[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest shinhaku

there're 11 eps, i think we'll have some surprise at the end XD, the producer is trying to get us lose all hopes XD

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ANJEE<3

there're 11 eps, i think we'll have some surprise at the end XD, the producer is trying to get us lose all hopes XD

it better be like that!! lol

kenzou and rei!! XD all the way!!

haha that rhymes.. damn i'm a dork.. LOL :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Guest fragolina

Hmm... Rei does show her feelings towards Ken, but past-Ken was too stupid to notice her girly gestures towards him. In ep. 2 and ep. 6 you can see that Rei pays to every detail about Ken. In ep. 2 she notices his wound and leaves him a bandaid w/ the present and in ep. 6 she makes sure to pick up medicine for him because he was so sick. Rei does show her feelings, but both of them are very similar, they can't seem to get the courage to tell each other how they feel because they're afraid of the answer. Past Rei definitely had a reason to give up past-Ken. He was oblivious to her feelings. In ep. 6 present-Ken said that he NEVER celebrated Rei's birthday w/ her, he was always the one accepting the congratulations from her so that kinda shows how crappy of a friend he was back then, but Rei still loved him. And in ep. 3 when Rei blew up on Ken, it just shows how many times past-Ken had disappointed her, whether it be through not participating in class chores, keeping his promises to her, etc... Honestly past-Ken definitely did not deserve Rei, but I do believe present-Ken does because he's truly trying to undersand her better and to right his wrongs.

Totally agree with you. I like how they show us a more mature Ken. If Ken confessed the first time when he's gone to the past, Rei would have had the same reaction in the episode

But Ken is trying to make some sweet actions to Rei. Now when she take a glance at him in the wedding hall, is more teary and in love.

I really hope that they'll not give us a rush ending. This drama absolutely deserve a complete and satisfactory ending!

Guest serenity_anzel

yamapi is so cutee da drama is gud wotchin atm.. waitin fo ep 7 to cum out in subss..=]

Guest cgme

Though I too am frustrated by both of them, I can see from their points-of-view.

If Ken confessed the first time, Rei most likely would have thought he was either joking around or not serious because ken was never like that before. what's worse is when Ken goes back, the past-Ken will show up and probably not realize he said those things to her and that would hurt her even more.

Likewise, past-Ken has always treated Rei like a friend, so Rei just wasn't confident enough to tell him she loves him.

Also, I think the most poignant thing is that present-Ken hasn't changed as much as he thought he has. Even though he's given a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. chance, he's STILL living his life with regrets.

This story is less about Ken trying to "change" Rei, then it is about Ken facing and changing himself.

Guest FiEnDmAkEr

Aww, episode 7 made me sad :(

I kind of had a feeling that

Mikio knew about the time slip

although I wasn't expecting him to come out and say it so plainly.

Tada-sensei is nice and all but I don't like him very much because I want Ken and Rei to be together T^T

And I thought it was really cute how

Eri and Tsuru were together at the end of episode 7, hahaha

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Though I too am frustrated by both of them, I can see from their points-of-view.

If Ken confessed the first time, Rei most likely would have thought he was either joking around or not serious because ken was never like that before. what's worse is when Ken goes back, the past-Ken will show up and probably not realize he said those things to her and that would hurt her even more.

Likewise, past-Ken has always treated Rei like a friend, so Rei just wasn't confident enough to tell him she loves him.

Also, I think the most poignant thing is that present-Ken hasn't changed as much as he thought he has. Even though he's given a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. chance, he's STILL living his life with regrets.

This story is less about Ken trying to "change" Rei, then it is about Ken facing and changing himself.

I totally agree. Ken still hasn't matured that much. Even with his second chances he still hasn't grown up and realized how much he loves and wants Rei back. This drama would totally suck if they make it a "he comes to terms with her marrying Tada-san and he does not regret it because she's happy, etc.." crap. They can't make us suffer for that kind of ending right? Because that's not really an ending because he still loves Rei, Rei obvious still loves him the most and both still regret that they didn't tell the other party about their feelings. Both Ken and Rei need to settle their feelings before they can move on and the only way to do so is confess.

Guest Shiget^

HAS ANYONE WATCHED EPISODE 8 YET?

asjgakfsasgahkskajsgasgasas

BECAUSE REI TOLD KENZOU THAT SHE LIKES HIM BEFORE AND SHE SAID SHES GONNA GIVE TADA SENSEI A CHANCE OR SOMETHING AJSGKAGSKGASGAGSAS KENZOU PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!!!! (correct me if im wrong this is on how i understand it)

and oh Mikio knows Ken's from the future he already proved it to Mikio and i think Mikio believes him

im not done watching yet but this episode reached 19%!!! HIGHEST O_O i was wondering why it ranged that high O_O

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

HAS ANYONE WATCHED EPISODE 8 YET?

asjgakfsasgahkskajsgasgasas

BECAUSE REI TOLD KENZOU THAT SHE LIKES HIM BEFORE AND SHE SAID SHES GONNA GIVE TADA SENSEI A CHANCE OR SOMETHING AJSGKAGSKGASGAGSAS KENZOU PLEASE SAY SOMETHING!!!!! (correct me if im wrong this is on how i understand it)

and oh Mikio knows Ken's from the future he already proved it to Mikio and i think Mikio believes him

im not done watching yet but this episode reached 19%!!! HIGHEST O_O i was wondering why it ranged that high O_O

Yup :tears: . That's what I read from the spoilers. Rei told Ken that she will date Tada-san and she also told him that she liked him in the past, but now she's moving on :tears: :tears:

That is a HUGE jump from last week's 14% rating. I guess people are really rooting for Ken-zou now that he has a friend to help him.

Guest Shiget^

okay, i say episode 8 is the a nice episode..

i felt bad about the DKNY thing when Kenzou said another name everyone laughed at him

i felt bad when everyone said HAPPY NEW YEAR YOROSHIKU ne to their love ones, Ken is just sitting there talking to no one

i felt bad when tada-sensei and rei hold hands in the countdown!!!

finally these people realized how it when Kenzou isnt around them!!! finally man please at least now they recognized ken's efforts!!

seeing Kenzou crying breaks my heart (now i know why it ranged 19%)

ahsgagsagksgasgjasag episode 9 will be exciting yousei said that the next picture will be the last kenzou can return back to the past ahslaslahslasas

AND TADA-SENSEI IS GONNA PROPOSE TO REI ASAUSKAUGSASGAGSAS

i have to say i cried in this one too Y_Y

KENZOU I SUPPORT YOU 100%!!

gee seeing the air force one shoes makes me wanna buy those too LMAO

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

okay, i say episode 8 is the a nice episode..

i felt bad about the DKNY thing when Kenzou said another name everyone laughed at him

i felt bad when everyone said HAPPY NEW YEAR YOROSHIKU ne to their love ones, Ken is just sitting there talking to no one

i felt bad when tada-sensei and rei hold hands in the countdown!!!

finally these people realized how it when Kenzou isnt around them!!! finally man please at least now they recognized ken's efforts!!

seeing Kenzou crying breaks my heart (now i know why it ranged 19%)

ahsgagsagksgasgjasag episode 9 will be exciting yousei said that the next picture will be the last kenzou can return back to the past ahslaslahslasas

AND TADA-SENSEI IS GONNA PROPOSE TO REI ASAUSKAUGSASGAGSAS

i have to say i cried in this one too Y_Y

KENZOU I SUPPORT YOU 100%!!

gee seeing the air force one shoes makes me wanna buy those too LMAO

Ep. 8 was definitely a tear-jerker. Throughout the whole drama I've always wondered when Ken realized he loves Rei. I mean, we know he loves her, but he didn't realize it until it was too late and now I finally know when. I cried throughout the whole ep. even though I couldn't understand a thing. I'm so confused as to how Rei is feeling right now. Does she like Tada-san? How does she feel about Ken? Throughout the ep. I felt like they kept zooming into Rei's face to see how she was reacting to Ken's absence. It was heartbreaking to see Ken witness the love growing between Rei&Tada-san in this ep.- hand-holding and the smiles Rei gives to Tada-san (which should only be reserved for Ken!)

I like how the picture changed. Ken did make a difference, even if it was small it still meant something to Rei. It showed the lengths he would go through for her, even if it was just to win a bag.

In the picture for next week's ep. I can see Ken's reflection in the window. I'm assuming Ken helped Tada propose to Rei and that's where we see the famous, "You don't understand anything" line from Rei.

Guest cgme

This drama would totally suck if they make it a "he comes to terms with her marrying Tada-san and he does not regret it because she's happy, etc.." crap. They can't make us suffer for that kind of ending right?

That would suck!

I doubt they would do that though. I remember reading on another forum that with 3 more episodes left, and with Ep8 being so sad, then most likely this is the sad part before the happy finale. Because if it was one of those "life lessons" type, then the sad part would come a little later.

Of course you know how the Japanese love the "tragic-love" stories... :crazy:

Guest *wenDzie^^*

That would suck!

I doubt they would do that though. I remember reading on another forum that with 3 more episodes left, and with Ep8 being so sad, then most likely this is the sad part before the happy finale. Because if it was one of those "life lessons" type, then the sad part would come a little later.

Of course you know how the Japanese love the "tragic-love" stories... :crazy:

i hope not

i want ken and rei to get together >__<

episode 8..

wow...

throughout the episode, i just kept on thinking.. "yamapi is sooo hot.. omg hes sooo hot" *drool drool*

he looks sooo good when he was at

the arcade trying to win 'dont knock new york' lol..

his shoes his jeans.. everything is soo hot

he doesnt smile as much in this drama which is a shame coz he has such a lovely smile

can't wait for episode 9~!!

3 more to go!!

they better get together ><

If Ken-zou and Rei didn't end up together, I will totally hurl... :fury:

I think Episode 9 will bring us more heartbreak, a more poor dejected Iwase Ken... I mean if I were him, I'd be thinking that even after 8 time slips and still can't manage to even confess to Rei his true feelings, there must be other forces beside me being totally clueless and loser that is preventing it from happening. :excl:

I hope which ever way the series is going to end, Ken zou better be smiling!! :D Altho' past Ken has been depicted as obtuse, clueless and too slow at being honest of his feeling....Of course we see more of Ken and we root for him.. ( Him being YamaP is of course not a factor... :phew: )

But since Episode 7, I think Rei was being too ready to move on, puh-lease you just reached 20, life is far from over... I myself am confused with her. I hope guys won't think that all girls will take her action... :huh:

Guest butterflyprincess

hi! it is my first time posting in this thread. i really like proposal daisakusen especially with yamapi in it. i watched it until episode 6. i really want to watch episode 7 but i can't find any videos with english subs. does anyone know where can i get episode 7 with english subs? i'm so excited to watch it.

Guest *wenDzie^^*

I'm totally obsessed!

can't wait for episode 9

so here are some screen caps of episode 8 that i got off baidu's proposal daisakusen thread!

enjoy

0qehrzjuuw1021024768kz3.jpg

get drunk with me instead baby

00uotilk091021024768qi2.jpg

sexy smirk

3f7627603bb08042ebf8f8bgu6.jpg

dont cry~~ look at that sexy neck

3rw41izucd1021024768ch5.jpg

beautiful sideview

5e587c4e809992ccd1c86abni5.jpg

simply gorgeous

24iei5ckcr1021024768dc8.jpg