(drama 2007) Liar Game/ライアーゲーム

Guest Redrac

Guest cpopbaby19

OMGOMGOGGG!! I just watched episode 9 and gosh, 3rd round is something new! :) I really don't know what to expect.. esp seeing the spoilers!! But it was so funny during the first part! XD

When Nao thought of her strategy.. then her acting and she failed. XD OMG, the look on the member's face are priceless! XD HAHHA! They were so dumbfounded, esp Akiyama! XD He was sooo cute!

:P

I didn't really expect that 'mini-mushroom' would be like Fukunaga. ;__; Maybe Fukunaga's syndrome is contagious? ;__; Argh. I thought mini-mushroom is pretty decent! T__T;

About the spoilers for episode10, OMGGG. I was so surprised with Akiyama looking scary. .__. lol. I really want to see it NOW! :x

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asianrice

About the spoilers for episode10, OMGGG. I was so surprised with Akiyama looking scary. .__. lol. I really want to see it NOW! :x

You'll like this one. It really shows Matsuda Shota's acting skills.

Guest Rozzy

muahaha..i love this drama. x].

dude..i watched the 10th episode even though i had no idea what they were saying..buh i could kinda grasp what was going on by their acting. keke. read for spoilers..xD.

bascially that psychic guy reveals sumting to everything about akiyama. then...akiyama goes crazy basically nd has a total breakdown. he's saying 'pass' everytime the other team goes..when they have 100 million so they keep smuggling it..and "fooling" him. him on the other hand is the person who goes everytime and tries to smuggle things..buh they say 'doubt' everytime and he loses the money. then that psychic guy keeps getting happier nd happier. meanwhile..also..akiyama gets everyone on the water team to give him their money cards..and continues to lose their money [or so it seems]

then...when there's another update on the money..it seems that the water team is actually WINNING..and not losing.

nd den..the psychic guy nd akiyama face off each other in the immigration room. (akiyama's turn in smuggling).

akiyama then reveals what REALLY happened.

when he pretended to get mad at the fire team players the first time..it was when he was threatening to get their money cards too. then...he switched the fire team and the water team money cards. so most of the time, he was losing the fire team's money, and the fire team was really winning the water team's money.

then the psychic says sumting..i think prob along the lines of 'u won't fool me or sumting'..nd den he says 'doubt...100 million'..and then..he opens the case..and there is no money in there.

this episode was freaking crazy. lolz. i can't wait till the finale. =OOOO.

just watched episode 9..........i never hi-light the summary for episode 10......wanna watch it myself.hehe

but episode 9 is realli exciting.the best round out of the other round...and the group hu win get into 4th round? when there is 4th round how come ending soon?

and i dun get it.why the white-hair can join as he wan???

Guest NO NAME?

What is with all the mushroom heads in this drama??

lol ep. 9 was so good ^^

I know huh? The mushrooms heads are just weird.

Gah! Everyone is saying that episode 10 is the best episode. I can't wait for the subs to come out so I'll be downloading it now since I've already ready some spoilers. This show is too addicting.

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

dsasajfds;fjds that was soo goodddd~~!

It took me FOREVER to download but it did~ and we have company over today but I even ran and hid to watch this XDDD

Episode 10 was the best episode so far; both Toda Erika and Matsuda Shota did their best acting, and it was nice to see Nao do something other than be wide eyed- which she was, but she also had more emotions- and Akiyama do something other than look cool - which isn't bad at all ^^.

I love the little sound effects they have, like

when Fukunaga got down on one knee and pledged his allegiance to Mr. Ono, they had a little "pop!" sound and it was cute ^^

Guest .moony.

hm everyone thought ep 10 is the best but I thought it was okay....

i guess its becuz from the beginning i already suspected of

akiyama just acting mad and screwed lol and i also thought about the ppl from water team joining with fire team to destroy the white haired guy

so it didnt surprise me at the end....also, did he explain how there's a sure way for everyone to win? or he just said that he told them bout it..

i thought this game wasnt entertaining as the previous ones XD

Guest NO NAME?

^ Yeah, I thought it was going to be the best episode, but it was okay. I also thought that Erika Toda & Matsuda Shota acted well in this episode.

I knew Akiyama's anger craziness was a part of his scheme. Haha! He's too cool.

Gah! I really can't wait for the finale.

FiEnDmAkEr: that sound effect was so funny! Haha!

lol I thought ep.10 was the best episode because I totally fell for Akiyama's trick!!

I didn't know Matsuda can act so well. He was just so-so in Hana Yori Dango and I thought he can only do calm roles but he did so well with screaming and losing his mind haha

Even his expressions were good.

And yes, I seriously can't wait till the last episode!!!!!!

I'll have to say this drama is now on my fav jdrama list after HanaDan!

Guest silverwingz

hey guys... was wondering if this drama was worth watching or not.. could i have some opinions??

it seems ok... and the cast is pretty good... especially with shota... hehe... but i wanna know if it's boring and drags or anything....

Guest joonieki

^ TOTALLY worth watching.

i like how this drama is different from others, the thriller and suspense is just killer. lol.

i really loved how the characters used clever tactics to win the game, esp after shota uses his cool and calm persona to explain it to the rest of the group and it all comes together. :D

its very manly. B)

overall there werent any major dragging or boring parts. but dramas have their moments too.

its a very awesome and different type of drama to watch.

give it a try. im sure you won't regret it. :D

Guest .moony.

hey guys... was wondering if this drama was worth watching or not.. could i have some opinions??

it seems ok... and the cast is pretty good... especially with shota... hehe... but i wanna know if it's boring and drags or anything....

It's a must watch.

Unless if u only prefer soap opera type of drama.

Archived