Song Ji Hyo as the ambassador for Shoedazzle 'H' Bag S/S 2014

mizzoi.jpg

what i find funny is what she is wearing is very familiar hehehe a scene maybe from emergency couple and i do remember that bag she also used that in the drama...

Guest khaleesi

I found some old pic of jihyo I really like  on instagram. 
Untitled-1_zps5150cf6d.jpg

Dont know who owns this photo credit to owner found it via  instagram lyj123 said: The Korean star whisperer | TODAYonline SINGAPORE — She has whispered in Kim Soo-hyun’s ear. She has hung out backstage at Super Junior’s concerts. She has even seen Song Ji-hyo try her hand at peeling chilli crabs. 
Min, who recently joined Running Man’s Song Ji-hyo for some good old feasting at a seafood restaurant when the star was in town to promote her new television show, Emergency Couple, said the actress really liked the dish, although she also enjoyed trying different types of local food. “Actually, we ended up playing a game — whoever lost had to eat this durian mochi that we were served,” Min laughed. “Ji-hyo and her stylist had to eat one piece each — Ji-hyo was okay, but the stylist couldn’t really take it. It was quite funny.” Though Min claims she is now too old to get too enthused about boy bands, she admits she is still sometimes very excited to meet and work with her favourite stars, including Kim Soo-hyun, whom she has been “drooling over for a long time”. But there is still one name she is hoping to add to her list. “Kim Woo-bin from The Heirs. I am a huge fan!” Min smiled. “But I’ll keep my composure — nobody will know I have the biggest crush on him!”

Guest lyj123

Song Ji Hyo as the ambassador for Shoedazzle 'H' Bag S/S 2014 what i find funny is what she is wearing is very familiar hehehe a scene maybe from emergency couple and i do remember that bag she also used that in the drama...

Oh yes... Looks like the one she wore at Chang Ming's place when they babysit Baby Kookie.

Guest lyj123

Here is another report on Ji Hyo when she was in Singapore for the EC fanmeet http://www.meradio.sg/musicportal/musicFeatures/emergency-couple-song-ji/1109038.html . Amongst all the reports, I particularly loved reading this... Glad to know that Ji Hyo is well liked even by the reporters.

more photos for Song Ji Hyo YESSE fansign event

34j6hlk.jpg
her face is so cute here :)

33kyt91.jpg

sql7jq.jpg

2v2twsp.jpg
i love how she allowed fans to touch her and have interaction with her :)

credits to only with running man facebook for the photos

Guest khaleesi

hyehoon said:

i love how she allowed fans to touch her and have interaction with her :)

credits to only with running man facebook for the photos

No matter who you paired with Ji hyo she always have a chemistry with them .Can't wait to see this episode . They look awesome!! Idol guys guest running man likes to pair with Ji hyo besides her beauty she's the ace..