스타일 ^^ (fob Style Thread?)

Guest sunmi_byul

Guest zelshin

Hasegawa Jun from Vivi is my homegirl :blush:

My friend knows her haha

Japanese models are more... normal sized, I think, than Korean models, somehow.

Like, Jun's hips are 36 inches.

I guess it's a benefit of using half models? They aren't expected to be thin as sticks, and can be at least a bit curvy haha

Chieko is so cute, though. :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jenni.Pho

-sigh- now that the new season is coming and more clothes is coming out.

i've been looking at clothing sites a lot more.

i can't find that list of taiwanese sites from way back when in this thread.

does anyone know where that is?

Guest sumi_
omg!! those outfits are so nice T_T anyone know where to get them? or something similar..~ :sweatingbullets:

and wow those models are ..around my height and weight!! i didnt know that :D well now i know im not SO abnormally thin ^^ yay!

The first picture is Janice Man and Angelababy doing the catwalk for the hong kong brand 2%. I guess you could search 2% and see where they sell?

Guest vickiixtinhy

you know for this whole discussion about models being a LOT skinnier and taller?

you have to take into account their environments too u know.

over in asia, they don't have the same diets as us.

they walk around and bike around a lot more then they drive cars take taxi or buses and most of the foods that they eat are fresh foods and not as much junk food or fast food.

I'm not saying that everyone else thats not in asia is obese, i'm just saying that their diets are completely different which amounts to how the look.

as well i have a friend that went back to china, and the standard over there is to be at around 100 lbs. if u are over 100 lbs, you are considered fat.

and 5"8 is NOT tall at all. in america many girls are WELL over 5"8 around 6 something.

Guest sheisadreamer
Hasegawa Jun from Vivi is my homegirl :blush:

My friend knows her haha

Japanese models are more... normal sized, I think, than Korean models, somehow.

Like, Jun's hips are 36 inches.

I guess it's a benefit of using half models? They aren't expected to be thin as sticks, and can be at least a bit curvy haha

Chieko is so cute, though. :sweatingbullets:

lena fuji is actually 5'4 :o but thats ok in japan cause she's more of a gravure model (type of japanese modeling).

but yea jun hasegawa the others are normal height.

btw i saw a lena and jun at a photoshot at ala moana beach!!! (i live in hawaii lol) they are soooo pretty :o!

i love chikako & sara-marie!! but not really chikako's fashion style (its to clubbing/elegant for me)

Guest iPhets
The first picture is Janice Man and Angelababy doing the catwalk for the hong kong brand 2%. I guess you could search 2% and see where they sell?

thanks!! but i searched and they have no stores near me T_T sighh

Guest nicolexr
lena fuji is actually 5'4 :o but thats ok in japan cause she's more of a gravure model (type of japanese modeling).

but yea jun hasegawa the others are normal height.

btw i saw a lena and jun at a photoshot at ala moana beach!!! (i live in hawaii lol) they are soooo pretty :o!

i love chikako & sara-marie!! but not really chikako's fashion style (its to clubbing/elegant for me)

lena fuji is 5'4?! :o seriously? i thought she was around 5'6-5-7!

i'll edit this and add pics some other time. ^^

Guest xoxoxd

OMG-those two girls on the first pics. looks like twin? are they? they are so beautiful

I love their face structure. they dress really couture ^^

I always love coming into this fobby clothes thread. ahhh-

Guest Hemera

angelababyyy..she's just too damn beautiful >_____________<

there were a a few 2% stores in the city my mom's side of the family lives...the clothes were kinda ehh..but the bags and accessories were so cute

Guest TrainDriver

^depends on ur style iphets. if u like the sorta japanese street style (not the extreme type), then they'll have plenty of stuff u'd like. just fly to hong kong to go buy stuff from 2% :P

Guest iPhets

^oh thanks for the airplane ticket~!

ahahaha~~ im not that rich :(

and yes angelababy is hawttt..

and is it just me or they really look like twins?!

Guest ssshhherry

Hi! Does anyone know a few stores where you can get fob clothe in San Diego? Sadly i don't know any :// the style is just to cute to not have! Please reply back if you know! Thanks!

Guest Hemera
She looks cute, but... damn... I couldn't help but notice the veins in her feet. XD

wow I really want oversized sweaters now, but I don't really know if they'll look good on me. XP

i dunno about the others, but the two main female models have vein-y hands and feet -_____-..like the lifted too many weights or worked too much or something...but they're so pretty!!

after my previous post..i had second thoughts of whether it's 2% i remembered..there were two main stores that stuck out..2% and another based in hk..one kind was your typical branded asian store..clean and simple..while one was colorful and kinda messy

^ i kind of like the stuff from 'yamanba' (so thanks for posting!!) but that model's face is strange looking. o_O her makeup does not flatter her... anyways anyone got a link to that shop? :D

Archived