☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Tonyc402

all these really scare me ... it's like scary old "kids" trying to be super super cute ... wtf is wrong with the world?

and every single one does the same face .. with a peace sign.. and wears ugly clothes that are "trendy" and "fashionable"

*shudders*

most needs to lose the baby fat

hmm......... :rolleyes: ........ then dont come here then =]. Everybody has a different taste in fashion. (*shudders* to what you think is actual fashion*)

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizzlinhie

I saw a couple viet uhlzzangs on the street when i was in vn for my vacation last month. hehehe

thanks for the pics

Guest ngoccy

all these really scare me ... it's like scary old "kids" trying to be super super cute ... wtf is wrong with the world?

and every single one does the same face .. with a peace sign.. and wears ugly clothes that are "trendy" and "fashionable"

*shudders*

ok if it "scare" you then don't come here then <_< people have their own taste and their own point of view on what fashion is... :sweatingbullets: anyway Kelbin is gay?? :tears: that's not fair why all most cute looking dude are gay..but at least he's open about it =)

Guest JooLee

hmm......... :rolleyes: ........ then dont come here then =]. Everybody has a different taste in fashion. (*shudders* to what you think is actual fashion*)

lol youre so funny ^0^ hehehe but seriously ppl need to stop complaining -__- cough fcuknstylin

its ok to have youre own opinion but geez.

Guest jolie pomme

*shudders*

Everyone ten pages there is always a troll..amazing

The fact that you think this thing is good looking shows a lot about your taste. :rolleyes: Boy he sure is manly.

av-6391.jpg

Guest SongBird

uh yeah, Kelbin is gay, and he's raelly open to it. Cuz all of my friends in VN knows o_o

What's wrong with being gay? :blink:

Guest lovelyhjk70

I always thought Viet women were beautiful...then I dated a gorgeous Viet guy and now...

They are all lovely!

Em Gai: (can i call u so keke) if you want, your Anh Hai can post some more of him hehe

Baoi: I think it's because VNese already use Y!M as their major messanger, you know, so it's obviously that they'd use Y!360* as their blog (almost of them), so they can easily connect to each other by Y!M and Y!360*. That's may not be the accurate answer, but a proable and easy to accept one hehe

Oh.. i didn't know that MOST vietnamese people used Yahoo IM.

Dude, i didn't even know anyone who used Yahoo IM.. I always used MSN.

And i knew a few who used AIM.. but WOW.. that's cool..

But i use MSN, and don't use MSN SPACE.. i use Myspace/Xanga/Cyworld..

Oh.. Ohwells.. i understand what you're talking about..

I think my Vietnamese Roommate uses Yahoo too.. *checks with her*

I saw a couple viet uhlzzangs on the street when i was in vn for my vacation last month. hehehe

thanks for the pics

Where's the pictures you took of them?

{haha..} -- You should've been paparazi! so you

can SPAM us with their pics.. hehe [Just don't stalk em]

Everyone ten pages there is always a troll..amazing

The fact that you think this thing is good looking shows a lot about your taste. :rolleyes: Boy he sure is manly.

http://www.soompi.com/forums/uploads/av-6391.jpg

Agreed. haha

Guest roseltv

TTS updated his pics. He was on a vacation in Singapore and met some Taiwanese artists ?!? :mellow: He says something about working in HK and Taiwan in the future :ph34r:

z80571973.jpg

z80572221.jpg

z80572523.jpg

z80573247.jpg

z80574596.jpg

beach3vg2.jpg

This is the guy who he calls Mr. KK, a famous mc in Taiwan or something...

z80566851.jpg

z80567011.jpg

z80567129.jpg

z80567627.jpg

z80567891.jpg

And with another famous mc in Singapore (?)

z80571591.jpg

z80571414.jpg

Guest yuyugirl009

I don't like his hairy legs. And that shirt

makes me think he's not a virgin...

Some of the pictures doesn't even look like him

Guest SwtVi3tGurl

thanks for the pics

OMG you did?!...ahaha i never saw any....O.o i wish i did....XDD

whoa...they are really really hairy :sweatingbullets:

kelbin is gay?...aww he looks cute though....T.T

omg some guy is cute ahaha we need more of this some guy...XDD

Guest Se7enBoi

lol TTS's so close with his mr.KK

@baoi: hehe it's like there was a wave of using Y!M in VN some years ago, since then, everyone use Y!M, cuz it's so popular. Don't use Y!M? No contact with other on the net lol

Guest AzuNga

Just found this thread. Phew that was a lot of pages to go through (and I should be doing my paper, lol).

This person:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b19/nakaggo/model.jpg

She's not Vietnamese. Though there maybe people who look alike, I'm 99% sure that is Nakama Yukie, a Japanese actress.

000371.jpg

Fashion in Vietnam sure has changed (at least for Saigon). I just went back last summer and from the people around me, I didn't see anyone wearing those clothes. Went shopping too ^^ Nice pictures.

Most people in Vietnam do use Yahoo. My friends living in Vietnam do at the very least. I want to go back and visit now, though not sure when I will be able to.

So nice for these people to be photogenic. I want big eyes too, lol.

Archived