Frozen Fruit

beckii

mmm...
so has anyone else tried this apart from me?? iv recently started freezing grapes and bananas and eating them when theyr cold like that...its really good! oh and if u blend up frozen bananas, its nearly like icecream....^_^

i havent tried any other fruits yet though...

Guest miss ambrosia x3

freeze fresh fruit. lmao. it sounds stupid i know but the freshness of the fruit makes the frozeness so much better.

i suggest freezing fresh strawberries for like, three hours.

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

frozen grapes and strawberries are really good. you have to make sure the strawberries are really ripe though.

Guest S.H.E_fan

I went through the frozen fruit phrase in 2005. We had a bunch of bananas that were ripening really fast, and I decided to peel them and put them in a container. Also frozed mango and strawberry and pineapple. It's really good. and a great way to prep for a smoothie

Guest watcher

if you store fruits in the freezer more than a day or two, it's recommended that you sprinkle sugar and coat the fruit before you store it in the freezer. this way you can retain the flavor of the fruit much better. some people like to dunk the fruit in some sprite to carry the same effect.

^ o cool~ thanks for the tip

..i only had frozen grapes and bananas ..for bananas i mash them up and wrap them in tin foil and let them freeze ..yummyy

Guest beautylicious87

frozen fruits are awesome~~

they are a healthy alternative to ice cream~~

i love frozen strawberries, grapes, peaches, bananas....whatever

Guest cutegit

frozen grapes is good?? ok i shall try that!! haha.. i love frozen oranges!! i dont like eating them with all the pulp thingy but its so good when you bite into it when its frozen! mmmm

Archived