☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kuty_vi3t_gurl

It's not me right? :ph34r:

Nhim's brother is so cute! I'd love to have a brother like him!

TTS.. . his hair only scares me more and more now :ph34r:

Tony's cute :D

I don't think it's you... When did you send your scores??I think im the last one who sent the scores >.< sorryyy everybodyyy

Guest je_amourx

OMG. the guy TONY that Inconnu posted looks like WANG LEE HOM? Anyone else sees that? He's got great features. Actually I find him really attractive, more "manly" than the other guys .. ^_^

Guest don'tpan!c

Inconnu: Thank you for the pics of Nhim and his little brother! They are both sooo cute. :wub: Nhim's brother beats my little brother when it comes to how cute they are. But it's okay, because I'm fine with how my brother looks. I just really don't like his hairstyle. lol.

OMG. the guy TONY that Inconnu posted looks like WANG LEE HOM? Anyone else sees that? He's got great features. Actually I find him really attractive, more "manly" than the other guys .. ^_^

Oh, I see it too. He does look like Wang Lee Hom!

Guest Inconnu

Yeah! LOL! I thought I was the only one too. ;D

He is cute, isnt he? I think he has this kind of vibe about him....

Someone posted his pictures in a Vietnamese forum and he has

like, pages and pages of comments from girls. Hes pretty popular.

Guest yuyugirl009

Inconnu- What's your name?? it's

hard to spell your username. ANDY IS HOT!!

those pix are awsome!

I haven't contribute much to this thread

Just random pix

DSC02044.jpg

^ I consider him cute...but some of his pix turn me off

DSCN3351.jpg

^ I just want to post this up here for no reason

sfsfsf.jpg

asdasdasds.jpg

da.jpg

dsadasd.jpg

dasd.jpg

sadasd.jpg

^ I love his hair. He looks good being a blonde.

And the the earring got me

Duy...if only it's bigger.

http://us.f6.yahoofs.com/blog/44ce125cz8e3...goo0CGBXfJLC0GW

Guest punkrocker2829

^ I just want to post this up here for no reason

sfsfsf.jpg

asdasdasds.jpg

he's cute! i like his hair too... reminds me of cloud of ff7. haha do u happen to have his name?

Guest yuyugirl009

^^ I don't play FF7 so I don't know who Cloud is.

I'm all for FF8 though.

and sadly, I don't know his name. He's in yeah1 though

Guest punkrocker2829

^^ I don't play FF7 so I don't know who Cloud is.

I'm all for FF8 though.

and sadly, I don't know his name. He's in yeah1 though

lol dont worry i play 8 too.. squall's cool. =)

but yea... what's a yeah1???

Guest XTINE__

yes with a population of 85 millions and most of them are poor .... yes there r no viet with tall nose naturally ... they all have to have plastic surgery (even when they don't have enough money to feed themselves) :rolleyes: just because u have ugly nose it does not mean the rest of the viet population have ugly nose

and also these people nose are not even tall they are just small not tall

oh here are normal and averge looking viet and these people are not rich ok .... they look too poor to have surgery

do they look like they got plastic surgery done to you?

SO NOT TRUE. that's just stereotyping viets.. i mean, i know plastic surgery is quite popular in vietnam, but that doesnt mean ALL are getting things done. i have a fairly high nose, and being 17, i'm quite sure i NEVER had plastic surgery done.

ANYWAY, i'm new to the thread. usually i'm just a quiet observer (i like looking at pics LOL), but that post was bugging me taha.

I've been meanning to post in here earlier, but it just kept growing and growing and growing, and it's hard to keep up.

Actually.. before this, i never knew viets had uhlzzangs. HAHA, i'm so outdated, i know.

Guest momo08

mann i truly dont get their fashion...look at what the girl's wearing, top part is LONG SLEEVE blouse underneath a WOOLEN vest...bottom part is SHORT SHORTS with flip flops..

last time i went, it was so friggin hot there..but if you tell me it might've been cooler on that day, well check out her short shorts..

ahhhhhhhhhhh its so confusing..i think they try too hard..to look cute and fashionable, i dunno. i work in the fashion industry, and i know this particular outfit would be a big fat NO NO

other then that, she's cute, and i really envy her legs O_O

Guest hotmonkey

SO NOT TRUE. that's just stereotyping viets.. i mean, i know plastic surgery is quite popular in vietnam, but that doesnt mean ALL are getting things done. i have a fairly high nose, and being 17, i'm quite sure i NEVER had plastic surgery done.

ANYWAY, i'm new to the thread. usually i'm just a quiet observer (i like looking at pics LOL), but that post was bugging me taha.

I've been meanning to post in here earlier, but it just kept growing and growing and growing, and it's hard to keep up.

Actually.. before this, i never knew viets had uhlzzangs. HAHA, i'm so outdated, i know.

i was being sarcastic when i said there r no viet with tall nose .... i was implying that they as in kimiCOUTURE and stephen probably think that ..... sorry if i did not make it clear :sweatingbullets:

Guest Se7enBoi

^ dunno what u guys think up there, but personally, I think plastic surgery is not popular in VN among the young generation. Old women in VN just do their eyes, but its not surgery, it's something like ... do a tattoo-job, i mean just to darken their eyes brown or to heart-shapen their lips, so they may look 'younger' somehow, and thats all. yes, some of them do a boobs implants (bo*m ngu*.c or 'boobs-pumping lol) , but its not popular at all

mann i truly dont get their fashion...look at what the girl's wearing, top part is LONG SLEEVE blouse underneath a WOOLEN vest...bottom part is SHORT SHORTS with flip flops..

last time i went, it was so friggin hot there..but if you tell me it might've been cooler on that day, well check out her short shorts..

ahhhhhhhhhhh its so confusing..i think they try too hard..to look cute and fashionable, i dunno. i work in the fashion industry, and i know this particular outfit would be a big fat NO NO

other then that, she's cute, and i really envy her legs O_O

many of them wear weird clothes, just to be eye-catching, you know

it's really hot in SG (almost the whole year), and i think she's just trying to have a 'cool' style lol

btw when i say the cute girl, i mean the girl in the pics at the end of my post :rolleyes:, but the girl in that pic is rather cute though hehe

Archived