Actress Jung Da Bin Found Dead

Guest Fallencorruption

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest longmao32

Why is this happenin again? She's really a gd actress..I always tot the person who always brought joy n laughter to ppl are the happiest in the world..it is actually not? I still cant believe iit..

Wish onni be happier n painful in heaven..R.I.P..:(

Guest is2minwoo

So many celebrities committing suicide, one after another like a chain reaction. So scary..

But never thought JDB would do it, she always seemed so happy, guess thats the burden of fame.

RIP Jung Da Bin

Guest karkaren88

sooooo sad.... I can't believe it is real...

oh goodness!! da bin is one of my fave actresses, I loved her so much in Attic cat!! she and kim rae won made me laugh from the beg to the end..

why did it happen? depression surely suckz.. T___TT

da bin unnie, may you rest in peace...

Guest nenshiiam

i cant believe it..my friend called me about it. and i was so shocked.. its so sad to see her go like this.. i was even watchin attic cat like crazy for the past couple of weeks!

Guest hazeleyes0115

omg! is this for real??? but why did she commit suicide??!! :tears::tears::tears: man, i love this girl eversince Attic Cat! how could she leave us soi sudden,too,after Wei Lun?! :tears:

Guest lost_kim

omg!! such a tragedy!! I'm so shocked!! I hope she rests in peace... My deepest condolences to her family... So sad, and unexpected...

Guest alena_thao

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! PLEASE?! translate what she wrote?!! please?!! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

R.I.P Jung Da Bin..

so far I've only know the 2 drama.movie that she acted in

My 18 years old sister-in-law and He was Cool

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh my gosh...WHY??? :(

this is so unbelievable...i was almost thinking that it was a joke or some bad rumor when i saw the heading for this thread...but it's true??? oh my gosh~~~ :tears:

Archived