• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wuyen

WAT DA HELL ?

i have a bunch of friends in HN and they AREN'T COMMIES' kids/ grand kids

& they wear expensive clothes n such.

wat makes u think ONLY those ppl have $ ?

U dun even go there yet and u make judgement on ppl?

Guest chu-phie

if you guys wana see some hot looking viet guys..

just take ONE ride on the mopeds around town and...

you'll be like this :o *gasp*

i think the guys still back i nvietnam are sooo much hotter hehe

Guest Se7enBoi

there are so much better looking Viet guys and girls in Vietnam, but they're not popular on the net. Some of them have a TOO WEALTHY family to care about the net, they just care about clubbing, shopping, etc, not being popular on the net, but outside, in real life, and you rarely can see their pics, but in real life, easily, just go to some pub/club in VN and you'll see, many many rich and good looking Viet

btw Viet RARELY have plastic surgery

the most SCANDALOUS model in VN famous for da plastic surgery is Phi Thanh Van, she's famous for her before/after face. She did almost her face (nose, lips, eyes) and her boobs. She was like "xau' nhu wy~", and now she is like "xau' do~ hon wy~ chut xi'u" haha. I think she's half-plastic lol. The reason she stated out is she wanna be a model, she wanna be famous and wanna have a guy to marry lol

Some pics of her

images1116813_PhiThanhVan_aStopAndGo4.jpg

PhiThanhVan_61006.jpg

small_71059.jpg

Guest what~the~vu

heck i have a high nose....no plastic surgery done here ppl...LOL

i believe a lot of viets get nose jobs. my mom got one when she was in vietnam, but its a good thingthat i inherited mine from my father. it all depends on the genes i guess.

my father is actually in one of those groups that are trying to reform the stuff in vietnam and then thinkings of the ppl here about vietnam. pretty crazy mini cooper.

if commies ever step foot into little saigon in california....prepare for a bashing like no other!! LOL

Guest kr0ssant

REGARDING VIET ULZZANG CONTEST

I believe that the results of the judging won't be released until one of the judges have completed scoring the contestants, so we apologise for the delay and I assure you it would be released within two days latest (but most likely in a few hours or tomorrow).

Its Ender isn't it? THAT SLACKER! lol

Guest d0rkifiedxl0ser

Jackie: Dear, you spelled "apologize" wrong xD . One of the judges still didn't finish judging?! I thought Vivian was busy or something. Who is it? Haha. I agree with Kross. It's probably Ender. That queen...

Anh hai: That girl looks kinda ugly even with the plastic surgery to me. I wonder what she looked like before it :vicx:.

yes with a population of 85 millions and most of them are poor .... yes there r no viet with tall nose naturally ... they all have to have plastic surgery (even when they don't have enough money to feed themselves) :rolleyes: just because u have ugly nose it does not mean the rest of the viet population have ugly nose

and also these people nose are not even tall they are just small not tall

oh here are normal and averge looking viet and these people are not rich ok .... they look too poor to have surgery

do they look like they got plastic surgery done to you?

there r more pictures but too lazy to post them

Never ONCE did I say that I believed Vietnamese people are unable to have beautiful noses, because that is obviously not the case, and don't you dare imply that something so idiotic ever once came from my mouth. All i said was that my mother told me that there is a lot of plastic surgery, cheap and dangerous plastic surgery, in Vietnam. How dare you blow something so simple and straightforward into something so cruel and hurtful? It must take one giant idiot to interpret what I had previously said the way YOU did. Idiot.

Guest hotmonkey

Never ONCE did I say that I believed Vietnamese people are unable to have beautiful noses, because that is obviously not the case, and don't you dare imply that something so idiotic ever once came from my mouth. All i said was that my mother told me that there is a lot of plastic surgery, cheap and dangerous plastic surgery, in Vietnam. How dare you blow something so simple and straightforward into something so cruel and hurtful? It must take one giant idiot to interpret what I had previously said the way YOU did. Idiot.

oh yeah read what stephen wrote then read what you wrote it is pretty obvious .... and also just so you know vietnam is not even on the list of having plastic surgery so what does that mean? and i don;t see you go around and say oh korea japan china etc has alot of cheap plastic surgery when someone say that korea japan china celebs have tall nose .....

Jackiee: thanks dear :( i feel soo bad ><'' oh yea.. she's done with it... so the results will be posted TONIGHT!!!!!! CHECK THEM OUT GUYS!!!!

Sorry for the postponing ><'' i feel sooo guilty ><''

the most SCANDALOUS model in VN famous for da plastic surgery is Phi Thanh Van, she's famous for her before/after face. She did almost her face (nose, lips, eyes) and her boobs. She was like "xau' nhu wy~", and now she is like "xau' do~ hon wy~ chut xi'u" haha. I think she's half-plastic lol. The reason she stated out is she wanna be a model, she wanna be famous and wanna have a guy to marry lol

hahaha.... xấu đỡ hơn quỉ một chút... :lol: hahahahahahahha u cracked me up xD hahaha ... she's not that pretty even after surgery either ><'' and too much make-up..... but oh well xD

Its Ender isn't it? THAT SLACKER! lol

Jackie: Dear, you spelled "apologize" wrong xD . One of the judges still didn't finish judging?! I thought Vivian was busy or something. Who is it? Haha. I agree with Kross. It's probably Ender. That queen...

hmmm surprisingly, Ender was the first one who sent in the scores xD everyone gives him an APPLAUSE!!!! :lol: haha

Guest hotmonkey

WAT DA HELL ?

i agree with you ..... my parents are from hanoi and my dad hate commies too :lol: not all hanoi people are Vietcong people

oh yeah read what stephen wrote then read what you wrote it is pretty obvious .... and also just so you know vietnam is not even on the list of having plastic surgery so what does that mean? and i don;t see you go around and say oh korea japan china etc has alot of cheap plastic surgery when someone say that korea japan china celebs have tall nose .....

I did, and it would appear as if you and I are both interpreting this differently. All I'm saying is that there IS plastic surgery in Vietnam, and is common amongst the social elite of Vietnam, not the beautiful nosed elite, just the elite in general. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if I understand what you mean by "vietnam is not even on the list of having plastic surgery." Obviously there is plastic surgery in Vietnam, it may not be one of the top countries w/ the highest statistics for plastic surgery, but then again I never said Vietnam was, now did I? Because, personally, I don't believe Vietnam has that much comparative to other countries. When I said "a lot" in my previous post, I just meant that many people have plastic surgery, according to my personal scale as to what qualifies as "a lot."

And what? You don't see me saying things about other Asian countries (i.e. Korea) having plastic surgery? Why would I? This is a thread about VIETNAMESE people. You want me to say it? Fine. Plastic surgery exists in other Asian countries also. Shocking. I'm not saying everybody Vietnamese and beautiful has had plastic surgery; I would never say something so stupid, and just plain wrong. Just because someone is Vietnamese, doesn't mean they cannot be beautiful. As idyllic as you would like to view the world, believe it or not, SOME, yes SOME beautiful people have had plastic surgery, not all.

Also, I'm very worried that this dispute of ours will trouble the mods, and lead to the thread's untimely demise. I, and I believe you too, would be upset if this thread were to close, so, maybe it would be best if we moved this conversation to PMing. Would that be alright w/ you?

Guest Inconnu

^ I believe hotmonkey may have misinterpret your words. From an outsider's POV,

it does seem as if you were indicating that all Vietnamese people with high noses have had

plastic surgery and im sure you did not meant it that way. Let's not call one another idiots, that is a

bit immature on your part too. hotmonkey probably misread your post or misunderstood it.

Either way, its not worth to bicker about.

WAT DA HELL ?

I agree with you. I'm disliking this prejudice on how rich people = plastic surgery,

designer clothes, and commies. Not all rich kids are commies, some parents actually work their

butt off to get where they are in VN instead of inheriting it from their past relatives.

--------------------------------

Im going to do a spam on guys and girls will come next. ^^

First and foremost...

ANDY

These arent new ones, just unseen pictures of him when he still had short hair.

untitled1edited1sv9.jpg

dsc04358go1.jpg

DUY

Unseen pictures of him as well. ^^ cant believe he never regularly updates anymore...

image0071hr4.jpg

image011zp1.jpg

image020xj4.jpg

image029uw2.jpg

image030gk3.jpg

image0451ac9.jpg

image054dd6.jpg

image0701ni1.jpg

image072ok2.jpg

image076fe8.jpg

image089dg0.jpg

image091nj3.jpg

NHIM & HIS LITTLE BROTHER

Nhim just recently updated his blog with pictures of him and his brother...

his little brother is sooo cute! I love how his hair is EXACTLY like Nhim's. xD

image000rl0.jpg

image029pu8.jpg

^ both of them... :blush:

image005bd0.jpg

image030lz9.jpg

image031wh8.jpg

image032xp0.jpg

image041sq2.jpg

image042bp1.jpg

image044ia1.jpg

image050su2.jpg

TRAN THANH SON

Unseen pictures of him, including past pictures. Actually, now that I look at his before pictures...

maybe he never DID have plastic surgery because in the past pictures his nose looks the

same... maybe that magazine shot just took a bad angle shot of him and made his nostrils look

flat. o_o His before pictures of his nose is the same as his new one... Maybe this new 'beak' of his

is just him photoshopping it. xD

63357804vx5.jpg

fungdoysamip7.jpg

fungsamac7.jpg

As much as I dislike the guy's personnality... he is so hot... :ph34r:

image010copyuh3.jpg

korea4gltk2.jpg

^ see? his nose still looks the same. Slightly... less photoshopped. xD

minh97yg0jc2.jpg

YOUNG UNO

I remembered someone posting pictures of him before... Good looking face... horrible at

rapping... x_x no offense.

386364042c3722d69d3gb3.jpg

38636404662164a5d6brr5.jpg

3863676160a08056206wq4.jpg

MORE IN A FEW MINUTES!

Guest yukirosaki

^^ do you have "Tran Thanh Son" myspace or yahoo 360?? cuz he's soooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: I like his nose :rolleyes:

Guest hotmonkey

yeah __kimiCOUTURE i am sorry if i have misunderstood your post .....let just drop the topic

any ways

Inconnu: the little boy is so cute even better looking than Thanh Son hehehehehe

Guest Inconnu

^^ do you have "Tran Thanh Son" myspace or yahoo 360?? cuz he's soooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: I like his nose :rolleyes:

Sure. ^^ Here you go:

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-IcQW4Gcib6dJX...zAdI43CPg-?cq=1

anyways.... continuing with my update. =]

BOBBY

5307ly0.jpg

17012007008dz7.jpg

17012007010en3.jpg

dsc01161py7.jpg

ggfdgfdvr4.png

dsc01164hg2.jpg

papi1bc6.pngpapi4ks0.png

papi5ca5.png

picture031lt6.jpg

picture047kx0.jpg

tung2zj9.jpg

THONG BIN

He lives in Berlinn. o_o lol

longlanh1mt3.jpg

nomoney92125277ac1.jpg

p1010081mo0.jpg

p1010071ui6.jpg

tocvang2ts3.jpg

TONY

This guy... I actually really like his eyes. ^^

12h12ow4.jpg12h20to7.jpg

12h26zt1.jpg12h32je3.jpg

anhtony1if0.jpginthedark1va2.jpg

tonyk0ol1to6.jpguntitled11kk9.jpg

kheocoatx8.jpgleehomtj3.jpg

tonyn161fu6.jpg

ntonyhm8.jpg

BIMBIM

BimBim updated again. ^^

435130046a5b69f074egv2.jpg

435130038800c65bc78ly8.jpg

435130014f36e8d479dag7.jpg

DONE!~ T__T Took so long to upload these...lol. Doing girls spam next time. ^^

yeah __kimiCOUTURE i am sorry if i have misunderstood your post .....let just drop the topic

any ways

Inconnu: the little boy is so cute even better looking than Thanh Son hehehehehe

Yeah, I agree. Thanks for apologizing, and I'm sorry for calling you an "idiot." I was riled up, and it was out of line. Again, sorry<3

The boy is so adorable! I want my future son to look like that xD

Also, this girl you posted has really cute features:

cute_1.jpg

Does anyone know her name?

hmmm surprisingly, Ender was the first one who sent in the scores xD everyone gives him an APPLAUSE!!!! :lol: haha

It's not me right? :ph34r:

Nhim's brother is so cute! I'd love to have a brother like him!

TTS.. . his hair only scares me more and more now :ph34r:

Tony's cute :D

Archived