☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest LANNERZZZ

are my eyes correct? this is the first time ive seen this thread on the 2nd page of celeb pictures.

anyways, great pictures, TTS looks a bit different...ahem.. his nose

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotmonkey

^ LOL... TTS does look really normal. Finally. :blink:

I wonder how long ago this was... hmm...

i agree!!! TTS finally looking normal lol .... he looks weird now....

Guest Inconnu

NGOC ANH

I was watching the Miss Audition introduction part earlier where all the girls

introduce themselves. I think Ngoc Anh was the only one that looked

'natural'. Every other girl tried to be 'cutesy'... its actually really

annoying. :rolleyes: Sorry Bao Thy fans, but I have to say... she

irks me... she literally annoys me for some reason... Her introduction

was a bit fake and she tried too hard to act cute. o_o She did something

like "I am going to show you my emotions, teehee~!!" ... and later she

did something like "When im happy, I do this! *smiles innocently* and

when im sad, I put my hands on my chin and do this *frowns*" ........

Im sorry but that part was probably the most stupidest thing anyone

can ever do for an introduction. Her audition wasnt even that great...

im surprised shes more popular than Ngoc Anh... personally I think Ngoc

Anh deserved to win because shes very natural and not one bit fake.

*takes in deep breath* sorry, I vented a bit. -__-;;

picture064ur1.jpg

ngocanhmc77gx8.jpg

ngocanhmc54oj7.jpg

ngocanhmc47ol4.jpg

ngocanhmc12we0.jpg

nana9resizepk0.jpg

dsc00518xf4.jpg

na0nakr8.jpg

image00406nq0.jpg

^ Bao Thy, ???, and Ngoc Anh

image131cb9.jpg

Guest hotmonkey

hey ngoc anh is a member @ vn99 forum!!!!! ..... yeah i like her better than Bao thy too .... bao thy acts too fake .... like she tries too hard to be cute

ngoc anh is pretty!

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

I thought Ngoc Anh won Miss Audition.... :unsure:

I agree. I think she's better than Bao Thy. Sorry BT fans but yea.

I remember when Bao Thy was singing 'Please Tell Me Why' for the contest and in the beginning, she was acting all cute and stuff. I was like :blink:... Ok? xD

People! Also vote for the girls in the contest! They need votes too!

The guys have 210 comments for votes and girls only have 31.

Guest Inconnu

I thought Ngoc Anh won Miss Audition.... :unsure:

I agree. I think she's better than Bao Thy. Sorry BT fans but yea.

I remember when Bao Thy was singing 'Please Tell Me Why' for the contest and in the beginning, she was acting all cute and stuff. I was like :blink:... Ok? xD

People! Also vote for the girls in the contest! They need votes too!

The guys have 210 comments for votes and girls only have 31.

Yeah, she did win. xD Haha, I wasnt complaining about that, I was

complaining about the fact that Bao Thy became more popular

compared to Ngoc Anh ;P.

Guest momo08

i'd have to say i prefer Ngoc Anh more then BT as well...IMO she's prettier cuter and a little more natural looking. are there any more pix of her? haven't seent that much

Guest yuyugirl009

lolz guys...BT is ok...

Ngoc Anh has a glow on her, not the

cute glow. I think her has like a pretty

glow and something else that makes

her attractive.

Guest SinnedAngel

sorry but good looking viets don't exist. if they do they're usually mixed (like 1/4 french - which dilates their blood enough to make them more asian in features)

Oh em gee, that was like, really kind of racist :blink: . But hey, I'm half French and half Vietnamese. :x Vietnamese on my mom's side French on my dad's side ... I'm PROUD to be Frenchanese! More proud of my Vietnamese side though :] And also, what are you huh? Whatever you are, you don't see us discriminating your looks.

I clearly have no idea who she is but I think she is really really pretty ^^

MellyNguyen.jpg

Melly.jpg

Guest SinnedAngel

You know, my cousin Phi is a well known singer in Vietnam! He just won 1st place on a Vietnamese contest a couple months ago and he won $1000! :]

Guest SinnedAngel

NO OFFENSE, but viet people usually don´t look that good. most of these wannabes are fugly. they can´t even compare to korean uhlzzangs. this bao ti girl looks ok, but then she doesn´t look vietnamese. i bet she´s half chinese! and the sm trainee bora got tons of plastic surgery done, i don´t think she´ll ever make it far. the korean entertainment industry won´t accept half vietnamese people like her.

ROAR Another hater!! *claws at sarang_BOA*

Guest hotmonkey

^^^^ don't sweat the small stuff SinnedAngel....... those people are just jealous of viet people lol seriously if they are not jealous then why they have to say those things ....

eehhh... ^^;; even if you guys prefer Ngoc Anh... please don't say those stuff to BAo Thy... those words irk me much ^^;; it seems like those who judge people before you guys even know her ^^;;

the reason i think Bao Thy became more popular is because she signed the singer contract with Nguyễn Production [same production with Lương Bích Hữu (i think), Yến TRang&Yến Nhi] and many people know her through many songs that she sang... plus in Miss Audition, there was one part that all the girls dance together... to be brutally honest, but Ngoc Anh cudn't dance AT ALL ^^;; ... her facial expression looked like she was pissed or annoyed at something... or idk... but yea... in those Bao Thy stood out... I admit that Ngoc Anh is in a sense prettier than Bao Thy... but I prefer Bao Thy ^^;;

omg i haven´t been here for a month or so... how have you guys been? it´s good to see familiar faces here XD. anyways, i have new Bun X and Leo, i´ll share later. since this thread has been dominated by "girl netidols" lately XD

As for me, I prefer BT since she has lots of skills, and did really stood out =]

yayyy... i'm not the only one anymore atm :rolleyes: xD

it's not that Ngoc Anh isn't beautiful... it's just that i prefer Bao Thy as in singers... ^^;; plus i choose cute over beautiful :rolleyes:

oh... i see Mi Van

JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: *wave*

Guest Inconnu

eehhh... ^^;; even if you guys prefer Ngoc Anh... please don't say those stuff to BAo Thy... those words irk me much ^^;; it seems like those who judge people before you guys even know her ^^;;

the reason i think Bao Thy became more popular is because she signed the singer contract with Nguyễn Production [same production with Lương Bích Hữu (i think), Yến TRang&Yến Nhi] and many people know her through many songs that she sang... plus in Miss Audition, there was one part that all the girls dance together... to be brutally honest, but Ngoc Anh cudn't dance AT ALL ^^;; ... her facial expression looked like she was pissed or annoyed at something... or idk... but yea... in those Bao Thy stood out... I admit that Ngoc Anh is in a sense prettier than Bao Thy... but I prefer Bao Thy ^^;;

^ Honestly, I think its okay to judge people on here, especially the gals/guys being

posted on here as net idols. After all, it is an uhljjang board where people's facial

features ARE being criticized because beauty is a word that cant be defined by just

one person.

I personally dont like Bao Thy, but I never said anything like "Wow, shes such

a wh*re! Did you know, she dated BLAHBLAHBLAH more then... 123123 times?!"

Noooo wayyy~ I would never say those things! >__<

Like you said, I dont know her personally so thats why I didnt say anything

about her character. I just said that from an outsider's POV, she seems

as if shes trying TOO hard to be cute... I like cute girls, but when they overdo

it... its kinda pathetic.

Anyways, I respect your opinions but yeah, I know her dancing is better but I still

prefer Ngoc Anh over her... I mean, if she didnt try to act so cute, I probably would

have preferred her but eh... Ngoc Anh stood out for me. ;P

edit; Wow, 2nd time in a row owning a page xD BRB WITH UPDATES THEN!

--------------

DUY

Wooo! Look what I have! xD Unseen Duy picturesss ;] haha.. man, I like his style.

His bike is kinda wimpy though. -_- HAHA.

hnhnh109vb9.jpg

hnhnh111bz1.jpg

image050vu4.jpg

image069sb2.jpg

^ much better Bike... o_O! xD

TRAN THANH SON

Hm... I dont think these have been posted... these are unphotoshopped pictures

of TTS... I found them when I was browsing through Bao Thy's blog.

He looks pretty cute still... I dont like the way he did his bangs though. :crazy:

3385838266b64fb2128xh6.jpg

3385915599a4be9d411gi3.jpg

338583819c64f3d15ffzt4.jpg

Guest jolie pomme

I've never seen the Audition show, but from pictures I prefer Ngoc Anh. Bao Thy acts very cutesy not that theres anything wrong with that I just like Ngoc better. I wanted that name when I was a kid by the way. Anyways where can I see the show or clips?

Archived