☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Inconnu

^ .... :tears: Maybe I should just move down to Texas... :lol: And I agree... PBB & Asia

are really European/American influenced. Their style and look aren't very East Asian

at all. But I have to say, most of the girls who sing on there are gorgeous. Especially

Nhu Loan. LOL.

Jackie Awww... Dude, I just want to kick myself in the face now... LOL, I cant believe

I removed his blog from my Favorites folder. =_=;;; Oh, by the way, isn't Rowie's fiance

half Thai and Chinese? O_O He's hot though.... they remind me of my parents... marriage

at a young age. xP

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest f0reveralways

^ hmm. tun's a cutie (: i'm not liking the red-shirt picture though. :crazy: & in the last pic, the angle & nose gives off a kim hee chul vibe~ :blink:

Guest JaCkiie

Jackie Awww... Dude, I just want to kick myself in the face now... LOL, I cant believe

I removed his blog from my Favorites folder. =_=;;; Oh, by the way, isn't Rowie's fiance

half Thai and Chinese? O_O He's hot though.... they remind me of my parents... marriage

at a young age. xP

LMAO I HAVE NO IDEA, okay let's just hope that his part Viet but I wont' update his photos in here anymore - just to be safe! hahas and aww, don't worry dear, I'll keep looking for Duy's 360 for you :) And yeah, my parents married when they were like 20 21? O.O"

Shall be back with a Bim Bim update soon :)

And Tun's photos, well I like the sixth and the eighth/last photo :) thanks for posting them up yuyugirl009!

Guest Trinnie

^ .... :tears: Maybe I should just move down to Texas... :lol: And I agree... PBB & Asia

are really European/American influenced. Their style and look aren't very East Asian

at all. But I have to say, most of the girls who sing on there are gorgeous. Especially

Nhu Loan. LOL.

there are tooo many viets here

its not that great i mean tehre are some really good looking and all

but theyre mean too hahaha

houston is overpopulated with asians

i dont know why but it is i hate it cant go anywhere without seeing someone i know

and because i just found out that my cousins are some of the pretty ones :[

fort worth has some pretty swell viets as well and we have amazing bobatea

and i think nhu loan is kinda pretty not really gorgeous or anything

i mean for her age she looks sooo old and too skinny(in the facial area)! but i mean if she were older they it would look better?

her face looks like a square too hahah and when she preforms its usually in these skimpy outfits

(at least those few thousand times i've seen her)

*gag* i mean this one time "backstage" if you will her boob fell out of her dress im sure my dad liked it but i like threw my jacket at her and this was at a freaking CATHOLIC CHURCH

it was saggy and old looking hahaha one of the worst moments ever!

:D it was funny though

Guest Inconnu

^ Eww... that sounds awkward. o_o I think she's pretty, but yeah, she

does look too old for her age. Did she do any surgery?

^ hmm. tun's a cutie (: i'm not liking the red-shirt picture though. :crazy: & in the last pic, the angle & nose gives off a kim hee chul vibe~ :blink:

Yeah... I AGREE. Tun in the last picture reminded me of Kim Heechul. HOT. =]

Thanks yuyugirl009.

Guest Swtess

A lot of guys think Nhu Loan is hot.

I heard stories of when a friend invited her to sing at their wedding. Never heard any comments of her singing, but heard a lot on how hot she is. :lol:

Waa...Tun looks pretty cute. He looks pretty plain in the school uniform though, but seems diff. in normal clothes. Probly the hair

Guest blue_shoe

^^Nhu Loan is drop dead gorgerous.

I like Minh Thi from Van Son too.

Some new of Tun

677dfv1.jpg

That's close to where I live in VN, very close. =]

Guest yuyugirl009

^ OMG you can like totally stalk him when you visit vietnam

there are tooo many viets here

its not that great i mean tehre are some really good looking and all

but theyre mean too hahaha

houston is overpopulated with asians

i dont know why but it is i hate it cant go anywhere without seeing someone i know

and because i just found out that my cousins are some of the pretty ones :[

fort worth has some pretty swell viets as well and we have amazing bobatea

and i think nhu loan is kinda pretty not really gorgeous or anything

i mean for her age she looks sooo old and too skinny(in the facial area)! but i mean if she were older they it would look better?

her face looks like a square too hahah and when she preforms its usually in these skimpy outfits

(at least those few thousand times i've seen her)

*gag* i mean this one time "backstage" if you will her boob fell out of her dress im sure my dad liked it but i like threw my jacket at her and this was at a freaking CATHOLIC CHURCH

it was saggy and old looking hahaha one of the worst moments ever!

:D it was funny though

Her boobs showed? Hahahaha...I

wouldn't really care. She used to be a

model and showing chest isn't a

problem for models. I think she's

gorgerous.

OMG. Tun does look like Hee

Chul in the last pic.I didn't notice it.

Guest PhungiePoo

Andy is not gay. He's my brother! I'm really sorry but don't guess it so far guys.

Frankly, Andy is absolutely not gay.

that looks really funny, cuz ur like Andy is absolutely not gay, then ur signature says 'Nobody Knows...' lmao... haha anyways yea.. that was random, by the way, what's andy's my space??? or yahoo blog.. or w/e.. i'm curious on what everyone's been referring to on his page... :blush:

Guest Inconnu

^ here's his 360... he doesnt update much anymore... or

his xanga. T__T BUT YOU CAN TALK TO HIM ON HIS SOOMPI's

MEMBERS 411! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-_P2assc9cqr2ygib_h8qOS8T

TRAN THANH SON's BREAKING NEWS!~

(haha, for any of you that cares about whether he updates or not :tongue2: )

Anyways, he wont be updating for awhile... apparently on his blog he

wrote that he'll be busy from traveling to Bangkok and then to Hong Kong.

So... we wont be seeing his face for awhile... :sweatingbullets:

^^Nhu Loan is drop dead gorgerous.

I like Minh Thi from Van Son too.

Some new of Tun

i know this guy ^^.. his name is actually Rin though.... cuz i have his ym and it's actually Rin... ^^;; i can assure about that....

but yeah... i heard he's a... player... :blink:

but he IS indeed CUTEEEE :wub:

Guest Trinnie

i mean boobs are like nothing

i have my own

but hers looked....old

hahahah it was grodie i think its cause she tans too much

anyways

that guys puuuurty cute

he looks like the guy that works at taco cabana named huy(jae)

only hes darker and has nice pouty lips...they look kissable hahahaha

Guest despondent

Oh wow, I love Jame's hair. :D Seriously, it's awesome. He has a myspace? Can I have the link? I want to see it. Please and thank you. ^_^ Oh wow, I just saw his fiancee, she's really pretty. I'd bet their kids would turn out so gorgeous.

Guest JaCkiie

Oh wow, I love Jame's hair. :D Seriously, it's awesome. He has a myspace? Can I have the link? I want to see it. Please and thank you. ^_^ Oh wow, I just saw his fiancee, she's really pretty. I'd bet their kids would turn out so gorgeous.

Yeps his has a myspace :) Here it is : http://www.myspace.com/dr3amin_J And if you want, here's Rowie's: http://profile.myspace.com/xorowiexo

And I know what you mean, their kids would be stunning, they could be one of the first Viet kid net idols :D

that looks really funny, cuz ur like Andy is absolutely not gay, then ur signature says 'Nobody Knows...' lmao... haha anyways yea.. that was random, by the way, what's andy's my space??? or yahoo blog.. or w/e.. i'm curious on what everyone's been referring to on his page...

Andy's myspace is http://www.myspace.com/dr69on :)

and :lol::lol::lol: For those who are interested, this is TTS's Myspace page. Lmao he sure loves Paris. http://www.myspace.com/fung_fun9

And his default picture O.O" no comment.

Guest xXSJloveXx

i know this guy ^^.. his name is actually Rin though.... cuz i have his ym and it's actually Rin... ^^;; i can assure about that....

but yeah... i heard he's a... player... :blink:

but he IS indeed CUTEEEE :wub:

Lol thats a faker Yuyu, Rin is who knows WHO but absolutely NOT the guy in the picture. Cuz I've seen the real Tun on cam before, and I asked him about Rin or watever he said he have no idea XD

Archived