• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jolie pomme

^ Here you go:

o_o Its only the introduction part... I cant seem to find the whole show. x_x

Ah, thanks.

The video made me laugh, was it for some high school or something? But Ngoc Anh was deffinitely the best, all the other girls were trying to hard plus she didn't have a weird kpop inspired outfit on. :/

Guest nancxy

Thank you Iconnu for your continuous updates/spams!

Duy looks so hot <3 & TTS looks normal to me now :o

Ngoc Anh is pretty, and Bao Thy is cute (: but in this picture Bao Thy looks prettier x)

This picture of TJ reminds me of TTS. He takes some interesting pictures (: lol

SinnedAngel: She looks really pretty! Post more ^^

&& Jenny, welcome back! I'm lookin forward for Leo's pictures! (;

Guest Inconnu

irie Wahh! Thanks for the pictures! I like this photoshoot! ^^ Ngoc Anh is seriously beautiful...

I wonder if she had anything done on her face. Anyways, the first picture reminded me of a horror

movie... o_o Maybe because the photoshoot is called "The Sisters" it reminded me a bit of "The Tale

of Two Sisters". xD Haha. But thanks anyways! Do you have anymore pictures? :] I love their outfits

in there... especially the first outfit that Ngoc Anh wore in the first picture.

nancxy Hehe, youre welcomee! Yeah, I agree, when I saw that picture I was kinda suererprised...

Bao Thy's eyes looks bigger than usual. o_o BTW, who's Leo? Haha...

jolie pomme Yeah, that's another reason why I liked Ngoc Anh over all the other girls...

I have to admit... I was kinda disappointed with the Audition. Most of the songs were Korean

inspired. I have nothing against that but I was hoping for something original and more Vietnamese?

And nah... this wasnt some High School competition... Just a talent audition basically.

The 2nd contestant who was 15 yrs old... she made me laugh o_o her walk was very tomboyish, lol.

Oh em gee, that was like, really kind of racist :blink: . But hey, I'm half French and half Vietnamese. :x Vietnamese on my mom's side French on my dad's side ... I'm PROUD to be Frenchanese! More proud of my Vietnamese side though :] And also, what are you huh? Whatever you are, you don't see us discriminating your looks.

I clearly have no idea who she is but I think she is really really pretty ^^

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/Ri...MellyNguyen.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/Ri...nashi/Melly.jpg

I agree with you... shes pretty! But she looks familiar... she reminds me

of some Chinese Uhljjang....

Guest Swtess

^ It's cause the game Audition has basically all korean songs on it and they're basing the contest on that isn't it?

Personally I don't like Bao Thy that much. I think the reason she's more popular is cause she sang 10 Minutes, Please Tell My Why and those other songs. Plus she's overly cute. In pictures I've seen of her, they're all the same uber cutesy poses that's totally fake. I don't think she can dance that well either. None of them stood out to me and I just thought the whole choreography for the girls were just overly bad. I was happy when Ngoc Anh won.

Here's the link to the whole show if someone wants to watch it. Click

Guest hotmonkey

ngoc anh looks prettier in motion .... where as bao thy only looks good in photo!

ngoc anh picture

ngoc anh is so young she is only 18/19 years old!

vtc_2743_anh4.jpg

Picture136.jpg

Guest jolie pomme

^ wow really she looks older than that.

Bao Thy was deffinitely lipsyncing during her 10 min performance. I rather them sing well and not dance than dance like a crazy person get tired and have to lip sync.

The second girl walked funny too, it was cute though, she was like a kid. :P

Anyways I wonder why this girl isn't more well known shes pretty even though you can't really see her eyes. whats her name?

310387566_051b3544f0.jpg310387561_e9eba05e0a.jpg

I like this one shes hogging the whole picture.:P

310376443_c8320bd8dc.jpg310386595_56a20b83c1.jpg

310385168_b9367720a0.jpg310376437_0bb2389cba.jpg

322154856_b2264c5cf9.jpg322154855_fb5ba5f562.jpg

310376433_47203f8bbb.jpg402f.jpg

322155519_4ba0be3521.jpg

Guest hotmonkey

^^^ yeah ngoc anh is young she was born in 1988!

oh those pictures of BT looks so airbrushed

here is a non airbrushed pic of BT

vtc_2753_anh13.jpg

Guest blue_shoe

^ Here you go:

o_o Its only the introduction part... I cant seem to find the whole show. x_x

Uhm, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder btwn the disputes of Ngoc Anh and Bao Thy. Honestly, I seriously don't know them until this thread, so basing it on LOOKS PURELY, I like BAO THY looks way more than Ngoc Anh. Ngoc Anh looks like a normal vietnamese girl at my college.

By the way, what's that korean song call in the youtube, the first one. It's good.

Also, I keep checking this thread, and honestly it doesn't do vietnamese people justice even with ulzanggs. I think most of the people I see at my colleges are way prettier than pics post here.

Guest hotmonkey

Uhm, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder btwn the disputes of Ngoc Anh and Bao Thy. Honestly, I seriously don't know them until this thread, so basing it on LOOKS PURELY, I like BAO THY looks way more than Ngoc Anh. Ngoc Anh looks like a normal vietnamese girl at my college.

By the way, what's that korean song call in the youtube, the first one. It's good.

Also, I keep checking this thread, and honestly it doesn't do vietnamese people justice even with ulzanggs. I think most of the people I see at my colleges are way prettier than pics post here.

true there are prettier viet out there But the problem is that those pretty viet don't put their pictures online lol .... they probably have a life unlike me :tears:

Guest Inconnu

If you feel that the girls/guys whom are posted here don't defy the beauty of Vietnamese

people, then why dont you share us some pictures? None of us are stopping you

from posting pictures... I mean, instead of complaining about what's being posted

you should contribute. Like you said, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. They might

not seem attractive to you but im sure to others they are attractive. Even though

these people do not define your type of beauty then you should post your own. Like

how you think Bao Thy looks more prettier than Ngoc Anh while I think different. Bao Thy

eyes doesnt give her a glow, she doesnt stand out to me, and in all the pictures she looks

the same. So its obvious that both of us dont seem to have the same taste but I dont mind

if you post some pictures of girls/guys that you find attractive. Heck, it'll be a big help

since this thread needs more people anyways. ^^

edit; I just realized... Ngoc Anh has a little resemblance to Nhu Loan. o_o Maybe its

just me... lol.

Guest JooLee

if youre talking abut the one where the guys were dancing to it... not very well by the way...lol

its by 1 tym called one love

except they labeled it as online love for the perf.... hehe ^^

Bao Thy eyes doesnt give her a glow, she doesnt stand out to me, and in all the pictures she looks the same.

I know huh! sorry to the bao thy fans but in almost all her pictures she does this weird mouth thing.... so annoying -__-

Example= http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7351/33...4be9d411gi3.jpg

Guest Inconnu

^ Sorry for being off topic but... I LOVE YOUR ICON!<3 xD

Haha. I miss Yul.

BRYAN

I havent seen him around this thread lately... not to mention, he closed down his

360 T___T Im stalking Bao Thy's 360 everyday now, hoping to see if he revived

his blog... LOL. No luck so far. Here are some unseen pictures I snagged from

BT's blog of her brother.

62b4oz6.jpg

^ apparently his birthday is during Tet =D haha, lucky guy.

27364946213c7defe6edp3.jpg

27642550642aba81550dr2.jpg

422316914ede9adb715rl4.jpg

eeehhh.... Inconnu.... :sweatingbullets: it seems like ur trying to convince me that I should prefer Ngoc Anh better or something... ^^;; mite not be like it... but tat's what i feel when i read the comment tat you quoted mine =) ....

I never say Ngoc Anh is not beautiful or whatever... blah!... I just prefer Bao Thy over Ngoc Anh because I like Bao Thy better. I like Bao Thy's look better too even though Ngoc Anh is still beautiful herself =) ... and she's not overly cute or trying to be cute at all... if u compare to most of the people posted in this thread... she's just an insignificant minor -_- ... her intro was indeed kinda corny... but look at the whole intro of the contestants, she wasn't the only one 0.0 when i watched it, some other girls' intros sounded so fake.... like their words were all nice and stuff but their expressions expressed the opposite o.o

but whatever... i don't want this as a war between Ngoc Anh and Bao Thy's fans.... since i'm not anyone's fan anyways... i just like Bao Thy better because I listened to her songs and LOVED them all.. while i never heard any from Ngoc Anh... and as a model, well.... it also depends on the photographer too.... :rolleyes:

I personally dont like Bao Thy, but I never said anything like "Wow, shes such

a wh*re! Did you know, she dated BLAHBLAHBLAH more then... 123123 times?!"

I would call this bashing, not judging anymore --''

Guest AAgurl789

No worry discussions of BT and Ngoc Anh k guys..*huggies*

Here's for the BT fans..i tried finding pictures of Ngoc Anh, but only found old ones...and I will be on the lookout for more viets as I go looking. ^^

296205555_51194bc471_o.jpg

"wedding pictures"

images1163921_ll01.jpg

images1163923_ll02.jpg

images1163927_ll04.jpg

images1163929_ll05.jpg

images1163933_ll06.jpg

images1163935_ll07.jpg

images1163939_ll09.jpg

images1163973_02.jpg

For fans of BT, here are some recommended websites for her. =0

http://baothy.vn/