☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest hotmonkey

^^^ i agree with you ...... I have been to vietnam before and i can tell you plastic surgery is not a popular subject in vn at all .... sure there r viet that do plastic surgery just like other countries right? ...... but out of those that do plastic surgery most of them are old women like around their 40 and up ...... younger viet don;t seems to do much the younger crowd that i hang around never even talk about plastic surgery!

and some people here just can't believe that there r viet with tall nose .... WTH???? i mean yeah alot of viet have flat nose just like other asians .... but of course their are exceptions so i don;t understand y people think oh these kids must be rich and have money to do plastic surgery? i mean there r poor viets that have great nose so why can't rich viet kids have nice nose too? they r both viet too aren;'t they? and these kids don;t even photoshopped their pics and NOT ALL of them are rich either ....O_O and alot of these kids look VERY young like maybe around 14-18 .... r they even old enough for plastic surgery?

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JooLee

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5360/image041sq2.jpg

if he was my little brother i would spoil him silly <3333.

and oh my gaw i luv duy's pictures! but whos the girl with him TT0TT boo hoo hehehe

---RANDOM---

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/9716/dsc01164hg2.jpg

guys who wear sweaters like these are so hot >///< hehehe

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/4963/p1010071ui6.jpg

smoking and bowling at once... what a turn off. pick one! aim for the one thats no smoking heheh ^___^v

Guest je_amourx

I visit Vietnam almost every year. I can agree with the others that Plastic Surgery is not as common as it is in Korea( and other asian countries). Many reasons , but mainly because Vietnam's economy has not yet reach the level as HK or Korea's economic level yet. But we are getting there slowly. No one is perfect - so of course some people are blessed with high ridge nose and some aren't. But there are more with flat nose than others. Vietnamese are humans too, there are pretty and nonpretty people. I don't think wealth has anything to do with a person's nose ..

Back to topic, All these "uhlzzangs" that are being posted are probably rich, popular kids..IMO If you go to the streets in Vietnam, the common teenager in general do not all wear clothes like that. I mean unless fashion has changed drastically since last summer?...

Guest Inconnu

^ Those TTS picture are probably from Bangkok... im not sure. x_x TTS travels alot

because hes a model. =]

mann i truly dont get their fashion...look at what the girl's wearing, top part is LONG SLEEVE blouse underneath a WOOLEN vest...bottom part is SHORT SHORTS with flip flops..

last time i went, it was so friggin hot there..but if you tell me it might've been cooler on that day, well check out her short shorts..

ahhhhhhhhhhh its so confusing..i think they try too hard..to look cute and fashionable, i dunno. i work in the fashion industry, and i know this particular outfit would be a big fat NO NO

Haha, yeah, I actually like her vest... the only thing that's a turn off has to be the matching

white shorts and blouse. If you go back to Saigon, youd be amaze because SOOOO many

people wear jean jackets, its not even funny... lol. Either way, I dont think the outfit is all

that bad. I dont really like the fashion industry. People can wear what they want o_O.

You wear clothes to express your personnality, not to flaunt it in others' faces (but of course

there are a few people who do... -_-). Haha, if you think this outfit is bad, I'm guessing you're

not going to be a huge fan on Harajuku styles?

Inconnu- What's your name?? it's

hard to spell your username. ANDY IS HOT!!

those pix are awsome!

My name is Reese. ^^ Hehe....

The guy you posted does remind me of Cloud. o_o

Haha, he has a nice sideprofile as well.

Guest roseltv

Guest Inconnu

^ WHAT?! REALLY?! ;O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang... good looks runs in the family. T___T Both Duy and Bobby are pretty cute.

Duy is cuter though... but wow.. Duy looks more like the little brother. xD

hotmonkey The first girl you posted were pretty. Im just wondering, but do you know what these

models names are? x__x They are all pretty but I wonder if we can find more pictures of

them... like everyday sort of pictures. I prefer looking at regular pictures instead of the

modeling pictures.

jolie pomme Huh? XD They photoshopped their hair? What did they do exactly? o_O

anyways...

doing the girls spam I promised last time. ^^

HAI BANG

She was posted a long time ago... shes cute ^^, I like her hair color.

haibang1ab0.jpg

haibang2rz9.jpg

haibang3eq0.jpg

haibang4rh8.jpg

haibang5ab0.jpg

haibang53gv7.jpg

haibang54kt2.jpg

haibang70xy3.jpg

haibang71sf5.jpg

otto1070zz1.jpg

NIKKIE (NGOC)

She 's from the Cali, USA. ^^ Shes pretty.

duckielovahe0qi2.jpg

hufhdfdg5jb2.jpg

picture108wt4mn7.jpg

dgsdgsdgmj6jv7.jpg

picture0076rlxb1.jpg

picture543ewuv0.jpg

picture469krsj5.jpg

HIP

Unseen pictures.

2006122111160001sz2.jpg

img3651zu6.jpg

^ her with her girlfriend

2006122111180001aq5.jpg

img3722ox1.jpg

HANG

This girl lives in Japan right now but she is still very fluent in Vietnamese ^^

beiub039br1.jpg

beiub042qa4.jpg

^ the girl to the left

200711010164bc9.jpg

200711010180er8.jpg

200712230001ye0.jpg

200712230002bb6.jpg

200712010089fu1.jpg

060416150107vc6.jpg

20060708151534wj1.jpg

imag0015qd2.jpg

20060709143143uz0.jpg

NGOC ANH

Honestly, she is soooo much better looking then Bao Thy... I dont know why

BT always gets the attention but Ngoc Anh looks so much prettier compared

to BT.

09by5.jpg

^ her boyfriend

01kd9.jpg

5874kg6.jpg

111wu9.jpg

NGOC LINH

I think I posted two pictures of her in the front pages... cant remember.

ec65oz7.jpg

devilbp7.jpg

DONEE~ ^^

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

I agree. Ngoc Anh looks much prettier than Bao Thy. To me at least.

Why does BT get all the attention? And how did Nhim and his brother photoshop their hair? O_o

Guest hotmonkey

@Inconnu : i did post up her normal pictures long time ago i think it was on page 77 .....oh and her name is tran thanh thuy .... the girl that was in Miss VN USA thing but she did not win though

Guest JiPyO

Hoang

this is a friend of mine. he's popular on myspace. he's full viet i think. he's born in La.

and speaking of noses, i'm 100% sure his is real becuz hes never been to vn before.

i think you can't classify just one person for a nationality to have a nice nose. you're either born with a nice one or not.

its as simple as that. i have tons of viet friends that have nice noses and tons that have flat ones. whats wrong with that?

same as korean, taiwanese, chinese, etc. there are ppl who are ognna have tall or flat noses. not everyone is born the same way.

so we shuld just end this nonsense.

1185142018_l.jpg

1410213205_l.jpg

1544548268_l.png

l_e5924158b00730c7bcd8eed691fbe2de.jpg

l_861fcde887cdae69a857dbd162f19fac.jpg

Guest xXSJloveXx

Reese - Hip is her girlfriend's name, hers is PA ^^

Hai Bang is so cute, but she cant really sing (IMO) =_=

Guest yuyugirl009

I'm not a fan of Hai Bang...

I miss the old May Trang group.