• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Muhahaa

Wow... so many pretty people.^_^

*edit*

I guess I have to take these pix out... haven't got her permission yet

Guest momo08

omg long time no see thread fellas!! how've you guys been? wow this thread is growing at lightning speed, is there a reason why it's not pinned yet?

---

i just wanna take some time to say thank you to the viet uhlzzang contest judges for letting me be part of the top 5 girls!! i was so busy with the office work recently and haven't got much time on the net anymore..so i just realized today.. o_O

---

mannn those bim bim pix are.... O_O i think he should post more. i know bim bim's a soompier, but does he post often? or does he have a 411 page?

---

TTS is pretty average imo, and after reading his blog, i'm even MORE annoyed, cuz i think he's got a really crappy personality..anyways, i prefer andy over him

---

i love choco (rainnie)'s hair..looks good on her

---

hey random_azn i'll be in VN in july, do u know any good shopping spots?

Guest bimbim_vn

momo08: If you are in Hochiminh City, Saigon square is the best choice for you ;) i think maybe, i'll also be back VN in July. It will be so nice if i can meet u haha :P

i will be here more often, but im too buzy with my work for 2! magazine and my final exam >"< try my best.

btw, Congratulation for the ulzzang contest! ;)

Guest Inconnu

^ whos the girl in the pix with andy? very cute

That's Chibi, shes friends with TTS and Andy, ^^

But I think she photoshopped that picture... haha... she

doesnt really look like that... slightly... but not really.

--------------

:ph34r: Well... just a bit of hair change can really help. Andy doesnt look so bad,

TTS looks average.

edit; lol... I just checked the Uhljjang contest... o_o

Girls only have 31 votes while guys have 210. x___x;;

And I'm a bit surprised Quoc Tran is winning... IMO, his eyeliner

is a turn off. x_x

Guest roseltv

That's Chibi, shes friends with TTS and Andy, ^^

But I think she photoshopped that picture... haha... she

doesnt really look like that... slightly... but not really.

Haha...I know what you mean. She doesn't look that great in other pics, kinda average to me :mellow:

momo08: If you are in Hochiminh City, Saigon square is the best choice for you ;) i think maybe, i'll also be back VN in July. It will be so nice if i can meet u haha :P

i will be here more often, but im too buzy with my work for 2! magazine and my final exam >"< try my best.

btw, Congratulation for the ulzzang contest! ;)

:w00t: :w00t: i know that place!!!! It's the best shopping place ever!!! last summer i've been there only once with my friend... since i didn't have time to go back another once TT;; but it's awesome.... and i cud never remember the place's name after that until now... --'' thanks BimBim xD now i know that it's Saigon Square!!! xD haha it's soo gonna be one of my top priority places for shopping when i go back :P ... hmm Diamond PLaza tends to be a bit... expensive <_< ....well there's always market xD haha cheap clothes :P or clothing stores around the city too.. sah-weet!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

and btw, your 360 blast yesterday was funny xD "Đi chết?! Comment mà kô thấy trả lời nghĩa là chết rồi.. ?!" :D lolz xD

edit; lol... I just checked the Uhljjang contest... o_o

Girls only have 31 votes while guys have 210. x___x;;

And I'm a bit surprised Quoc Tran is winning... IMO, his eyeliner

is a turn off. x_x

yep yep xD haha isn't that crazy xD maybe people were too lazy to scroll down another blog bc the guy blog is the only blog they can see when they enter the ulzzang blog --''

tat's why we're thinking of making a forum for the contest if there would be one annually... -__-'' what would you guys think?! ^_^

uhm... Quoc Tran just requested to change his displayed pictures not long ago... his before pics look better [without the eyeliner and such] .... and uhmmm... i cant really say anything about him winning or not xD well.. it's a popularity contest, so if he promotes himself well to this fans/friends, he would get more votes... ^^;;

and TTS... -_- i think if he doesn't ps his pics or attempt cute poses, he looks just average... maybe less than average -_-''

Archived