[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

Agreed, I think fans screaming all the way through them singing is rude and when there talking, it just gives off the vibe, the we are here to scream at you and not listen to you and i think it is disrespectful, but at the same time, i think cheering them on through up beat songs and when they ask for the fans reaction or when they say something scream worthy, then the fans should scream with all there might ^^

Also why are they living in a hostal, whats wrong with there apartment, or is it just called a Hostel in Korea

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yumidoma

guys don't u think its high time we stop taking abt the difference between the Japanese cassiopeia and Korean cassiopeieas...

i mean com' on wat difference does it make...

japanese ppl have quiet and capture the moment nature.....

whereas Korean fans have live for the moment nature...

(hope its make sense)

anyway....ya i have asking the same question...wats up with the whole hostel thing....

don't they live in an apartment......anyway.....two more pages....way to go...

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

^^

Yeah they do live in a apartment together, however they tend to move a lot due to problems.. like couple of years ago they had to move because their neighbours were complaining that there fans were too loud and they were being disturbed.

However i dont know why they have to move this time, since their not in Korea as much.. so i dont think the fans would be waiting outside for them?

Maybe their moving into a BIGGER one? since they've been making so much more money this year! (:

Since their rooms have been getting bigger and bigger, i remeber a couple of years ago in the First All About DBSK

they all shared ONE big bedroom, haha but their last one they've been sleeping in pairs and in threes! xD

Guest xiaohero

Oh wow !

i love all those concert pics esp of Jaeeeeeeeeeeee !!!~~

his smile really kills me.hahahah XD

By the way,anyone knows how's the sale for JeJung's Maze/Keyword yet?

im soo glad that he's doing so well on the first week.hope he can continue the good work ^^

Oooh a third thread?!

omg.i cant wait either !!

one more page to 4000 right?!

lets make it happen everyone ! hahas ^^

and i heard DBSK is moving in to a new apartment with Girls Generation and SuJu right?

uhhh i dun like that idea.but oh well,they've already moved :/

not sure if thats true.could be just a rumour.

Oh and here's a pic of their new apartment.

i guess i can pretty trust the pic since babylina's a huge dbsk fan ^^

dbsksnewapartmentww8.jpg

too bad there's only one pic tho ><

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

^^

really!? near SNSD? im actually really excited!

why dont you like the idea? haha

I hope when the boys come back to Korea they and SNSD will have more interactions with each other

I love Tiffany and Changmin together <3

and Taeyeon and Tiffany are such huge fans of Junsu! (:

they can all protect each other! since they live close to each other? ahah <3

i cant wait for the SNSD and Dongbangshinki pairings to happen!

Guest scarletdaze

What for move apartment when in the end you get screaming fans at your doorsteps again..

I'm sorry i know i kinda sound rude here.. For me i don't like the feeling, when i got used/adjusted at a place, i got to shift..

Shifting apartments at such a busy time?

Wonder who sleeps with who now or they have their rooms each..

Is the new apartment better then the old one..

AH! i really love the armpits pictures!! haha!! ( i got a habit of staring at people's pits, don't say i'm crazy..)

Love all the fan cams and i love the together dance..

2 more pages to go to a new thread..Dang, its moving real fast..

Lets spread dong bang love and tell all Dong bang fans to gather at Soompi yeah! ( the place for international fans!)

I don't want to think about this but.....are there any chances they separate? :unsure:

I swear it's the last thing in my Dong Bang's world that I can see it happens. Min and Su boths live in Soul and didn't Chun say somewhere at the beggining of this year that he wants to build a house for his family? :unsure:

I cross my fingers praying for the theory :lol: that they gonna move to the bigger one cuz they got a lot of money.

BTW, how come fans know their new house again? :fury: Won't they have to MOVE again when their house is discovered?

Guest Mikkipeanutxz

2 more pages everybody!!

Was this shared,I dont remember it being posted so Ill post it :D

Pinky Interview-April issue

PARTONE

Date of birth:

YH: 86.02.06

CM: 88.02.18

JJ: 86.01.26

YC: 86.06.04

JS: 87.01.01

Height

YH: 184cm

CM: 188cm

JJ: 178cm

YC: 180cm

JS: 178cm

Blood type:

YH: A

CM: B

JJ: O

YC: O

JS: B

Brothers/sisters:

YH: A sister 2 years younger

CM: 2 sisters, one a year younger, the other 4 years younger

JJ: 8 sisters. I’m the youngest

YC: A brother 5 years younger

JS: A twin brother

Good/Bad points:

YH: Good point: Have a strong will Bad point: I can be gullible

CM: Good point: B blood type. Bad point is also B blood type

JJ: Good point: The space between my eyes is very wide. Bad point: Whenever TVXQ does a photo shoot, I’m the shortest

YC: Good point: Good at cleaning up. Bad point: My face

JS: My good and bad points is that I can be too enthusiastic

Favourite Food:

YH: Motsunabe

CM: Pizza filled with cheese and vegetables

JJ: Sushi

YC: Japanese curry. Especially when there are mushrooms in it

JS: Natto, I eat it as a snack

Favourite Japanese word:

YH: “to look forward to” (Akogareru) I looked up to my father since I was a child. However, I don’t know when it started but I now want others to respect me too

CM: ‘Don’t give up’ (Akirameruna) Once something has started, the thing I hate most is giving up halfway

JJ: [Miniskirt] HAHA. I’m just joking. It’s actually ‘Thank you’ (arigato). Because I always have a cheerful expression whenever I say it

YC: A phrase I remember from a long time back. ‘Piggyback’ (Onbu) If a girl says something like that, I really want to give her a piggyback. Usually, when you’re chatting while piggybacking someone, the feeling is different. Definitely

JS: ‘Milkway’ (Amanogawa) I like this word in Korean too

Something that still continues to surprise you in Japan:

YH: Earthquakes. There are none in Korea. I was so scared the first time I experienced one

CM: Seeing males cross dressing for cosplay

JJ: High school students/Office workers cycle wearing super short mini skirts

YC: Japanese females cycle wearing super short miniskirts! If my girlfriend ever wants to do that, I’ll definitely say no!

JS: Seeing males dress up as Princesses when cosplaying

Please say your slogan:

YH: [The man of all men is Yunho/ Yunho is the manliest] Although I have my inadequacies, but my dad does that (too)

CM: [Purple Changmin]. Purple has seems to have a weird image?

JJ: [Compared to a cheerful Jaejoong, I prefer a depressed Jaejoong] It’s not that I’ll nap in the afternoon; I think that being focused at night is the best

YC: [Yoochun likes piano better than coffee]

JS: [An honest Junsu. I want to become such a person]

What you want most now is?

YH: Leather gloves

CM: Time. Recently I watched an Irish movie called [Once] and started developing an interest in guitars. So I want to learn the guitar

JJ: A girlfriend!!!!!

YC: A steam cleaner (T/N: To clean the house or to iron his clothes?)

JS: Instruments needed to compose a song

What do you treasure/ What do you like?

YH: Photography. Members, family, friends and the 3 versions of our album

CM: My health. I sometimes worry for my health

JJ: Black things

YC: Sukura Sake. I first drank it when I went to a hot spring last year

JS: Game. I’m very addicted to DS games. I once played too much and cause something bad to happen

Ideal holiday:

YH: I want to go see the beautiful night scenery alone. I would like to think ponder over the things that trouble me about the future and now

CM: I want to get my license. So I want to go driving. If possible, I want to buy a car

JJ: Meeting friends

YC: I want to go back to the ski resort again. I went to one in Korea for 4 days 3 nights

JS: Watching movies, sleeping or playing games. Going shopping anywhere is fine as well. I want to travel

What household chores are you in charge of among the 5?

YH: Cook ramen. When I lived alone, although I made many varieties, now Jaejoong makes (the ramen)

CM: Keeping the area around me clean

JJ: Everything! I feel very happy whenever I see them eating the food deliciously. However, I hate it when they don’t finish their food (T/N: JAEJOONG IS SUCH A MOMMA. Memories of momma shouting at me to finish my food *shudders*)

YC: Making food for myself. Last time, I made cream spaghetti for the first time

JS: Cleaning up with the group. We rotate ‘dishwashers’ every 3 days. Within the house, I’m in charge of ‘smiling’. I do it happily. HAHA. (T/N: In other words, Junsu does NOTHING else but smile and wash dishes when it’s his turn =.= )

What you’re working hard at to become manlier?

YH: Reading. Listen intently to people

CM: Give more happy smiles. And to lift dumbbells at home

JJ: For fashion trends, I’ll work hard. And to exercise endurance. I’ll quit smoking from 2008 onwards

YC: I can also express myself by talking less, and listening intently when others speak

JS: I’m trying to keep promises I made. This is important

Your favorite THSK song is? And the reason is?

YH: [Hug]. Without this song, THSK wouldn’t be where we are today

CM: [Heart, Mind and Soul] from the first album. Although Japanese was still a strange language to us then, and furthermore, we sang it without grasping the full meaning of the song. However, when I listen to it now, I think the lyrics are really sad

JJ: [summer Dream]. Because this song let many people know about THSK

YC: [Love in the Ice]. The first time I saw people cry because of the song, I really felt like crying soon afterwards

JS: [Rising Sun] Because I think that besides THSK, no one else in the world will be able to sing it.

This was found in their bags today:

YH: This is the handphone I use in Korea. I can even play games with it, and it's filled with photos that bring back memories. Even the private photos the members take of each other!

CM: iPod. I even bring the mini speakers around so I can listen to it anywhere. I often listen to music by BOYZ II MEN, etc.

JJ: LV Diary. I'll write down my feelings that any point in time

YC: This Tiffany bracelet was my first gift from my younger brother 4 years ago. I wear it around everyday

JS: I use this notebook to write songs or play online games. I even played games with the members today

YUNHO'S HANDPHONE

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/sp...urrent=ho-1.jpg

CHANGMIN'S IPOD

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/sp...rrent=min-1.jpg

JAEJOONG'S LV DIARY

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/sp...rrent=jae-1.jpg

YOOCHUN'S TIFFANY BRACLET

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/sp...rent=chun-1.jpg

JUNSU'S SONY VAIO

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p280/sp...urrent=su-1.jpg

PART TWO

Pinky: Please tell us your fantasies about love this time. Firstly, what type of girls do you like?

JS: We’ll start from the leader!

YC: LEADER!!!!

YH: I don’t seem to have a choice. (laughs) Although I’m the leader, but in terms of love, I want someone who likes leading me. I also find someone who is very competent charming.

JJ: Yunho is a bit of a M (T/N: They’re talking about Sadists and Masochists =.= )

YH: Sorry, Jaejoong’s a bit of a S (laughs)

JS: I’m a S too!

YH: Actually, I’m a S too, aren’t I? (laughs) We’re always like that, sorry

JJ: Previously, I’ve always been saying ‘Pretty hands’, but I’ve changed my mind. I like people with ‘pretty’ hearts. I should be more honest on shows right? So, this is the truth. Girls, it’s still about inner beauty

CM: My requirements are similar to Junsu’s. Optimistic and cheerful, a girl who’ll make me smile just by looking at her. What about Yoochun?

YC: The girl who makes me love her

All: (From quiet silence to clapping their hands)

JJ: This is the right answer~~ Yoochun! Really~!! The girl that you like will become your ideal girl!

Pinky: So will you be the one to confess your love? Or to receive confessions?

JJ: From what I think, the 4 members are the ones who have received conessions

JS: A man must himself… the girl he likes…get?!?!?!?! Ah~ My Japanese is wrong! It was still pretty good just now

CM: I get your meaning! Correct!

JS: You must find a way that best expresses your feelings for her

YH: If there’s a girl I like, I tell it to her directly. That’s the kind of guy I am

YC: I really will confess my feelings for her

JS: Yoochun is really straightforward. Although I failed (in my confession)

All: (Bursts out laughing)

JS: WHAT?!?! (Pretends to be angry and laughs)

YC: No one has confessed to me yet, although previously, I felt that there was someone who liked me in school

CM: Although it feels good to be the recipient of a confession, but I think the guy should be the one to confess his feelings. It seems more natural. It brings happiness to the one who’s loved

JJ: I think that the guy should confess first, and it’s better for the girl to be the one to receive loce

Pinky: I think Jaejoong must have been the recipient of many confessions

JJ: Truthfully, I have received confessions of love before, but if I don’t feel the same way, I wouldn’t be very interested I received a sudden confession of love. I think what’s most important is the time needed to understand each other

Pinky: So please tell us what you’ll always say when you confess your love to the girl!

YC: For me… I wouldn’t say anything, I’ll just kiss, or hug the other person

CM: Isn’t that a crime

JJ: After a hug, goodbye? (T/N: Goodbye after a hug is a play on their song Kiss shitamama, sayonara)

YC: I’ll do that even if I’m unsure of what she feels

JS: To put it simply, you just do what you like

All : (Laughs)

YC: If I want to confess my love, I wouldn’t go to Seoul or Tokyo, but to a place that has nice scenery or the seaside

Pinky: How romantic (T/N: Romantic sounds like Roman)

YC: I’m Korean, not Roman

Pinky: Pronunciation error?!

JS: OH~!!!!

JJ: That was more interesting than me!!

CM: I don’t have Yoochun’s boldness (Deep in thought) Because I’ll be really shy, maybe I wouldn’t even be able to open my mouth, or maybe I’ll just repeat something like “I like you, will you be able to like me?” Something like that

Pinky: How cautious…. (laughs)

CM: Because I’ll be really shy, it’ll be a challenge just saying those words

JJ: I’ll say ‘Your phone number is #1 on my speed dial’ Even if the person does not understand my meaning, I’ll take it that I’ve already confessed my love

YH: OHHHHHH!!!!!! (High fives with Jaejoong)

All: (Claps)

JJ: However, if the person still does not understand in the end, I’ll give up

Pinky: If you don’t make it clearer, she wouldn’t be able to understand right?

JJ: If I confessed straight out or kissed her, I might be rejected. Because I’m worried that I’ll be hurt by love, because I’ll be worried…..

Pinky: Have you used that line on a girl before?

JJ: OH?? Nope…. Junsu?

JS: ‘I’ll only love you’

YH: That’s the name of a movie

JS: ‘I want to see you now’

JJ: That’s more interesting that mine!

YH: Mine’s a little longer, it’s okay right? ‘I first liked the ball point pen you used, then I liked your bed, and now, I like everything about you’

JJ: FROM BALL POINT PEN TO BED?!?!?!

YH: What, it means I want her to be the closest person to me. Although I haven’t used it yet, but I’ve said something similar before

JJ: Bed? Ball point pen? Which one? (laughs)

YH: NOT THAT! I bought 3 roses and said ‘One of them is you, the other is me and the last rose is ‘I, who changed for you’

JS: Then you got rejected by the person

YH: Not immediately. That was later.

JJ: I have supported him before. Korea is the ideal confession heaven

Pinky: Have you attended meetings in Korea? (T/N: Blind date parties)

CM: I really want to go (Enthusiastic) I once told my dad, “I’m not going to university because of I want to study, I’m going because I want to attend meetings!’ and he replied, ‘You can do that, but please study hard’ (laughs) (T/N: I REALISED CHANGMIN’S PAPA REALLY SOUNDS LIKE MIN ON UFO!)

Pinky: Anyone who attended meetings before?

YH: Nope

JS: I really want to! REALLY!

Pinky: What kinds of things will happen if the five of you go to a meeting?

YH: I don’t want to think about it

YC: We might like the same person, so I don’t want the 5 of us to go together

Pinky: So please answer this: “You’ll get this special treatment if you date me”

JJ: I might be a husband that’ll make breakfast for my wife everyday. Dinner too. However, please wash the dishes yourself, work hard and then I’ll buy whatever you want. However, please do the cleaning, let’s work as one (laughs) Also, I’ll listen to your troubles like your girlfriend would. Because I have 8 sisters, I can understand most of the thoughts girls have!

YH: As expected, I’m still an artist. I want prepare an A capella for her in a mini concert, so I’ll ask the members for help. I believe they’ll help me right… However, I’m still a little scared (laughs)

YC: We charge a high fee (laughs)

JJ: I’ll definitely help you! However, we’ll charge you a large sum because we’ll have to practice and work hard

All: (Laughs)

JJ: 100 yen per min (T/N: That’s like 56 USD per hour)

YH: So, I’ll wash the dishes in the house for a month instead! I want to create memories that’ll last forever for my girlfriend

JS: If she dates me, I’ll be very kind to her

CM: I want her to be warmer than everyone in winter and cooler than everyone in Summer….AH?!?!? (laughs) I’m not sure, but if you really want me to say something, I just want to make her happy

YC: I’ll try my best to make her happy and smile. I’ll make her comfortable

JS: I’ll make her happier than anyone else, I will

Pinky: Who’s the most interesting among the 5?

YC: Everyone’s about the same, we all have our charms

Pinky: It’s hard to find such an interesting group

YH: This makes me really happy!

JJ: The center of happiness is Junsu. However, not only Junsu, the rest of us are very interesting! That’s the good point of TVXQ

Pinky: The words you’ve heard from girls that have shocked you and made you happy is?

CM: The one that made me the happiest was ‘Surprisingly, you’re very interesting’. Something that made upset was ‘You’re only 19? That’s so young’. It was a little more shocking

YC: For me it’s ‘I respect you’. I think that these words make me feel like I have a future. Then things like ‘You have potential’ have also made me happy. The words that upsetted me was something my ex-girlfriend said to her current boyfriend. She said ‘You’re similar to the Yoochun I hate’

JJ: Hearing words like ‘I hate you because you’re like Yoochun’ must have been really shocking!!!

JS: For me, it was something I heard after my girlfriend broke up with me. She said ‘I loved you more than any other person in the world when we were dating’. I felt really happy then. The most shocking words were when I heard ‘However, that was a lie’ I heard at the back

JJ: That is too much!!! However, I heard that line too, at the back (laughs) Although it’s Junsu’s incident, but I was really upset too, because I’ve known Junsu for such a long time. What about Yunho?

YH: For me, it’s ‘Thank you’. Because this word has a deep meaning. Something that shocked me was ‘I’m so disappointed’. My heart hurts whenever I heard such a line

JJ: This is something I hope to hear. I hope to hear ‘I want to see you in a crowded area’. Because this shows that the person is also saying ‘I am not ashamed dating Jaejoong’. What I don’t like to hear is people comparing me with other artistes. Going ‘He is more handsome than Jaejoong’ is still okay. But if she (Jaejoong’s girlfriend) starts going all out for him then I’ll hate it. Especially if I see that artiste’s poster hanging on the wall of her house when I go over.

Pinky: Although I don’t want this to end, lastly, please say whatever you want to say

JJ: I like Pinky!

JS: I like Pinky too!

CM: Me too! BANZAI!

All: BANZAI! (Enthusiastically)

YH: Also, because I’m the leader, lastly, I must add this, We’ve released our 3rd album [T] this time. We have poured our love into this album, you must feel it while listening to it!

All: No wonder he’s the leader!!! (Claps)

-ends-

credit:Asteria and Translated by: Sparkskey @ dbsg-LJ

jingabell:I doubt they will seperate because they have been staying togther ever since debut.And Yoochun is not buying a house.

Guest goongS-girl

WOW~! OMG!!

We're almost to 2000 pages AGAIN!

I want to leave a last post before this thread closes and we start a 3rd one!!!

Hi, i went to their concerts for twice. i NEVER stopped screaming whenever they STOPPED singing.

I just thought that we should scream together when especially they ask for our reaction. However, i think is rude when they sing ballad song

we should be a bit silent so that we fans show our respect to them as they want us to listen.

^I agree! I realize that japanese fans aren't as "crazy" as korean fans, but I think all fans should be respectful and listen to their ballads!

AND THEN SCREAM WHEN THEY ARE DONE!!! :lol:

sheilapiglet- WAH!!! I love Darkness Eyes! Thanks for the Changmin Fancam!!! I have to say though, their dance is a little cheesy for this song! I still love it!!!!

SNSD and TVXQ living close to each other?? That would be cool considering the fact that they're all friends!! :D

THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

JJ: For fashion trends, I’ll work hard. And to exercise endurance. I’ll quit smoking from 2008 onwards

---------------

sorry for cutting your post but =O

does that confirm that Jaejoong still smoked in 2007?!

but.. im proud of him for quitting since its 2008 now.. it means he hasn't smoked ! for a long time (:

jaejoong be strong! (:

Guest mitzlanuza

Wow two more pages until thread #3! Way to go dbsk@soompi! ^___^

Sharing a wallpaper to celebrate the completion of this thread:

2358511262_efc2326305_o.jpg

♥ No re-uploading anywhere else. ♥

♥ More wallies at 7 Minutes in Fandom Heaven (I got Changmin + Yoochun) ♥

Guest poipoi098

awww....

the thread is ending already?

but i just finished backtracking everything....

the time when i can actually post.... T^T

the conversations about DBSK's armpits were hilarious!

i can't believe you guys would talk about it in such a busy time (with the concert, moving aparments and other stuff lol)

but yeah i've always wondered why junsu and jaejoong don't have much armpit hair...

i feel.... jealous.... >_<

the whole japan and korea thing

i'd like to think of it as just a difference in culture, nothing else

because i'm 65% sure it will turn into a long heated discussion.

note to self: try to post more on the next thread

TWO MORE PAGES AND IT'S BYE BYE THREAD NO.2!!!

Guest xiaohero

Oh dang.i still dunno how to quote posts and reply to them.ughhhh.

anways,jingabell,i dun think they have to keep moving houses once the fans found out about their new location.

cos wont they have to be constantly moving houses if thats the case?lol.There's too many dbsk stalkers and i'd be one of them if i live in korea ! hahhaah XD

Love those armpits pics too.

and i thought i was the only one who would take note of such little detail ! ahahah XD

Did'nt know Jae actually has armpit hair.

Thought he was pretty hairless O.o

Guest cookiedough

jingabell: thanks for the interview, it was really fun reading it. it's like 2.26 am and i got to wake for work but this just got me hooked to the end.

all of them sound like they would make very nice boyfriends. but then again, they are in the public eye all the time, i guess they HAVE to say very very nice things.

anyway, junsu's ex sounds really mean -_-.

Guest Afruz

For those who does not know DBSKER archieve yet.

They have the best explained THSK lyrics translations. To be honest, I am really impressed by Alicia's (aka lunatunalover@LJ) professional translations. This is just an example. Note the color-coded Translators Note, very useful, if you really want to listen to Boys understanding the lyrics fully. From the translation of lyrics, one can feel how well the music, the lyrics and their voices fit each other.

[TRANS] DARKNESS EYES

I'm just in an ocean of deep blue loneliness

I don't know how? I can't move forward and come to a halt

Fragments of lies fall away

I crush them, the blood trickles down

Dark in my mind... I hide in weakness

* There's no way out... I bear this anguish

This parched world is at a standstill

** I seek in the dark the withered emotions deep in my heart (here is no lights)

I keep on wandering in a valley of dreams (Darkness on my eyes)

I can't see yesterday... today... not even tomorrow... searching for the answer

Where... where in the world should I go?

If I touch it gently, it will break immediately

I don't need things like this fleeting kindness (lie to me)

The door to my heavy heart is still closed

I can't breathe... struggling, in agony

I just... I now give myself up to this weakness

With the sin of egoism

I seek in the dark a fortress, completely shrouded in shadows (here is no lights)

I close my eyes and smile (darkness on my eyes)

These feelings that have bent to and fro are hindering me

I... I... I can't see the answer, amidst this despair

Raindrops falling from the heaven

I couldn't remember

They take away my misery

It's raining on my heart

My stupid broken heart

Baby please, don't go

No light, no sound...

* Repeat

** Repeat

Seek in (the) dark here is no lights (can't see the light)

Seek in (the) dark feel a darkness eyes (darkness on my eyes)

Credits: lunatunalover @ LJ / http://ongaku-seikatsu.blogspot.com

Translator's Notes

This song was rather challenging, definitely moreso than Kiss shita mama. I also hope my notes make sense... I feel they're a little more... scattered perhaps?....than last time o.O For this song I'm not sure if I could even write a general interpretation. But I do think you can probably get the idea with the notes, so read away ^^

Here, I took 出口のない 苦悩抱え as individual of each other. This may actually be incorrect, but for some reason it felt right and I just... like it this way? The verb 抱える (kakaeru) means 'to carry, to have' etc. I chose the word 'bear' as I feel it helps create a feeling of being burdened with something.

Here, I chose to incorporate the 'seek in (the) dark' into the meaning of the sentence rather than have it be an afterthought. Once again, this is just how I took the meaning. I also thought of the sentence as having particles the lyrics did not include. Rather than translate 心 深く 枯れた感情 in order, where it would be (literally) 'heart deeply withered feelings,' I decided to treat is more as 心の深く (deep in the/my heart). Honestly, I'm not sure how to explain why I chose to do it this way. If someone else who knows Japanese can tell me that this is totally wrong, I'll change it. It made sense in my head, but I'm just one, non-native-and-still-learning person ^^;;; Also, with 'yume no hazama,' I took it as actually being within a dream. I feel this mirrors the feelings of being lost and struggling already present in the song. Like being stuck in a nightmare I guess. As for the repetition of where, this was merely stylistic. In the song, the word 僕 (boku) meaning ' I ' is repeated. However, in English, I think this almost stumbling feeling is better conveyed with the repetition of an adverb versus the subject.

In this verse, I took the subject of the touching to be kindness. I got the impression that since the 'door to (his) heart' is closed, that includes an inability to accept kindness. Particularly, as mentioned, a fleeting or uncertain kindness. 無常 can mean uncertain, it can also mean fleeting. I think the general idea is that he believe this kindness being offered won't last, so there's no point. Rather than that, he wants to hear a lie, perhaps because at least that's something he's used to. Also, I found the word 脆さ (morosa) to be rather difficult to work with here. Literally, it would be something like fragility or brittleness, which doesn't work particularly well in this sentence. It also carries with it a sense of being easily moved. So, I sort of combined the idea of being easily swayed and fragile and decided that weakness sort of worked XD But silliness aside, I think it works with the overall tone of the song; the idea that kindness is short lived, agony is long lasting, and that he's a weak person for being unable to accept kindness (love even?) and just wallows in these thoughts about himself and the darkness in which he resides (the sin of egoism?).

Once again, I brought the 'seek in the dark' into the sentence. Also, I sort of... reworded the sentence? Rather than take it literally as something like 'greatly obstructing fortress of darkness,' I played with the wording a bit. I also figured if it's hidden in darkness, shrouded in shadow got across similar emotion but has a more poetic ring in English. Once again, as with the previous 'I seek in the dark' verse, I'm not sure if my interpretation (and assumption of particles) actually remains true to the intended meaning. It just felt like it worked, so any insight on this line would be appreciated. As for the eye closing, smiling, and feelings bending to and fro, that part was interesting. I took it as (him) feeling conflicted, torn perhaps between accepting this darkness and wanting a way out. 折れ曲った would mean 'bent back and forth' but I think the idea is that he's uncertain and his feelings keep changing.

As there are no official lyrics for this part, it's entirely by ear. The first time I listened I actually heard "Myself with broken heart" where I now have 'My stupid broken heart" but meh. Any thoughts on this are welcome.

Guest xiaohero

Yeup thanks for the Pinky issue trans interview too !

Okay actually i've read it from Asteria before cos im a member there <3 ^^

JJ: This is something I hope to hear. I hope to hear ‘I want to see you in a crowded area’. Because this shows that the person is also saying ‘I am not ashamed dating Jaejoong’. What I don’t like to hear is people comparing me with other artistes. Going ‘He is more handsome than Jaejoong’ is still okay. But if she (Jaejoong’s girlfriend) starts going all out for him then I’ll hate it. Especially if I see that artiste’s poster hanging on the wall of her house when I go over.

Wow why would anyone feel ashame dating JaeJoong !

and Jae hate his girlfriend fangirling over another male artiste?hahaha.

i thought hanging of posters on the walls are pretty acceptable.cos i've Jae's posters all over my walls! hahas.

and an YunJae pic to share^^

Not sure if its been posted thou.

rahh.i just love the YunJae pairing !

yunjaepicpz5.jpg

cr: as tagged & baidu herojj bar ^^

yay~reaching 2000 page soon =D

Guest love-yun

thanks for the pinky translations, Mikkipeanutxz!

___l0vE`y0u.. yeah! that's what i was thinking too. i never knew jae smoked in '07. but i'm proud that he quit =)

jingabell the seperating issue has been debated a lot, but as of now - i strongly doubt it. they still have a LONG way to go in the entertainment industry.

Pinky: So please tell us what you’ll always say when you confess your love to the girl!

HAHA changmin never fails to crack me up:D

YH: Mine’s a little longer, it’s okay right? ‘I first liked the ball point pen you used, then I liked your bed, and now, I like everything about you’

YH: What, it means I want her to be the closest person to me. Although I haven’t used it yet, but I’ve said something similar before

YH: NOT THAT! I bought 3 roses and said ‘One of them is you, the other is me and the last rose is ‘I, who changed for you’

JAEHO! <3 i love yunho's little saying! it's kinda cheesy but cute =)

2 more pages T_________T

Guest corazoncomplicando

wow. they really do move around a lot o.O

PART TWO

Pinky: Please tell us your fantasies about love this time. Firstly, what type of girls do you like?

YC: The girl who makes me love her

All: (From quiet silence to clapping their hands)

JJ: This is the right answer~~ Yoochun! Really~!! The girl that you like will become your ideal girl!

that folks, is the ideal answer =)

JJ: After a hug, goodbye? (T/N: Goodbye after a hug is a play on their song Kiss shitamama, sayonara)

YC: I’ll do that even if I’m unsure of what she feels

JS: To put it simply, you just do what you like

All : (Laughs)

this just made me laugh. seriously, dandy boys is a kissing machine. very romantic too. i can't think of a single person who wouldn't swoon and melt into a puddle after he's done that.

Pinky: Have you used that line on a girl before?

JJ: OH?? Nope…. Junsu?

JS: ‘I’ll only love you’

YH: That’s the name of a movie

JS: ‘I want to see you now’

JJ: That’s more interesting that mine!

random anyone? hahaha. ballpoint to bed to i like everything about you? hahaha. he should get some lessons from yoochun. although leader-sshi does have his own charm. though the roses thing is really sweet. can't believe he got rejected though. that's just mind-boggling.

CM: I really want to go (Enthusiastic) I once told my dad, “I’m not going to university because of I want to study, I’m going because I want to attend meetings!’ and he replied, ‘You can do that, but please study hard’ (laughs) (T/N: I REALISED CHANGMIN’S PAPA REALLY SOUNDS LIKE MIN ON UFO!)

like father like son. now we know where he gets his bluntness from =p

Pinky: What kinds of things will happen if the five of you go to a meeting?

YH: I don’t want to think about it

YC: We might like the same person, so I don’t want the 5 of us to go together

lol. they'd probably be eaten alive by the girls!

YH: Also, because I’m the leader, lastly, I must add this, We’ve released our 3rd album [T] this time. We have poured our love into this album, you must feel it while listening to it!

All: No wonder he’s the leader!!! (Claps)

hahaha. love the respect going around here. yunho really has grown up. he didn't use to be a 'natural' leader, he used to act the way he thought that a leader should act and say stuff that he thinks a leader should say. now, it seems to come really naturally for him. experience really does count for something. glad that time has changed him and made him learn how to be himself and a leader at the same time.

cookiedough even though they are celebrities and are obligated to say nice things, i do believe from the bottom of my heart that these boys are kind. i really do. not as a fangirl stating blindly that i love these boys and they are angels, but as a person who has seen them in interviews, shows, and interact with each other. sincerity is hard to fake and these boys have been artists for over 4 years now. there must be some things that they say for fanservice, but i do believe that they mean what they say and are genuine. lol. i guess this is one of the reasons why they are respected by the music industry so much and why their sunbaes love them.

btw, to the person who said that they liked looking at armpit hair? lol. you can't exactly help but notice it on the boys. especially ho-chun-min. and you can't help but notice the lack of it on jae-su.

edit/

didn't know i was going to top page 1999 >.<

^ then you must share something xD

lol, both of them have a great sense of humor xD

changmin sound so sweet <3

and oh no, one more page to go, and finally reached up to 2000 page!

Archived