Tr)___________mango*love

pepe.ro

Guest xbaby--

______+FORM (for cc's):

title of fanfic: WBSH

subtitle: we are super magnificant

author: xbaby--

unwanted colors: yellow / orange

mood/theme: b!tchy, comedyish. greenish, jealousy.

characters names: Wesley, Byul, Shingyoung, Hanna, Yoochun

character pictures: wesley wesley 2, Byul, Shingyoung hanna, Yoochun

character quotes: --

Can you put like Yoochun in the middle, and the four girl's pictures

like around it? Thank you :]

I love your works!<3

AND SO SORRY I WASNT ABLE TO PROIVE 3-4 PICTURES!

like, i cant find them ._. And I'm not korean so I forget

who is who haha sorry!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest j o y spill!&;

o__O You're taking requests!

I see your work alot. It's the shizzle ;].

______+FORM (for posters):

title:Until The Ends Of The Earth.

subtitle:"There's nowhere else for a broken heart to go--besides insane."

author:Triana

HQ pics:Girl:[1][2][3]

Guy:[1]

I'm so sorry that I only have 1 picture for the guy];(Actually, I'm sorry that I provided barely any pictures!). It was the only picture of a guys back I could find. I can't have a face..if that makes sense>x].

mood/theme:Dark/Gloomy/Depressing?

unwanted colors:Anything that gives a happy tone.

etc: THANK YOU!!!. Yes. I shall love you forever. MUAAHAHA.

erhm.<3.

Guest m1sz_x_p1ggy

MAY I REQUEST???

______+FORM (for cc's):

title of fanfic: Art School

subtitle: Can you please color my world...

author: Gloria Oh

unwanted colors: There is none~ use all the colors you want! ^^

mood/theme: Happy/ a little bit of sad

characters names:

Jung DaEun

Park Yuchun

Kim Jaejoong

Kim Yuri

Shin Haemin

Choi Shiwon

character pictures: DaEun- 01, 02, 03, 04

Yuchun- 01, 02, 03

Jaejoong- 01, 02, 03, 04

Yuri- 01, 02, 03

Haemin- 01, 02, 03, 04

Shiwon-01, 02, 03, 04

quotes: DaEun- The Dictionary freak, Yuchun- The Artist, Jaejoong- The police man, Yuri- The crazy women, Haemin- Big mouth, Shiwon- Best friend (You can add them if you want. What ever you think will look good)

You can use your pics if you want~ ^^

THANK YOU!!!

omg! i love your CC's! I cant waitt

-Gloria

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

EEEHKK~~!!! YOU'RE TAKING REQUESTS AGAIN =) i get all excited xPPP your graphics give me so much inspiration ^o^ too bad i don't have any talent like you do.. <_< i already tried singing--i broke the window. i tried dancing (to Spark, Boa's song.. cause I thought it was fate, you know? and...)--i broke my ankle. or, i didn't break it. i just totally SPRAINED it (but i still had to run the mile for PE, which SUCKED!!). i tried to play the violin, but i had to give up on that since while we were playing basketball, i kept destroying my arm. oh yeah, and i guess i was kinda okay with basketball.. but i have the ball phobia =/ EVERY GAME, IT HITS MY FACE AT LEAST TWICE!!!! -______-; rawr. andddddd, i tried modeling (in front of the mirror) but i'm too ugly so the mirror cracked... and then i tried writing, but then it turns out like a glob. then i tried to ace all of my math tests and rank 1... but i always rank 3rd or below. -_-; and then i tried to get a 4.0, but i just really hate history so i got a B++++++++++++++......................................... and then i tried to dress up, but my body is too fat ToT and then i tried to..... (get the story?)

so yeah. i N.V. Ed~~!! ToT ToT ToT

man. i think i'm going deaf. my ear's all funky xP

anyways..!! i might come and request soon xPPPPPPP your graphics are IRRESISTABLE (sp? TOT)

-spark

^ you always CRACK me up Spark<3 :]

muhahah~ you always give me some kind of inspirational speech. xD which ALWAYS makes me laugh.

:3 hhahaha~ xD request away Spark~~ (vip<3) ^_^

but ps is not that hard. i actually practiced alot &got better. >0< i was never this good. you should'a seen my stuff few months ago. O_O *coughHORRIBLEcough* ;)

--i've tried.. piano [9yrs], violon[4yrs], flute[2days], cello[5hrs], and ... yep :lol:

______+FORM (for cc's):

title of fanfic: We're Never Meant To Be.. Or Are We?

subtitle: we come from two different worlds. you're an gangster and i'm an secret agent.

author: Vuhnessa

unwanted colors: don't matter. [;

mood/theme: anything that suits your mood. [;

characters names:

Jung HanByul

Jung YunHo

Lee Ayumi

Kim Jaejoong

Lee DongHae

Kim Kibum

tell me each character's name && character pictures:

Jung HanByul - 01 02 03 04 05

Jung YunHo - 01 02 03 04 05

Lee Ayumi - 01 02 03 04

Kim Jaejoong - 01 02 03 04 05

Kim Kibum - 01 02 03 04 05

Lee DongHae - 01 02

give me HQ pics please character quotes:

-Jung HanByul - The Top Secret Agent

"Leave me alone! I hate this! I hate you!"

-Jung YunHo - The Loving Oppa

"Dongseng ah.. I don't want to see you hurt."

-Lee Ayumi - The Counsinly Best Friend

"Promise me you'll never fall in love with a gangster."

-Kim Jaejoong - The Gangstah

"From this moment on, you belong to me."

-Lee DongHae - The Gangstah's Best Friend

"Don't trust her. She's a top secret agent."

-Kim Kibum - The Buddy

"I think I'm falling for you."

extra: thanks!! happy new years. [;

okee. so i finished 2 ffheaders. >0< so hard. i should really add the 'mood' to forms.

had a hard time today. *sigh*

(hate doing ffheaders now) ;3

Mentality34; i was literaallyy gonna kill myself when i was doing yours. ;x (&i ran out of things to put in) im wayy better with cute ones. i didnt know if should put the author in. so i didnt. -.- hope its ok~ ^_^ i really didnt understand why all of them (some) were 'end notes'.

mentality1.png

mentality2.png

mentality3.png

mentality4.png

mentality5.png

Jadu yours is slightly bettter. i love the blood<3 muaahaha (well; i think its blood. -.-")

jaduheader.png

-----i have to finish three cc's by today. (thats my goal) but i might give up on 2. my stupid computer keeps shutting off! O_O

grrr~ jeezzz. -.- anyways. im so bummed out. i didnt even WANT to touch the computer today. so strange. ;x be back later with the rest of the posters. :]

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

FIRST!!!!!

grrr~ jeezzz. -.- anyways. im so bummed out. i didnt even WANT to touch the computer today. so strange. ;x be back later with the rest of the posters. :]

OH NO! ED, YOU OKAY?? ToT okay....... i'm requesting......... because i'm posting my fic today but then i don't have any graphics =/ i'd usually have a million since yeah, but i wrote the prologue yesterday (HAHAHAHA... i'm such a procrastinator) cause when i looked at the calendar, it said "POST" and i circled the 19th =OOOOOOOOOO i don't even remember doing that. ahaha..... but i know it's me who wrote it since i did this one funky "(:" face on it. yeppppp~

anyways!!

^ you always CRACK me up Spark<3 :]muhahah~ you always give me some kind of inspirational speech. xD which ALWAYS makes me laugh.

:3 hhahaha~ xD request away Spark~~ (vip<3) ^_^

but ps is not that hard. i actually practiced alot &got better. >0< i was never this good. you should'a seen my stuff few months ago. O_O *coughHORRIBLEcough* ;)

--i've tried.. piano [9yrs], violon[4yrs], flute[2days], cello[5hrs], and ... yep :D

-__________- nooo, it's only easy for you since you're a NA-TU-RAL!!!

inspirational speech? T___T HAHAHA, i don't know why but that reminded me of those old guys in wigs talking about the constitution........... ahh, how horrible history can be. it's contagious and yucky and ewwww. (history lovers, i'm sorry T__T i don't mean to be so evil</3)

VIP? VIPPPP?? VEEEEEEEEEE AYEEEEEEE PEEEEEEEEEEEE?

ayyaaa *swirls to heaven*

brb Ed. =) i better take every chance i can take before you start getting tired of me :tears: LOLS. (i can assure you that i am VERYYYY annoying--like, "get the he.ll outta here" annoying -___-)

_________!BACK!

oo, nvm O__O my friends going to draw me something anime... xDDD YES!!

oh yeah, i made a shocking discovery...

real guys don't turn me on anymore............ AHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm never going to marry now, unless an anime guy just pops out of nowhere and proposes me :wub:

Ed is korean?! Sara is too. (: Are you fluent in it? By the way, you're lucky youre snowed in. Here in Georgia, it never ever snows. Sigh, it's actually pretty warm right now. (screams) Can't wait for the results, Ed!

OMG. I feel yah! I live in GA too. It drives me bananas when people talk about snow! haha.

Anywhos, goshers! I lookded through all 4 pages just to see the BEAUTIFUL results! I really wish I had a fic now! =( haha.

........ YOU'RE SNOWED IN?! O___O coldddd.... it's going to rain!!

GAHH, YOU GUYS LIVE IN GEORGIA!!! OMMUNA!!! I DID A STATE REPORT ON IT!!!!!! *excited*

-spark

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

Ed is korean?! Sara is too. (: Are you fluent in it? By the way, you're lucky youre snowed in. Here in Georgia, it never ever snows. Sigh, it's actually pretty warm right now. (screams) Can't wait for the results, Ed!

OMG. I feel yah! I live in GA too. It drives me bananas when people talk about snow! haha.

Anywhos, goshers! I lookded through all 4 pages just to see the BEAUTIFUL results! I really wish I had a fic now! =( haha.

^ ya guys are so funny~ talking about snow that way. T_T i live on a hill, so all the snow on teh hill turned to ICE. >0< grr! i hate ice! one of the VERY FEW things im scared of (besides of loud obnoxious ajoomas)

--anyways, a few days ago, i couldnt go down the hill; so i had to RIDE MY SLED down the icy hill

O_O just to go to school. ;x omgsh. i was like... I CANT BELIEVE IM DOING THIS! *ripping hair out*

my dad was pointing & laughing at me. like i was some kind of circus freak. GRR! -.- *punches pops in the face*

*sigh* OMGSH! spark! request now~ so i can do your request first, im still in teh middle of finishing hannah's. :wub: hehehe :] so hurry up! `k?

jackieboo georgia? O_O oohhh~ nice ^_^ my friend lives there. its almost like florida right? :D lucky! but i actually LIKE the cold. (not the snow) im a very winterish person. :lol: you could probably walk to disney world or hitchiked. :] i would~ if i lived in georgia<3

Guest yourfinestwine

Ed! Did you read my last reply to you? I spam your thread, i'm sorry o__o

Snow snow snow. Lovely snow!

Bleh anyway,

Even though I know you're not doing headers nowwwwwww

when you do can you please tell me?

I need one for replies... I made one myself and well...

I'm to embarassed to show it to you :ph34r: because it's like a dooky compared to your headers!

So I shall wait until you accept headers again. (:

Guest MiSs L.E

omg. ive been in this thread so many times since i requested cuz im so excited! =D seriously, i cant even tell you how much i've been dancing around in the wait! I KNOW ITS GOING TO BE GORGEOUS! =DDDDDDDDDD

i love you. while on the topic of snow, It stopped snowing here. T_T but we had our first snow day in like.. 10 years! our school is crazzzy. T_T

hannah~ :tears: i really suck at sad moods. T__T ohmanggggss. this is probably one of my (not)good cc's. -.- of course i will do another one. (later) >0< *ed rips out hair once again*

[image gone] LOOK! I DELETED THE PIC! *dances around* im making another one RIGHT NOW. dont move ok?

--see? i told you Ed shucks at ps. (&verysad moods) *sigh* hannah is better than Ed. xD

ohman ohman. *hides face in shame*

i know Hannah will hate me forever. its the end of the world. *plane crashing*

Guest MiSs L.E

hannah~ :tears: i really suck at sad moods. T__T ohmanggggss. this is probably one of my (not)good cc's. -.- of course i will do another one. (later) >0< *ed rips out hair once again*

[image gone] LOOK! I DELETED THE PIC! *dances around* im making another one RIGHT NOW. dont move ok?

--see? i told you Ed shucks at ps. (&verysad moods) *sigh* hannah is better than Ed. xD

ohman ohman. *hides face in shame*

i know Hannah will hate me forever. its the end of the world. *plane crashing*

image gone?! I DIDNT EVEN GET TO SEE ITTTTTT t_________________t STUPID SCHOOL >< wah~ ed, i know its going to be beautiful~ your always undermining your ability and talent. :tears: i wish you wouldnt. one day, i shall make you see how great you are~ =D that shall be the day i get my BEAUTIFUL cc. XD lol~ i just started to try making cc's and i know what you mean. T_T i cant make sad ones too~ but the one you made for wonderesque is sorta sad ^^ I trust you. <3 And i could NEVER hate you, unless you killed Junsu. :X

i love you <3 *dances around in excitement*

HANNAH! i seriously messed that one up.

im making another one for you. (its a bit different from all teh ones i've done so far)

-but first, i jsut ordered some sushi, so im gonna watch Harry Potter first. muhahahha

^_^ don't worry, i would even DREAM about messing junsu's ohso hot face.

:] you would'nt have wanted to see the cc. -.- itwas HORRIBLE. &i mean it.

--just wondering.. what color do you want it to be? i really cant decide. im not a very 'sad' person. (if you can tell) xD dark blue? dark red? dark purple? :D tell me! before i make your cc. ~`kkkk? :lol:

jadu im so happy you like it! =)

Guest MiSs L.E

HANNAH! i seriously messed that one up.

im making another one for you. (its a bit different from all teh ones i've done so far)

-but first, i jsut ordered some sushi, so im gonna watch Harry Potter first. muhahahha

^_^ don't worry, i would even DREAM about messing junsu's ohso hot face.

:] you would'nt have wanted to see the cc. -.- itwas HORRIBLE. &i mean it.

--just wondering.. what color do you want it to be? i really cant decide. im not a very 'sad' person. (if you can tell) xD dark blue? dark red? dark purple? :D tell me! before i make your cc. ~`kkkk? :lol:

T________________T i wanted to see. :tears: show me? T_T let me be the judge of it~! rawr! *sniffles*

pwahaha~ sushi? i dont eat sushi o_o but have fun watching hp! XD blooooody hell. MUAHA~ omg. i am so wierd =_=;;

xD who would want to do that?! XD oh~ did hannah tell u about her two children? junsu jr? and the girl? i found a name for her~ XD valentine kim <3 lol~ if i didnt tell you about them, this is prolly just like - what? o_O lol~ anyyyways, junsu papa was teaching junsu jr how to swim yesterday! =D i have a picture of my baby if you want to see~ XDDDDD the cutest thing ever~ and valentine sat with me cuz shes too young. (only 2 ^^ junsu jr is 4 =D)

so about the cc- hm..... dark red sounds good.. so does blue. o_o pruple? PLEASE NO~ *BEGS* hannah no like purple, BUT. if it looks good, go ahead~ ^^ lol. man, i cant WAIT! =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *takes junsu jr and valentine and junsu and dances* (psssst~ we're all camped out here. XD)

Mentality34; i was literaallyy gonna kill myself when i was doing yours. ;x (&i ran out of things to put in) im wayy better with cute ones. i didnt know if should put the author in. so i didnt. -.- hope its ok~ happy.gif i really didnt understand why all of them (some) were 'end notes'.

Thank you very much. They look lovely. I don't mind/care about the author part. ^_^. They look super cool. Some/most are "end notes" because I intend to use them at the end of the chapters since I use end notes there. =)

Archived