Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

Guest Kerr.Bee

I'd give myself a 5 .. i think?

I dunno .. i hope I'm not over-rating myself .. :sweatingbullets: I have my high & my lows depending on the days & stuff .. so yeah.

Tho people have different perceptions of beauty so i dunno if other people would think I'm pretty :unsure:

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sommetimes get the "you're cute" and "you're pretty" which is a nice compliment but honestly, when i look at myself, i see an average face but because i know how to present myself - meaning having a hair style that suits me, knowing how to dress well that looks good according to my body shape etc.. all these things boosts me up to an above average. But yeh, im a harsh marker when it comes to looks and i mark myself hard too.

Guest cindyformayor

As of now, I don't think I'm attractive, no. However something inside me tells me that I have the potential to be attractive one day.

In terms of what I think of myself, I think I'm pretty :) Not drop-dead gorgeous because I have dark circles, teenage skin, and a not-so-awesome physique ;D But two-thirds of that is easily fixed with makeup anyway.

Other people might not agree with me but I've realized over the years that it doesn't matter what other people think anyway.

Guest Clementin

I gave myself a 5. I look alot better now than I did a few years ago, but I wouldn't consider myself as pretty though. My mum is the only one who tells me I'm pretty haha, but I think most parents think that their children look good, right? xD

well my look factor VARIES a lot.

with make up I could get up to 6-8. 9 could be potentially possible if I had a $500 make-up artist at my hand (but seriously, I've never reached 9)

and without make up on a good day, lots of sleep, skin is treating me well I'm a 3.5-5

and on a crap day... didn't sleep enough, getting uneven eyes, bags, skin is breaking out, hair is oily... i'm down to 1-3

HAHAH. This thread kind of sounds a bit like a vanity thread to boost one's ego. But no one's ugly in my opinion =]

I can range from 1-8 and I'm pretty sure every one else can with a bit of help ;)

Guest duckbutt'

Answered yes, but gave myself a 5. haha I'm just...pretty average? I'm not hot

or anything, but cute I guess >.< With Make-Up I look a lot better, but without

it, I'm alright.

I'm not a Grenade or anything xDDD

Guest <3StrawberryPocky<3

Hm, I don't find myself physically attractive on a daily basis. I tend to wear boys clothes as hand-me downs from my brother or large sweaters due to comfort, my posture is god-awful, I'm not exactly very..fit, and my facial features are very average, but I would say that ever since I got a haircut which suited me more, I went for a 3 to a 5 on a scale. ^^" Hairstyles really do make a difference! But I do feel like when I actually try to look good and wear flattering clothes and make-up, I push myself up to a 6-7 at most.

Lol, the title kind of reminded me of Mean Girls a little for some reason!

Guest joie.de.vivre

i'm going to go out on a limb and say 7 :ph34r:.

my self-esteem has thankfully increased a lot, but there are still some things i don't like about myself. always room for improvement.

Guest cinnemon

I think I am always pretty, often cute, sometimes gorgeous, sometimes even stunning, but I don't expect everyone to agree. It depends on the situation and the person.

Next to you guys my head probably looks pretty big (figuratively speaking). But that's because I have passed my awkward teenage insecure phase and have been loved enough to know that beauty is there for the taking, for anyone.

I still said 9, because sometimes I will be blown away by someone else and see that I still could do a lot better.

All in honesty, I think I'm below average, maybe a 4 lol. My face is too round, my face isn't unique, plus I have an underbite which makes me look masculine. I hate it so, so, so much.

Going according to natural looks, I don't think I'm very attractive. My face isn't anything too special. And I really should start taking care of my body more. I do get a lot of good comments on my boobs but I wish they'd be more perky and not so big. -_- (That wasn't too much info, was it? XD) So I'd give myself probably a 5 or 6 (assuming those are the numbers for average looking). Not psychotically low self esteemed, but I could be better. XD

Guest lychee_poo

I don't find myself pretty, nor do I find myself ugly. I don't stand out in anyway so I guess I'm average. I don't really want to rate myself but probably around 5

Guest supertori

everyone's standards are different.

hey, it's possible that you might be your own 1....

but out there, you might also be someone's 10. :lol:

Guest chocochip

I think I'm about a 7 or 8 because people tell me that I'm pretty and a lot of guys seem to have crushes on me. I have big eyes and I'm very proud of my nose (Thanks mommy) The only thing I'm not so proud about is that I'm 5'3"

Guest Orange.Lemons.

ehhh, i have my days.. but i just dont like fussing over my looks. if i was a guy (im really a girl^_^) and i saw myself walking in the hallways i would think that shes a 7.. could do better but just doesnt feel like trying. if i was a guy i would just walk up to that girl and start a conversation hahah. weird.. then i would practically just be  talking to myself.. blush.gif

Archived