NEW*NHIM

623554252ac7ff5c3b6nr6.jpg

6010714868ceab85f20io5.jpg

6235542821c81d82757mu9.jpg

a4d8ri2.jpg

694342941d22d604e26ff0.jpg

69434289788362287fapg2.jpg

NEW*LINH

I found a video of her. ^^ LOL, it's so cute because in the video she's sick and she lost her voice

but her boyfriend kept on teasing her and kept on making her to say "I love you alot!~" haha.

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/huy...nt=Video021.flv

and in this video she was sick too but her boyfriend kept on filming her...

so I think she said something like "Do you want me to go crazy?!" or "Are you crazy?!"

Someone who actually heard what she said can correct me. xP

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/huy...nt=Video005.flv

718647185ea2400c10bpy7.jpg

7186573199a68677813xi5.jpg

718649169407ea4b78cjr6.jpg

719540158fd6c37b95dqv0.jpg

719528880e3078ea159ms3.jpg

71954207824e9dc0a85er6.jpg

NEW*NICKY QUAN

quanquanpm1.jpg

quansmilent1.jpg

db11le7.jpg

UNSEEN*BAO THY

538398654852e31f6ffqe8.jpg

5384065466e060e6ae1st5.jpg

5534311424a008f24b7un6.jpg

Guest ninamimiN

Wow, this thread is great. i bet many good-looking vietnamese people would love to show their appreciation to people who made this thread. VIet People definitely look great. Especially, So many good-looking, cute, and attractive vietnameses are here. :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:. anw, i'll contribute some gifs too, just for fun; she is my friend, hope they don't blow up the quality of this thread.^_

nn1.gif

nn9.gif

nn2.gif

Guest ninamimiN

Hiệp Sĩ Lợn is Buurin hehehe....

HiepSiLon-.jpg

^Thats Hiệp sĩ Lợn , hiệp sĩ = hero, lợn = pig xD

LOLz, I used to love HSL so much! ^^;;

IoI Cute reply IoI

Guest alainachen_604

hahah thanks for the new nhim so cute LOL i use to watch Mr.Beans all the time when i was vaca'ing in vietnam lols

and Bao Thy my fav viet uljiang <33 shes so prett and petite? xDD

Guest AsianSuppaModel

I like Nhims face :w00t:

& Nhim #2 has a very cute Tshirt

I want I want.

Duong is hawwwwt stuff *__*

x3

keep posting everyone!

Guest XxangelxX

Hi guys!!!!^^ My name is Sandy and i hope to meet alot of pple on this forum!!Cause Viet rokcs and they ahve their own beauty,^^ not wanting to be different im going to find pics of pretty girls and boys to post !! ^^ talk about it i just found a pic of this girl, what do you think of her? and oh can sombody post Tran Than Son spam ? i love him he is so CUTE!!^^

Guest Jenni.Pho

I agree with everyone about Bim Bim's longer hair =]

It looks really good on him at that length.

Cloe doens't look 15 at all. She's really pretty though. Definately looks to be jealous of.

Nhim has does have a good face. I prefer his second set of pictures, the self cam ones, over the modeling pictures.

I think I'm just lovin' his hair ^^

Guest Sushi2006

Oh I just got the notion that they were all homosexual by the way they pose -- WHICH someone has posted about before. The only guy in here that doesn't really look gay to me is Andy. Is it cool to be really skinny and girly in Vietnam?

Guest beaubonnie

Oh I just got the notion that they were all homosexual by the way they pose -- WHICH someone has posted about before. The only guy in here that doesn't really look gay to me is Andy. Is it cool to be really skinny and girly in Vietnam?

Its not only Vietnam, its all of Asia if you had not notice. Asians are just built naturally smaller. These guys are of normal size.

Guest Sushi2006

I didn't know being smaller than the girls you're around was normal. You didn't explain why all of them are girly though.. Haha :) I'm Vietnamese too, I'm not hating, but it's different to see each and every Viet dude on here look like a homosexual. It definitely makes me curious as to how the rest of the Vietnamese male population is...Makes me not want to visit :) My two cents.

Guest AAgurl789

Well thoses pix are gorgeous, but i also heard Bao Thy got surgery? is it tru?

says who? as far as I am concerned, ppl that said that Bao Thy had surgery had no proof whatsoever. Until they can prove it...I don't believe it.

Guest irie

Well thoses pix are gorgeous, but i also heard Bao Thy got surgery? is it tru?

look at her brother.. they have the same features IMO :blink:

Guest Inconnu

^ I agree. Bao Thy's look is very natural... I mean... non of her features are like

"WOW..." they are just fine.

I didn't know being smaller than the girls you're around was normal. You didn't explain why all of them are girly though.. Haha :) I'm Vietnamese too, I'm not hating, but it's different to see each and every Viet dude on here look like a homosexual. It definitely makes me curious as to how the rest of the Vietnamese male population is...Makes me not want to visit :) My two cents.

Not all of the Vietnamese guys are homosexual... besides, you go back to

Vietnam to explore the culture and go sight-seeing.... not for boy-sighting...

xP Anyways, most of the guys in here dont look that girly... just moderate.

It's a style afterall... alot of Asian cultures are digging the whole girly-look

on guys anyways.

says who? as far as I am concerned, ppl that said that Bao Thy had surgery had no proof whatsoever. Until they can prove it...I don't believe it.

Exactly I agree with you. I really hate it when people hear assumptions from others saying that certain people got surgery without any proof. Unless you provide me solid evidence, I will not believe you. I'm not a Bao Thy fan, but yeah. :ph34r:

Guest dark intuitions

lol, is everyone too shy to post on the 200th page?

Shouldn't you guys be celebrating or something?

Archived