Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

i said no on attractive because i'm not really "attractive." some may consider me cute but i'm pretty sure i'm not thought of as attractive.

i gave myself a 6. because i think i'm nothing really special to look at but maybe a little over average because i'm actually pretty okay with myself. there are things i'd definitely change if i could though. D: hahahah. some people say i'm cute and some say i'm "just an average asian girl" LOL so, above average-ish?

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mickey_yoochun

To be honest.

I had like low self esteem all my life.

So I voted myself 5.

Since lately, a lot of people have been telling me i'm cute.

So I think that I'm okay looking.

hahaha.

Nothing special or anything :P

Just a normal person ^^

I don't wear make up.

So yeah... Can't rate myself with and without :P

Guest xjimin

honestly i dont care what others think about me.

i determine everything by how i think of myself.

thats my motivation for everything though & it works.

I have a lot to work on, to be honest. Right now, I feel like I'm between a 5.5 and 6.5, which is being quite lenient towards myself lol. >_> With a lot of effort, I'm hopeful I can be an 8, but then again, most people can I'm sure. :)

Guest oneandonlysarang

i'd give myself a 7/8

(; i dont think im ugly ?im no Hyori but im

happy with how i look like!

a lot of people here have really low self esteem ;o

62 people gave themselves a 1? why?

Guest MAKEMESMILE.

i gave myself a 8 .

i think i am quite cute & pretty , but not yet beautiful.

i have work to still do on myself , but not much left to do.

& i think my score was influenced mostly by what amount of confidence i have.

hope i don't sound to vain ....

Guest popolala

nahh i dnt think im attractive, not because i have low self esteemm.. but because it's the truth. I did try to think i was pretty, but it has given me a headache because i know it's not true. But it's okay, it's not really important. I'll live!

But i know if had flawless skin, and 1 eyelid instead of quadlets.. i would look just fine. I think at my current, im a 5.

At my best, in my imagination... im a 7.

Guest yasmie

My friends tell me that I'm modest, but I just know to keep quiet and not boast when I know I look good.

I'd give myself a 7-8 ;P

Guest Kassandrax3

^ LOL. i didnt see that coming! ...or im just really slow... :huh:

annnywhos. i think im pretty decent. not WOW! but not ugly either.

i accidentally pressed 6 when i wanted to say 7.... whoops. haha :lol:

Guest Babiebim

taking psychology classes really screwed me up, apparently most people do not think of themselves as below average (a lot of them say they do though, to be modest i guess), and people have the tendency to think of something as pretty if they get to see it a lot, which means i should think i'm decent looking (and i do) because i see myself all the time. so no. i cannot rate myself objectively.

LOL. You 100+ people who said 10 need to post some pics or it didn't happen! (JK) But seriously, if you're a 10 you better be one VERY good looking person.

As for looks, I vote myself a 5, nothing to really look at. I don't manage or care so much about what I have or what I look like, but I'm happy that I look this way.

Guest ` J e s s

taking psychology classes really screwed me up, apparently most people do not think of themselves as below average (a lot of them say they do though, to be modest i guess), and people have the tendency to think of something as pretty if they get to see it a lot, which means i should think i'm decent looking (and i do) because i see myself all the time. so no. i cannot rate myself objectively.

Makes sense.. o.o"

And that definitely explains why most people voted themselves as 7, when the average should be 5..

LOL. You 100+ people who said 10 need to post some pics or it didn't happen! (JK) But seriously, if you're a 10 you better be one VERY good looking person.

As for looks, I vote myself a 5, nothing to really look at. I don't manage or care so much about what I have or what I look like, but I'm happy that I look this way.

LOL, yeah.. I sorta agree on the first part. I have never seen someone who was drop dead gorgeous. So yeah, pics or it didn't happen. ;D

Guest ephemeral.

Ugh 5.

I don't think I'm attractive at all, looks & personality-wise.

But even with low self-esteem, I think I'm bearable to look at.

I guess I'm the average girl you can find.

I like my eyes, I think they're pretty.

But on me, it's nothing really. My nose is humongous.

I think it takes away from my whole face.

Also, hair contributes a lot.

I love short hair, but now, it's pretty crappy outgrown.

& I'm not one of those pretty girls who can actually pull off short hair.

Long hair makes me look way better. I'd have given myself a 6.

Guest plumerias

I think I'm a 5 (average), maybe 6-7 on some days. I have HORRIBLE eye bags which make me fugly. :<

Without glasses, I think I'm like a 3 >_> I look really really bad without my glasses.

There are okay features, like my eyelashes and eyebrows (but really, you could always fix those if they were your negatives) and I like my lips sometimes.

But my nose is kinda wide and my face structure is very caucasian (since I'm half asian) and I have really deep set eyes.

Oh, and I have the WORST SIDE PROFILE I've ever seen, I'm not kidding :/

But I admit. I have nice hair. If thats the only thing I like about myself haha.

So I have equal good and bad (the eyebags really really affected my score lmao. I'd feel so much more confident in myself if I didn't have them -_-) which I rated a 5.

Guest wildbunnies

i'd rate myself a 4. i have bad skin and not the sharpest features. plus im a bit pudgy.. i may be harsh on my own rating but i don't consider many people pretty either. they have to be pretty darn gorgeous. ;)

• 1 year later...

Archived