Tr)___________mango*love

pepe.ro

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xingjing

^ LOL. We probably have been spamming too much. But, you know, that's really alright. xD

I love the manga. Speaking of Naruto... I sort of need to catch up on the manga... I'm like 100 chapters behind... I don't even remember where I stopped. I think I stopped after that lady revived Gaara. Dang, I need to catch up because my friend said it got really good. EARGH.

And i haven't watched a single episode of Naruto. And I'm too lazy to DL Bleach anime. :[ And I can't find the earlier episodes on YouTube... poopy.

Oh darn, you're closing down. Down the drain with this spam talk. :]

Guest 미소&눈물

Ohh :( I'm sorry you're shutting it down. I hope you don't think I'm not going to use your poster because I deeefinitely am!! I'm just waiting to churn out a few more chapters before starting my thread :)

^ its ok (: lols; somebody else didn't use my cc. -.- &it really made me lowwww with inspiration. >0< totally made me hate cc's now. im only liking doing posters. (=

angel! we totalllyyy spammed alot =) hahahha. you can go watch Naruto AND Bleach for free at www.crunchyroll.com <best place ever! (; its for free, but you have to sign up. SO GOOD QUALITY. not even funny. xD its the best website to see anime for free. xD

--naruto is sooo addicting. but guess what? BLEACH is even better<3 im addicted to both. hahahah ^_^

we're TOTALLY gonna spam in my next thread too. ^_^ lols.

Guest HappiixSunshine.

)_( May i request?? everything is soo prettiful! ^^

______+FORM (for cc's):

title of fanfic: The Story of Muffinrella

subtitle: There's no more missing slipper. Only a missing muffin.

author: Tina

unwanted colors: None.

mood/theme: Happy

characters names: Says in the following.

character pictures:

Jung Yunho: The Prince Charming x x

Kim Hae Won: The Muffin Lover x x

Ayumi: The Cheesecake x

Kim Jaejoong: The Conceited Prince x

Lee Yeon Hee: The Mysterious Girl x

Kibum: The Kind Brother x

Yuri: The Devil x

Brian: The Funny Monkey x

Boa: The SweetHeart x x

Kim Junsu: The BubbleButt x

Too much charaters? ><" If it's too much then you could get rid of Junsu, Brian, & Boa

THANK YOU!~ <3

WAIT A MINUTE! are you still taking requests?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! don't shut it down T-T... ahh so ur not taking anoymore requetss?? wah i wanted a CC so bad.. well it'z okay :) CRUNCHYROLL IS DA BEST btw!!

Archived