h4.jpg

h5.jpg

h6.jpg

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotmonkey

i don't really like yeah 1.com because the people there always the same style .... it gets to be boring ya know......

Guest f0reveralways

22471132qb3.th.jpg

wow i thought those 2 guys on the top left were kissing at first.. :sweatingbullets:

h3xx4.th.jpg

wow. huge hair on the right.. and.... cars? where are they? :blink:

edit: ahh it must be in like district 1 or something. the vietnam i know isn't like that at all :/ i've never been to that area. :mellow:

Guest hotmonkey

vietnam is not that poor ya know there r cars there .....

and it looks like they r in saigon

some girl i found through myspace again hehehehe

trang

m_b4aa8dffd2a017f0c2acf37b6d3bfe5b.jpg

Guest blue_shoe

don't usually comment around the forum but in this subject, I would like to.

It is most likely true that the Hanoian kids from the pictures posted are kids/grandkids of government officials (commies) because only these kids would have the money to splurge on those fashionable attires. Believe me, fashionable clothings in Vietnam are NOT cheap for the Vietnamese living there. Their shirt can come up to 80,000 or 150,000 Vietnamese dollars at the cheapest and the last time I checked, my aunt works 6 hours a day for only 30,000 VN dollars (which = $2.00/day over here).

Most of the population (the kids who are not born into the wealthy life or have parents who are governmental officials) would NOT be able to afford these kinds of clothes that these so called "uhlzzangs" wear.

Fashion may look like it has changed a lot in Vietnam from these pictures but if you actually come back to the country and walk around to see the people living there, most likely that you won't see kids in these types of clothing. They have more important things to worry about like putting food on their table than walk around posing like "uhlzzang" like these kids here <_< ...

edited--personally, i think a lot of people being posted (especially the guys), they look absolutely ridiculous :crazy: . They're just trying to hard...

that's my two cents.

mann i truly dont get their fashion...look at what the girl's wearing, top part is LONG SLEEVE blouse underneath a WOOLEN vest...bottom part is SHORT SHORTS with flip flops..

last time i went, it was so friggin hot there..but if you tell me it might've been cooler on that day, well check out her short shorts..

ahhhhhhhhhhh its so confusing..i think they try too hard..to look cute and fashionable, i dunno. i work in the fashion industry, and i know this particular outfit would be a big fat NO NO

other then that, she's cute, and i really envy her legs O_O

Yeah they're trying too hard. When I went back to Vietnam, there were bunch of cute guys, regular cute guys. When did this ulzangg metamorphasis happened?

Well there are rich people who aren't commies, but since vietnam is so corrupted, they probably have to suck commies butt to be rich, hence they're kinda commies.

Also, most of my family members have high nose. Unfortunately, I get the average nose genes even though both my parents have high nose.

Guest xXSJloveXx

wow i thought those 2 guys on the top left were kissing at first.. :sweatingbullets:

wow. huge hair on the right.. and.... cars? where are they? :blink:

edit: ahh it must be in like district 1 or something. the vietnam i know isn't like that at all :/ i've never been to that area. :mellow:

Huge hair on the right haha thats funny, well he's half korean/vietnamese ^^ . And they're in SG. I guess you havent been to VN in years?? o_o lol

And those people are just wants to looks good, give them a break :sweatingbullets:

Guest f0reveralways

^ the kid with the power rangers looks like a mini-verson of my chemistry teacher... lol.

Huge hair on the right haha thats funny, well he's half korean/vietnamese ^^ . And they're in SG. I guess you havent been to VN in years?? o_o lol

And those people are just wants to looks good, give them a break :sweatingbullets:

asfdsaf everytime i read "SG" i think "singapore" .____. and then i'm like.. 'oh right. saigon.' :rolleyes:

hmm.. i always wondered what a korean/vietnamese person would look like :blink: if only the picture was bigger :D

last time i went to vietnam was 5-6 years ago.. :rolleyes: BUT, my parents have gone november 2006 (same time around angelina jolie and brad pitt.. :)) and the videos they took look like the same old vietnam i remember :sweatingbullets: oh well. "SG" is big. there's probably lots of areas i still need to discover. lol.

where's baggio these days? (: he's like one of those true "cute guys, regular cute guys" :lol: but he is half french of course ^^

Guest hotmonkey

Huge hair on the right haha thats funny, well he's half korean/vietnamese ^^ .

oh my god if he is half korean then y does his hair looks like an afro???? :lol:

Guest ilovetakeshi

randoms kids that i found they are just so cute hahahahaha

31400623.071504b.jpg

73331722.WTOQmmuI.2.jpg

Hey Tav6, these are probably some of the greatest pictures you've posted -really cute!

Guest hotmonkey

huh???? ^^^ what are you talking about??? who is tav6?.... am i suppose to know you from somewhere or something???

Guest ilovetakeshi

huh???? ^^^ what are you talking about??? who is tav6?.... am i suppose to know you from somewhere or something???

You are Tav6 of course, silly. Let's not pretend now shall we lol. Anyway, that doesn't matter, I just wanted to say those are cute pictures, that's all.

Guest hotmonkey

You are Tav6 of course, silly. Let's not pretend now shall we lol. Anyway, that doesn't matter, I just wanted to say those are cute pictures, that's all.

huh? who are you????

i

Guest ilovetakeshi

huh? who are you????

i

Does it matter? You know who I am. My username says it all. Anyway, keep up the pictures of those cute kids!

Guest hotmonkey

Does it matter? You know who I am. My username says it all. Anyway, keep up the pictures of those cute kids!

yes it does because i feel like i am being stalk and don;t know who the stalker is

Guest ilovetakeshi

yes it does because i feel like i am being stalk and don;t know who the stalker is

I wouldn't waste my time. Besides, it's not rocket science to see that you're Tav6...ANYWAY, let's cut the talk and back on topic.

Guest hotmonkey

I wouldn't waste my time. Besides, it's not rocket science to see that you're Tav6...ANYWAY, let's cut the talk and back on topic.

Seriously WHAT are you talking about? who is this tav6 person? and why are you accussing me of pretending when i have no clue who you are ... I have never seen you post anything before

guys... please stop the conversation ^^ or else we'll be warned ^^;; :sweatingbullets: you can always use the PM option :)

yayy.. i topped the page!!! once in a while xD ahahaha

kk... i've been slacking off for a while.... now i'm back with pictures ^^^

these are the ones that made it to the second round of the contest!!! so give them an applause xD...

they're in alphabetical order according to their last names ^^

Top 5 girl ulzzangs:

1. Lisa Lê

lisaleuh6.jpg

2. Annie Nguyễn

annienguyenyf9.jpg

3. Mỹ Linh Nguyễn

mylinhnguyenuh9.jpg

4. Queenie Nguyễn

queenienguyenty7.jpg

5. Trish Nguyễn

trishnguyenth6.jpg

(1 Lê and 4 Nguyễns ... xD lolz :P .. tat was random :lol: )

Top 6 Boy Ulzzangs (there was a tie score for 5th place)

1. Gia Đoàn (Bim Bim)

bimbimut2.jpg

2. Văn Hồ

vanhouk3.jpg

3. Andy Hoàng

andyhoanghb4.jpg

4. Jimmy

jimmyvi3.jpg

5. Duy Lê

duylepa0.jpg

6. Quốc Trần

quoctranxz5.jpg

Voting Blogs Will be created tomorrow i assumed xD or Jackiee can help me do it xD lolz :P

but yea.. if you want to vote, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A 360 YAHOO ACCOUNT!!!!! Anyone can vote ^^

yayyy!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL =)

and for the ones that didn't make it that are soompiers, please don't feel down.. :( It's not that you're not pretty... Everyone is pretty inside and out ^^ *A HUG TO ALL OF YOU GUYS*

Guest JaCkiie

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS! And thanks to everyone for entering the contest and for helping out.

And yes, I'll help out with the voting blog since I'm now on holidays! Yayyys! And I'll try to get the voting blog up in a few hours so that we can get some exciting action happening! weeeeeee!

Archived