☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest myname_boa_betheone

BAO THY HAS PLASTIC SURGERY! SHE IS JUST AVERAGE BEFORE HAVING PLASTIC SURGERY! ^^

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest je_amourx

So whats with the whole dispute about the two girls? ............... What are they popular for?

By the way, what is "Miss Audition"? Why do they play kpop music throughout the show? ... I just don't understand that

I find the two girls cute but nothing that is appealing.

Guest Inconnu

eeehhh.... Inconnu.... :sweatingbullets: it seems like ur trying to convince me that I should prefer Ngoc Anh better or something... ^^;; mite not be like it... but tat's what i feel when i read the comment tat you quoted mine =) ....

I never say Ngoc Anh is not beautiful or whatever... blah!... I just prefer Bao Thy over Ngoc Anh because I like Bao Thy better. I like Bao Thy's look better too even though Ngoc Anh is still beautiful herself =) ... and she's not overly cute or trying to be cute at all... if u compare to most of the people posted in this thread... she's just an insignificant minor -_- ... her intro was indeed kinda corny... but look at the whole intro of the contestants, she wasn't the only one 0.0 when i watched it, some other girls' intros sounded so fake.... like their words were all nice and stuff but their expressions expressed the opposite o.o

but whatever... i don't want this as a war between Ngoc Anh and Bao Thy's fans.... since i'm not anyone's fan anyways... i just like Bao Thy better because I listened to her songs and LOVED them all.. while i never heard any from Ngoc Anh... and as a model, well.... it also depends on the photographer too.... :rolleyes:

I would call this bashing, not judging anymore --''

edit;

Okay... to make this simple, short, and not to cause anymore argument in this thread:

I think you either misread my post or you misunderstood it. Didnt you read the part where

I wrote "Anyways, I respect your opinions but yeah, I know her dancing is better but I still

prefer Ngoc Anh over her."

Now that's over and done with... I never intended to make you think as if you needed to change

your opinions about Bao Thy. Everything is a misunderstanding then and I apologize if it seems

that way. :] We're all happy now, yes?

So whats with the whole dispute about the two girls? ............... What are they popular for?

By the way, what is "Miss Audition"? Why do they play kpop music throughout the show? ... I just don't understand that

I find the two girls cute but nothing that is appealing.

Haha, its not really a dispute. I dont even see why it should be...

Ngoc Anh is the winner of Miss Audition while Bao Thy didnt win

but received more fame. Like soymilk said on the post below...

"MISS AUDITON IS BASED ON A KOREAN MUSIC/DANCE GAME CALLED "AUDITION"!! its kinda like DDR in a way"

Yes, they do play KPOP inspired music throughout the show.

Guest Inconnu

^ lol, yep... :mellow: You know what... im going

to just edit my earlier post and let it end here. Honestly, I dont

even see how it ended up to be a fight... its purely

based on opinions and the person's POV to whose

more attractive... lol >__> What a childish thing to

argue about...

MISS AUDITON IS BASED ON A KOREAN MUSIC/DANCE ONLINE GAME CALLED "AUDITION"!! its kinda like DDR in a way

and the reason why they played korean music because the game "audition" is in korean and only played korean songs! duh!! even the set almost looks like the game. the intro is the game.. so yeah dont say youre disappointed because they're not playing original Vietnamese music. i like how they change the lyrics to vietnamese and use that instead of playing vietnamese music.

Guest Inconnu

^ Ah... and all this time I thought it was some sort of talent show... no wonder

when I watched it I thought it reminded me of something... Thanks for explaining!

DUY

Unseen pictures. I dont think this is new considering how his hair looks shorter on here.

97d3cy6.jpg

548fdp2.jpg

030220071889br5.jpg

TRAN THANH SON

Some unseen as well. I hope no one posted these before... I like looking at his

pictures... despite the fact that hes a jerk... >< Oh, and is his English name

Preston? o____o I went on his xanga and that's what it says.... haha, somehow

I cant see him as a "Preston". I think hes a huge fan of Paris Hilton. x_x

fungface3gb5.jpg

untitled3ln4.jpg

untitled4zu9.jpg

untitled8ns0.jpg

untitled6us2.jpg

untitled5zf1.jpg

untitled9ii3.jpg

untitled10sn0.jpg

z76288933ll4.jpg

untitled11sd5.jpg

z80570292gr7.jpg

LINH

428013524f022e9d734dv9.jpg

428035471f075cacd3eqz4.jpg

42803608605c2b61737fu5.jpg

429295936d4a731f799xk5.jpg

^ her&her bf

hnhnh020bu8.jpg

img0323td7.jpg

1410px8.jpg

^ her recent picture... she cut off her hair

a9dcer0.jpg

^ she reminds me of Shin SolGi in this picture.

Guest chuiee

some of these ppl dont look viet!

do they live in vietnam or they are just viet but live in other parts of the world?

Guest AAgurl789

do they live in vietnam or they are just viet but live in other parts of the world?

To me, there are no specific looks for viets cause vietnam has different climates and different climates yields different looking people. There is no such thing as a specific viet, korean, thai, chinese look since if you visit those other uhlzzangs threads, then one ethnicity looks very similiar to another ethnicity. There are individuals within a certain ethnicity that has big eyes, small eyes, flat/tall nose, light skin/dark skin. Threads are accusing so and so of looking Korean, chinese, etc etc., truth be told is that they are whatever ethnicity they are. I can post up a bunch of Thai, Korean, chinese, etc. and I can honestly tell you that you will and cannot tell the difference between the ethnicity. you think you can, but no you can't. Just look at the Thai thread for instance (just an example), just because they don't fit what you think of a southeastern country doesn't mean that they are not 100% Thai! asia is a "melting pot." period.

I just had to say that because I am sick of people accusing a certain individual of looking blah blah...

Guest Inconnu

LINH is cute. she has that fresh look going on.

i dont think this pic is tts.

http://img471.imageshack.us/img471/354/untitled11sd5.jpg

I think it is him actually... o_o That's the same usual nose... I think

its the way he smiles, right? Yeah, at first I didnt think it was him either

but then I looked closely and yup... that's him alright. xD

Besides... TTS is too overly confident... using someone else's

picture is probably something he'd never even thought

of doing because he's probably in love with his face already

anyways. lol. Maybe I could be wrong though because looking

at the picture again... it really doesnt look like him. o_o

Most of the people here live in Vietnam. ^^ lol, you're not the

first to say that these people dont look Vietnamese...

and very well said AAgurl789. I completely agree with you.

Guest despondent

Duy's cute ! :) You guys should PM one of the mods and asked them to pin this topic up, since the chinese net idol one is pinned why not the vietnamese one too. :D

Guest f0reveralways

images1163935ll07rt5.th.jpg

i really like that picture ^^

i think its safe to say that that's my favorite bao thy picture right there ^

the hot guy helps too :rolleyes:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/9955/untitled3ln4.jpg

HE'S SO CUTE .

AUDITION IS A DANCING GAME PLAY BY FINGER ,RIGHT???

yeh u use those left right up down arrow keys on your keyboard. i played it and i suck.. haha

more info on the game here :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audition_Online

http://www.auditionsea.com/

and yeah that pic i said that wasnt tts... im like 100% POSITIVE THAT NOT HIM! c'mon look at it .. its pretty obvious dont u think?

Archived