you think if she wrote 'do not bash' I would go in here and start bashing?

you got to be kidding me

I'm not the type to do that

Guest kyandigurl

she does looks pretty...

they abit look alike...like brother n sister..hehe..

their eyes...a bit same..

Guest kim.haeyun

excuse me but when I saw this thread the words underneath was not 'do not bash'

I think the thread starter added (or changed) that later on

anyway she deserves criticism

don't call me ignorant when you don't even know me ok?

you think if she wrote 'do not bash' I would go in here and start bashing?

you got to be kidding me

I'm not the type to do that

isn`t bashing against the rules anyway? and how odd that you would bash if noone says anything, but you wouldn`t if she said not to? don`t just follow other people`s instructions. derive from your own intelligence that you shouldn`t do/say certain things.

stop getting defensive and think about your actions.

p.s. LOL at the "aegyosal" post.

Guest xjuyonx

HAHA they kind of match... they sort of look alike O_O she's almost as pretty as him ;)

dude, korean guys love older girls :P

Guest tvxqrox

huh? confused!! that's not JJ??? IMPOSSIBLE!! haha... evil twin of JJ? LOL!!!

well... i heard from my friend that she dumped him bcuz that she's famous than Hero... but not much ppl know about her though...

i agree with wonderesque!!

1 more question... is JJ still with her now or not? i guess the answer is no rite?

JJ did his nose??!! i can't accept it! well... it's still ok... haha... i think i still can accept it... ^^;;

i'm crapping too much!!

yea!! Korean guys dun mind having a gf that is older than him!!! lol... oh ya... i kinda dislike that girl for no reason... >.<;;

i dun think JJ did any surgery!!!

ppl's face will become different when they grow up!!!

n to his nose... his nose is not perfect! so i think he didn't do anything to his nose, it's natural! xDDDDDDDDD lol

Guest xingjing

Um... *pause* okay, I guess.

They look more alike. Really. Does she not look like him [Jaejoong]? But, whatever.

You guys, just get over it. Besides, bashing is against rules anyway so saying that you didn't see the "Do not bash" thing underneath is not an excuse.

Guest SweetiexJenn

she's cute!

can't believe ppl would bash her just coz she WENT OUT with him :(

and there's nothing wrong with eyebags. they are bashing this girl and her eyebags when so many korean celebrities have eyebags and they go idolizing them. what twits!!!

Guest adorable_xd

LOLS i thought they were brothers are sister. those big eyes ! whoa i didnt know that jaejoong got nose job ... but its okay ;D i dont understand why she dump him tho but watever. thanks for the pics.

Guest love<3changmin

wow she is really pretty.. but too cool.. she should smile more!!! ^^

jj did his nose? nver heard of tht tho lols -_-?

Archived