[drama 2007] By My Side 내 곁에 있어

Guest yeohweping

aww man... i really want to watch this drama, but it's never on clubbox :mellow: where do you guys watch it on?

I watch it live using TVAnts.

SixMyths08 EJ was pregnant however, she just lost the child from shock of hearing her little brother being arrested for stabbing (killing?) the person who riped him off.

- The lady who takes care of EJ found out that EJ's mother was around and she went to confront her.

- EJ's married ex-bf still calls out her name even after spending intimates nites with his wife. EJ's girlfriend picked up the phone while he was calling her. She told him that EJ lost the baby. Of course he cried, the child was secertly the shred of his life that remained after he was sucked in the black hole of marriage.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone answer the following:

- Did EJ lose the baby? If so, why is she still in the hospital?

- Does the grandmother knows the EJ is her grand-daughter?

- Does the mother know that EJ knows she is her mother?

- Does the grandmother plan to take over the hospital? (who is the new guy she hired?)

- Why did Yoon Sub's wife started treating him and his mother nice? Why is she now treating the mother like her personal maid (instead of mother-in-law) again?

- Did the guy the brother stab die?

Is EJ still pregnant. I thought she had a miscarriage but now I still she did not. Does anyone know what is her condition? Is she or is she not with child? Also, did the mom tell her daughter that EJ and her brother are her children?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Is there anyone who understands Korean watching this show? If so, can you provide a brief summary about what is going on. Although I watch this almost every day I can tell I my understanding about what is happening in the story is getting away from what is actually happening in the story. So if someone can provide enough information to put me back on track I would greatly appreciate it. :sweatingbullets: :blush:

Thank you in advance

• 1 month later...
Guest una_xo

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SONG THAT PARK JONG MIN'S FIRST SONG IN THE VIDEO IS CALLED?

The lyrics are something like.

YOU ARE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONEE.....

yeh something like that if ANYONE know can you PLEASE tell me what it is comment me or something.

PLEASE I NEED THAT SONG!

• 1 year later...

Archived