Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

Guest xrhapsody

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/babiexviet/mhmms.jpg

there's a pic of me. It's not the best but it's the most recent.

I said No, I don't think I'm attractive and rated myself a 5. 4 without makeup, 5-6 with. I'm being realistic lol. Idk, it's not like I think I'm completely unattractive, but I'm somewhere inbetween. My looks isn't a huge concern at the moment so it's chill :)

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cecilia.

Without makeup I'm just a five with makeup I'd probably be a 5.5 at most 6.

Errr no offense but to the girl that posted the picture that was photoshopped um imo your first picture and your second picture makes you look like two different people and honestly how can someone rate you if your second picture has been photoshopped? That's just my opinion so please don't be offended.

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

I actually don't think I'm BAD looking..

But I don't think I'm totally hawt either.

From 1-10, I'd honestly rate myself a 6. No really. D:

I'm totally self-concious though. x_x;

My personal philosophy is that anyone who takes 2140242 pics of themselves, is in love with how they look. >_>

i gave myself a 1 because i'm not satisfied with the way i look at all...

What the hell am i doing on earth?

hahahhaaha

(i'm laughing cuz that's exactly how i feel).

i'm very self conscious about the way i look

i would wear a hat/hood everyday if i could but my school doesn't allow us to wear hoods -___-

i don't get how it happened

my dad is handsome...and my mom is very pretty

and my sister is beautiful...

what great luck i have...

Guest miyaviyo

That's pretty funny. Go take psychology, you need it; because obviously you don't understand people and their true intentions and thoughts. Don't want to? Then don't assume pathetic thoughts like those to bring people down.

And what makes you think that you do?

oh thank you, i took industrial psychology in college. :rolleyes: Maybe that's why most clients hate their psychologists because they say out loud what they don't want to hear no? Oh yes, we're always villains, i got used to it. haha! This forum is a good practice, you can tell an superhero-wannabe right away. *pats* :rolleyes:

Guest miyaviyo

what's it to you if someone says she's ugly? personally, i don't see why it's so impossible to believe that someone could post pictures of themselves online yet still have days where they just can't find anything positive about themselves. but even if you're right and all she was doing was "fishing for compliments," wouldn't that action alone indicate she's genuinely insecure? don't kick someone who's already down. i don't really care how you interpreted the "rules" of this particular thread. no one in this forum deserves to be questioned in such a rude manner or bullied for expressing an opinion.

I don't feel sorry for those who are insecure, because truthfully, all of us have insecurities. I just don't like it when people expresses theirs so heavily in public so they can fish, that's just...childish. But you know if that's not her intention and she really thinks that way plus some people here supports her and keeps telling that she's honest about what she thinks of herself...then OK I will believe her...she's ugly, she said so herself.

But you're also bullying me for expressing my opinion. Isn't it? :rolleyes: So wer're all bullies now, we should have a club. :rolleyes:

Guest *.:StarryEyeSurprise:.*

I'm okay looking

I gave myself a 5

here in nz, there's quite alot of pretty asian girls

in china I'm definitely above average

Guest sujungx3

Err...yeah sure...but you have a link to your picture thread in your sig and your pic in your avy.

Imho, if you REALLY think that way then you wouldn't even dare post your pics on the net. It doesn't hurt to be honest you know...or maybe you're just fishing for compliments.

im not trying to "fish" for compliments....is it my fault that i feel bad about my self but i like to take pictures? u CAN look different in pictures u know..... jeeze.... whats your problem? it people like u that im sick of... thinking ONLY their side

Guest vanggirlie

this is how i see myself...

without makeup = ewww

with makeup = very pretty

with makeup in a pic = not pretty at all

with makeup in video = very cute

overall = average

i dont use make up....it just doesnt feel comfortable lol, im just happy with some nude lip gloss or just chap stick. ^_^ but i think im pretty ok looking, maybe a 6-7

Guest miyaviyo

im not trying to "fish" for compliments....is it my fault that i feel bad about my self but i like to take pictures? u CAN look different in pictures u know..... jeeze.... whats your problem? it people like u that im sick of... thinking ONLY their side

is it my fault that i feel bad about my self but i like to take pictures? ---funny line hihi. coz you know people who REALLY think that don't usually like to POSE. :rolleyes: Geez, DON'T BE A HYPOCRITE...you said in your picture thread that you look BETTER before, 'better' is a comparison so it means you feel like you look 'good' now. There's no harm in admitting that you know.

people like you make me sick too. :lol:

oh oh...you're only 14, no wonder. o__O;

Guest inexplicableromance

I gave myself a 6, but that's only because I think there should be a 5.5.. lol. I actually really don't know what I think about myself anymore. Sometimes I think I look pretty/cute/decent but then sometimes I don't. But hey, it's just like that.

Guest tempuraicecream

woah! ladies, ladies!! calm down there !!! >___< whats with all the hostility?

um, i give myself a 6? cuz i aint ugly, but i aint beautiful. just average...

i need to lose a few pounds ,get my nose fixed... some eyelid glue and my heads to big.

=)

Archived