☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest bimbim_vn

Well, hw do i get original vietnamese looking??? Tell me then i might do it to be...

Nowadays, when everybody wears Guess, A/x, Levi's, Nike and so on instead of Ao dai and Ba ba. We cut short hair instead of keeping it long and gathering out hair into a bun as our great great great great great father did.

But excuse me, do people thing i'm normal if im wearing Ao dai and getting a bun then go to school everyday or my look now now is so???

And BTW, can you take a chance to be an original vietnamese?

*shy*

Upload ur pics if ur a 'real vietnamese' for us to take a look then :)

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alainachen_604

lisa le is one of my close friends. you can stop by and say hi @ her xanga or myspace.

www.xanga.com/liserlyy

www.myspace.com/lisaredbull

and for old times sake. here is lisa's newest.

if you want to see more, just reply. ^_^ oh & btw, she is not mixed. 100% vietnamese.

FINALLY. thanks JiPyO lols

your freinds with her? lucky you :)

and yes i'd like to see more! <3

*EDITS*

AND I DEFINITELY WANT MORE PEI!! <3 shes gorgeous :D

Guest bimbim_vn

@Jackie: Andy is 19, 1988. And... these pics ive not uploaded u also have =)) i look so stupid :(

Guest beepbeep

hmm.. kelbin is a lil too girly for my taste. i've never seen andy smile, i'd like to see that XD

Guest x`aNNiie.

^isnt he gay?? OO

@Jackie: Andy is 19, 1988. And... these pics ive not uploaded u also have =)) i look so stupid :(

no way u dnt look stupid lol its goood. do u ever upload ur own pics?

Guest blue_shoe

ooo Andy is 19, yes!!!!!!!!!!

lol

hmm.. kelbin is a lil too girly for my taste. i've never seen andy smile, i'd like to see that XD

most here are girly

Millie - your justifications make sense, but don't waste your breath. There's too many ignorant people on Soompi and the stereotype that Vietnamese people aren't ever as pretty as Chinese/Korean/Japanese will continue to stand.

there's way too much spam over social problems in here.

I guess.

^^ Yeah, Kelbin is a wee bit too girly. :mellow: But he's cute anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter that much. [His pouty expressions are a bit too much though...]

Guest Inconnu

NEW* MI VAN

I usually think shes average but she looks pretty in these pictures.

8933xh0.jpg

49563541133a20d44d9ok5.jpg

4956354132f6a3e79a6wt1.jpg

495758951971cabd040aj9.jpg

49575896162fb726494wf6.jpg

49575898364ec353b71yh2.jpg

^isnt he gay?? OO
:mellow: No way... Andy isnt gay. LOL. Man, that would really suck if he is.... butim sure he isnt. BimBim clarified it to us that he isnt gay.

Guest loomy

i hate those guys trying to acting cutesy and they think they look good like that, i cant even stand when the girls do that but they are males, they should do something that make them look like a man, their pics irritated me, not to br offensed but i really dislike seeing their ugly faces. F**** retarded, i dislike those viet guys

i hate those guys trying to acting cutesy and they think they look good like that, i cant even stand when the girls do that but they are males, they should do something that make them look like a man, their pics irritated me, not to br offensed but i really dislike seeing their ugly faces. F**** retarded, i dislike those viet guys

LOLL. HARSH.

I really can't stand the "cutesy" thing either. Especially when guys try to do it.

It's stuff like that, that earns articles in magazines aptly titled "Gay or Asian". (no offense to gays)

Guest beepbeep

.... only some of them can pull that cutesy pose off but a lot of the guys in this forum can't. anyways, i agree how you FEEL about the cutesy poses but i totally disagree with the way you put it down in words, especially the 'F**** retarded' part. do you really have to diss them? just say you don't like it, but why put them down for it?

Guest Inconnu

:ph34r: Sorry, but I also agree with beepbeep. Im not a HUGE fan of cutesy guys

but I dont dislike them either. To me, if they can pull off the girly-cute look, I'd

say go for it. There's nothing wrong with looking girly. It's a style... they aren't

there to make you look happy, they are there to express themselves. I'm not all

for the type of guy who looks like Arnold Swarzneager whatever (cant even spell

his last name LOL) either but some women find it attractive which I highly am not

a big fan of. Besides, most of the guys who are girly/cutesy are just into fashion.

There's nothing wrong with that. o_O like I said before, they aren't there to make

you happy so I guess deal with it? xP

Archived