class="content-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Song Ji Hyo Being Mischievous on “Emergency Couple” Setmeltedd February 5, 2014 
Emergency-Couple-BTS-2-800x450.jpg

Following news that Gary would be making a cameo on the February 6 episode of “Emergency Couple,” tvN has released stills from the drama’s filming set via its official website on February 4.

One picture showed a mischievous looking Song Ji Hyo, crouched down and hiding behind a medication cart, looking as if she was playing a game of hide and seek. Everyone was tired and listless but it’s said that Song Ji Hyo livened up the atmosphere.

Clara displayed a bright smile despite the grueling schedule. Emergency Medicine chief Gook Cheon Su’s (Lee Pil Mo) expression is excusable, since he’s had a rough day.

Cast and crew were also pictured watching the live broadcast together in what appeared to be a waiting area in the hospital.

“Emergency Couple” is a romantic comedy about a divorced couple Oh Jin Hee (Song Ji Hyo) and Oh Chang Min (Choi Jin Hyuk), enemies who meet again when they become interns at the same emergency department. It airs every Friday and Saturday at 8:40 PM KST on tvN.

Emergency-Couple-BTS-1.jpg

Read more: http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/05/song-ji-hyo-being-mischievous-on-emergency-couple-set/#.UvLUz2KSyyU

Guest aria1993

hello everyone..

i want from you  a favor

could anyone no if there is a full English sub for 090810 Ya Shim Man Man

or raw i don’t care.. it’s just i found English sub for song ji hyo’s cuts and part 2 has audio delay

so it’s break the fun out of it :/

and i kinda want to watch the whole episode

so if any kind nice knowledge person could help me please

hello, just wanted to share this (if this has been posted before, sorry)… one of my favorite Running Man episodes-- the bungee jump made by SJH (and of course Han Hye jin :) too much girl power in this whole episode.
sjhrm-o.gif

credit: SBS Running Man

Guest trilliumm

tsengee97 said: Btw, can anyone tell me what designer dress Ji Hyo is wearing to the SBS entertainment awards? It has interesting art work on it, and she of course looks stunning in it without being over the top. :x