Real Life Korean Celebrity Couples

Guest rainbow_lady

Guest moodyhap

We all know who Hyori is realllly dating, hohoho!

( .... :ph34r: Okay, I hope is dating.

I assume is dating.

T_T)

Who? I don't know, please share ^_^

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

Eric (Member of Korean boyband 'Dong Bang Shin Gi') LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHA

thats sad LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#()!@(#@_!(#@()_)!_@!

HOW CAN YOU GO WRONG?!?!?!?!?!

XD

Han Ji Hye & Lee Dong Gun --- wait is this a joke? they are really dating? O_O;; weird...

but thats cute.

Guest Lothringen

Han Ji Hye & Lee Dong Gun are so cute~

And Eric is from Shinhwa not DBSK XD. I think it's an honest mistake

Guest cindel25

Do we really must have 8 pages of comments about how Eric is not in DBSG but Shinhwa?

Honestly people. :lol:

I came in here hoping to learn something new about celeb couples, but seems like the author's even more misinformed than myself :sweatingbullets: lolz

Thanks brbe33 for posting the married couple pics.

Just a question...anyone remember who MC Yoo is dating? She's some kind of announcer...or sumthing????

Guest Chiperaholic

Why do almost everyone put "ERIC IS FROM SHINHWA" "HAHA HE IS NOT FROM DBSK"?? STOP IT ALREADY. Okay, we're all know. Anyway, who is Hyori dating?

Guest iisenaii

aAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA. eric in dbsg. dang.. whend they get a new member. hahahhaha

and to get things straight. leejungjae and kimminhee broke up last year.

Guest J*aime

We all know who Hyori is realllly dating, hohoho!

( .... :ph34r: Okay, I hope is dating.

I assume is dating.

T_T)

^ who is she dating?!?!? wasn't she dating that guy from the Firebird drama.. not eric but the other guy? i really want to know who she's dating now..hahaha im hell curious...

lee dong gun and han ji hye make the perfect couple.. i love them both.. i wish they get married soon.. :D

WILL EVERYONE SHUT UP ABOUT ERIC NOT BEING IN DBSG!!

Guest prita

^ who is she dating?!?!? wasn't she dating that guy from the Firebird drama.. not eric but the other guy? i really want to know who she's dating now..hahaha im hell curious...

^yeah, rumour has it that she's dating lee seo jin...but apparently he's going out with kim jung eun now?? i have no idea.

last time i've heard lee hyo ri broke up with lee seo jin (yeap the guy from Firebird)....and about him dating kim jung eun....still no confirmation about that from both of them but them being good friend after starring Lovers is true. isn't it hyori dating daniel henney ? both of them are working together in some CF, aren't they ?

Guest Stacy

Why do almost everyone put "ERIC IS FROM SHINHWA" "HAHA HE IS NOT FROM DBSK"?? STOP IT ALREADY. Okay, we're all know. Anyway, who is Hyori dating?

Chill out, even if you say it here, they won't notice, because they don't read other's post. :sweatingbullets:

Archived