[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest midori999

wow "1999" I love this one but it'll be great for "2000" ><

Thanks Afruz for translated "Darkness Eyes"---it seems deeply desperate

** I seek in the dark the withered emotions deep in my heart (here is no lights)

I keep on wandering in a valley of dreams (Darkness on my eyes)

I can't see yesterday... today... not even tomorrow... searching for the answer

Where... where in the world should I go?

No light, no sound....

:tears:

and are they already move to new apartment??

I'm happy to know their movement in Korea but not for this one.cos it means that they'll interrupted by fans who'll might waiting them at apartment.That's not good idea at all.I'm sorry to say that but if you were them,how do you feel? like it or not??

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunnyside

What you’re working hard at to become manlier?

YH: Reading. Listen intently to people

CM: Give more happy smiles. And to lift dumbbells at home

JJ: For fashion trends, I’ll work hard. And to exercise endurance. I’ll quit smoking from 2008 onwards

I'm kinda disappointed JJ hasn't quit smoking all this time, I thought he did. Smoking his gunna affect his lungs, which affect his singing.

I hope that he will be able to quit.

Guest ZyunLove

*edit* Attention-getting piccie.. RAWR.

TVXQ.jpg

Hi, this is my first time posting on this thread, though I HAVE been stalking it for some time now ^___^

I have a question: I know the 2nd Asia Tour of DBSK in Shanghai will be held on Saturday, May 31st. I would like to go to that concert, so I was wondering how/when can you order tickets?

Thanks you very much ^__^

Guest Akdinh

well beibe87 has posted this before so i was wondering if anyone had more pictures from this photoshoot? you can PM it to me since this thread's already at 1999 pages and everything

also i've heard that dbsk is having a concert in toronto? is it true or rumored?

lastly, since this is the 1999th page of the 2nd dbsk thread, congratulations everyone! you did great!

Guest leejunkified

^ There is no DBSK concert in Toronto, sorry. The boys are just too busy with their Japanese concerts and activities.

Minspam

080201-thai-minears4.jpg

080201-thai-minears3.jpg

080201-thai-minears2.jpg

080201-thai-minears.jpg

minpr0n6-minnietail.jpg

minpr0n6-imhot.jpg

minpr0n2.jpg

1183047124_11.jpg

1183047124_1.jpg

46668b8e1900bfilename200706tvxzB05.jpg

070623BusanSMtownconcert3.jpg

070623BusanSMtownconcert2.jpg

untitled2od0.jpg

Guest shanju_cool

well beibe87 has posted this before so i was wondering if anyone had more pictures from this photoshoot? you can PM it to me since this thread's already at 1999 pages and everything

also i've heard that dbsk is having a concert in toronto? is it true or rumored?

lastly, since this is the 1999th page of the 2nd dbsk thread, congratulations everyone! you did great!

ok i just had to type something when i read "toronto" above. i ve been a silent reader of this forum for ages now.

TORONTO??????? are you serious? omg omg i hope that really happens! i live in toronto! more information please!

^ There is no DBSK concert in Toronto, sorry. The boys are just too busy with their Japanese concerts and activities.

ok, now that i read this post, i feel a little down, but it was good while it lasted.

I [and probably most dongbang tdotters] could only wish for that. But like leejunkified said, i doubt there's a semblance of truth in that. highly probable but not of this moment. :tears:

as for that photoshoot, that's the MUSIQ one right? this is actually one of my fave photoshoots/mags Toho did.

img171ru4.jpg

img181fy1.jpg

1172742196q03yo6lj1.jpg

musiq1ih9.jpg

note: maybe someone can post the individual pics of the boys. gotta run for now.

Guest Poetic_Goofy

uruchai - Yes, that´s from MUSIQ :) And yeah, I love it too :D I think Changmin looked wonderful there in his fluffy hair and nice... army jacket? :)

-----------

Wow! 1999 PAGES :blink: This will be a new fresh start I guess with the new thread, haha, but knowing us I think we will just continue doing what we do, superfast news/translations/pictures and intense discussions ;)

Sorry, I wanted to share something but I am supposed to finish my essey :sweatingbullets:

Guest midori999

Hi, this is my first time posting on this thread, though I HAVE been stalking it for some time now ^___^

I have a question: I know the 2nd Asia Tour of DBSK in Shanghai will be held on Saturday, May 31st. I would like to go to that concert, so I was wondering how/when can you order tickets?

Thanks you very much ^__^

I wanna know too.It maybe the last chance for me to join 2nd Asia Concert.I'm still feeling the good time in Bangkok....I wish it'll be encore concert in BKK!! It was really fun :rolleyes:

Guest Akdinh

thanks for telling me leejunkified. i was freaking out when i heard about that.

ok. so i think this may be just ME. but i was catching up on the bigeast station radio shows yesterday night. for episode 40, yoochun, changmin, and junsu were the hosts. and for one of their corners they did toho-pyschology. one message was 'if you lived in an apartment, which floor, between the 18th and 100th, would it be?' and the other was 'if you were eating a very long noodle/pasta (don't remember quite what is was), how long would it take you to eat it?' anyways, i'm PRETTY sure that they had already did this quite some time ago, because i remember junsu choosing the 100th floor and yoochun choosing the 22nd floor for the first message and yoochun choosing 30 minutes and changmin choosing 5 seconds for the pasta/noodle question.

here's the link from goess' veoh account for episode 40 if anyone is interested in hearing this...

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v6434778w3Y9bCfj

Guest hamdainvincible

Hi; can I share my graphic here ?

Even though I'm not pro. -//- This one I was going to use as some stupid banner on Myspace.

HeroJaejoong.jpg

(maybe I should resize it D;)

And a question,

My friend 'stalked' DBSK and said that they would come out with a magazine.

I don't know what magazine that is (because she won't tell me asdfjkl;) but does anyone know any upcoming magazine of DBSK ?

Guest xiaohero

^

urmm i'm not so sure of those magazines things cos i only know of their perfs schedules ><

but could it be Pinky issue as posted in the previous page?

Or maybe it's from J-ent?they're coming up with a mag of dbsk right?With the interviews and fans' stuffs etc etc !

cant wait for it ^^

but im not sure if that is wad your friend's talkin' about tho ><

akdinh

yea that sounded quite long ago cos i remb reading about that psychology test too.

The floors they choose = to the age they'll marry right?

oh btw,how did you tune in to the big east station?

i wanna listen to the boys too !

but i dun understand japanese );

ughhhs.

woots~~page 2000 is coming sooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnn~!

can't wait for the new thread to start :D

Guest luffa

Hello guys

If anyone would like to watch & listen to a version of

DARKNESS EYES

(featuring Hero Jaejoong, YamaPi, Lee Yeon Hee, Saki Fukada)

We spent over a month on it, so I hope you can take a a look XD

Ham<3 Your graphic look awesome! Do you do requests? @_@

Akdinh Quite possibly the uploaders made a typo in their title xD You should comment and ask the posters if they messed up the episode numbers.

uluvlancelot They bought ana apartment because they are returning to Korea soon (not sure exactly when). Remember they will be releasing tehir 4th Korean Album in Spetember, which means they will be in korea most likely between summer (for recording).

I am looking forward to seeing clearer concert footage, its driving me insane. And ofcourse, I am dieing to see Darkness Eyes performed .. wonder which song they wore those black suits for? And yey! for 2000 pages.

thank you guys so much for the clips and scans and the other good stuff! gosh...their looks are different now..the one from the airport and junsu seemed like he cut his hair!! well did he?

btw.....i still dont get the reason why they're back in korea? and changing apartments? i don't get it...weren't they in japan? why are they going to korea and change apartments...i don't think it makes sense...lol...sorry if i'm being slow right now....and where is Jaejoong and Yunho? also, i'm worried...what is this thing about disbanding them or Suju?

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

^^

lets not talk about that again.. T________T;

we all know that it was a stupid rumor.. lets not talk about.. its going to get heated again..

but for you to know.. it was this thing where people said that there was a poll between dbsk and suju and whoever loses gets disband or something but its stupid <______<; its funny how some people were so gullible

Guest preencess

wow! one more page to 2000 ^^ almost to the 3rd official TVXQ thread :)

just wanted to say thank you to all who have shared news, pictures, info...

the thread is superfast and i almost always have to backtrack, but you guys

never fail to keep the rest of us updated. thank you!

here's a couple of HIJ3 screencaps!

vlcsnap1104380ca5.png

vlcsnap1104743nn0.png

vlcsnap1104898gf2.png

vlcsnap1105781yj1.png

vlcsnap1108417ie9.png

credit: preencess @ soompi

please do not hotlink

oh and as for korean fans compared to japanese fans, we have to remember: different cultures!

japanese fans may not seem to shout for the boys as much, while performing, but i'm sure they love them just the same. as the boys always say when they're asked about differences... korean fans speak korean, japanese fans speak japanese ^^; i'm pretty sure the boys appreciate their fanbase from both countries [and the rest of the world, for that matter] no matter how they show their support for them <3

Guest xiaohero

Oh the poll thingy...was'nt that old news?

we all know its not true,so dun have to worry about it !

DBSK and Suju both rocks ! ^^

Btw,i was surfing baidu and came across this thai mag scan.

is the cover for real?i personally think its quite cute ! XD

YunJae riding away while Minnie,Chunnie and Su chasing after the two couple.hahaha XD

tvxqinthaimagwk8.jpg

cr:baidu

since we're reaching page 2000 soon,i'll stay here awhile longer to celebrate.hahas :D

Guest __`b4by

available in our clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

[AUD] 08.03.24 Tohoshinki Bigeastation #52 [marry].mp3 [16.5 MB]

[RAW] 08.03.23 SBS Change - Rain & Uknows Abs cut part [daum + ichigotvxq].AVI [18.1 MB]

[RAW]08.03.23 THSK - Japan Countdown Top Single (Jaejoongs single)[untvxq].avi [10.2 MB]

Guest yumidoma

yea yea yea yea

we reached 2000 pages...n the new thread its already in...

i m super excited..hehehe..this is the first time..something like this happend soo....

Archived